PDA

View Full Version : Wol Cabosh11te would make a great computer mouse

Tycho
04-26-2007, 12:04 AM
My Jabba's 12" diorama adorns my computer desk here. Slicker suggested it to me to buy those sticky magnets to hold Wol to the wall above my display. Sometimes the stickiness goes and Wol is too heavy and pulls the magnet off with him. So right now he's laying on his....his....his....back? I guess. But he's the size of a computer mouse. (I'm always thinking about mice somehow :crazed: ) Anyway, though he's a very obscure Star Wars prop (can we really call him a True Character?) he'd really make a cool computer mouse (as might a True Mouse Droid). But this is one more Star Wars product I don't believe we've ever seen.

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 06:22 PM
I don't see many folks wanting to use a computer mouse with a long tongue licking their hand every time they use it.

Tycho
04-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Actually, the tongue could be part of the cord (if the mouse is corded) or house the laser if it is wireless. Plus you underestimate the number of perverts out there who would like a long tongue to lick the palm of their hand. I'm not stating a personal preference though - just to add that disclaimer. ;)

JediTricks
04-27-2007, 09:53 PM
The tongue would have to go over the main part of the mouse if it were to be accurate to the alien's shape.

Tycho
04-28-2007, 12:51 AM
The tongue would have to go over the main part of the mouse if it were to be accurate to the alien's shape.

You are correct. I've placed my SideShow Wol Cabosh11te on my mouse pad now and I am quite comfortable with him there. He has a "woodsy smell" to him, too. Not as pungent as a Hasbro plastic Mouse Droid, but more like the wicker scent you pick up when you go into a Pier One Imports. (dude, you know I sniff everything).

Any way, he'd make a slightly small computer mouse, with the left click / right click buttons very tightly compacted on his form if he was made into the electronic component at the same size. Making him slightly larger might produce a better computer hardware piece however.