PDA

View Full Version : Does hasbro ever read forums

Amanamike
02-05-2002, 11:28 PM
Has anyone ever heard of hasbro employees ever reading these forums??? Im sure if they did they might think differently about how they do things. Has there been any mass emailing campaign to them to get what we want?? Im new to this game so Im just trying to get this stuff figured out.

SirSteve
02-06-2002, 12:09 AM
Yes, they do. They just cannot reply. Well, I should say Hasbro USA cannot reply. We have had several Hasbro employees overseas reply to certain threads. Just keep posting in the Dear Hasbro section!

Turbowars
02-06-2002, 12:11 AM
I'm sure at least a few folks from Hasbro read some of this babbling;) I mean GOOD babbling. I hope they take some of our ideas and thoughts to heart and if they are reading this right now, PLEASE PLEASE don't drop the POTJ line PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:crazed:

AmanaMatt
02-06-2002, 12:26 AM
Dig the username!!!!!! :D

GNT
02-06-2002, 02:24 AM
We all like to think so,but I highly doubt it anymore,where would they want read complaints about the new figures?

Amanamike
02-06-2002, 04:30 AM
Thanks Amanamatt i guess we are the same species!!!! And to SirSteve, thanks for the reply. Ive been coming to your site about 50 times a day for a year now but have been on the silent end of things and would like to say thanks for giving us a great star wars web site. Im proud to be a member of it.