PDA

View Full Version : CNN's American Morning Has New Hosts!

Phantom-like Menace
04-25-2007, 01:58 AM
I'm sure some of you will complain about the (unrelated) O'Briens, Soledad and Miles, but I really liked the two of them. Soledad, in addition to being easy on the eyes, has entertained me for the entire time she's been on American Morning. Miles has been one of my favorite reporters on that network even back when he was just the air and space corespondent. But I turn to CNN (some time ago--I'm only just now posting) and who do I get? Chetry and Roberts. I didn't really mind when Bill Hemmer left but seeing the O'Briens go hurt more than when Rudi Bakhtiar (also easy on the eyes) left CNN Headline News. At least CNN Headline News night programming is occasionally anchored by Christina Park (yeah, okay, easy on the eyes, but I swear I like them for more than that).

I have nothing to watch in the mornings now. I refuse to watch Fox News ever in life. CNN Headline News' Robin Meade bothers me. I can't take MSNBC seriously. I've never gotten into network morning shows. Stupid TV execs.

Rocketboy
04-25-2007, 10:20 AM
I didn't really mind when Bill Hemmer left but seeing the O'Briens go hurt more than when Rudi Bakhtiar (also easy on the eyes) left CNN Headline News.I used to leave Headline News on in the background while I was online (or whatever) whenever I saw Rudi Bahktiar was on. Not only was she hot, she was a great newscaster.