PDA

View Full Version : REQ help on Tekken background screenshot

jeddah
04-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Hello all,

I teach dance at college for disadvantaged youth and one of my students wants to do a dance based on Tekken for part of the exam piece "Under Pressure". She needs to project a fighting arena back drop from the game but any pics I have found online also contain the 2 fighters.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to get hold of a pic? Ideally she needs the health bars, scores etc all showing but not the fighters.

Thank you very much for any and all help :D

jeddah

Kidhuman
04-24-2007, 05:56 PM
I tried google images but the first 4 pages are the same as you found with figthers in them

Lord Malakite
04-24-2007, 11:50 PM
I don't think you'll find anything online. Usually to get the kind of picture you are asking for requires a developer's copy of the game. You may have to take a couple of screen captures off the regular game directly using a VHS or DVD recorder with the characters moved in different positions onscreen (preferably without moving the background position itself), then try to splice them together to form a picture without the characters. Another option is to get a emulation and rom of the game on your PC (which is technically illegal) and try to filter the screen layers to get the desired screen look and using the "print screen" button to get a capture of it.

jeddah
04-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks guys. I'll see what we can come up with.

jeddah

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey there Jeddah. I don't have any shots of this, but my best suggestion is to find 2 shots from the same battle where the fighters are in different positions, that way they're exposing the background in different areas. Then you just cut out a slice of the background from 1 image and paste it over the fighter of the other image.