PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Series Rumored Wave.

Battle Droid
04-26-2007, 01:18 PM
From, http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Another_New_Star_Wars_Rumor_List_105327.asp

Titanium Series - 3" vehicles
# Darth Vader TIE Fighter (white deco)
# Kit Fisto's Jedi Starfigher
# Trade Federation Battleship
# Yoda AT-RT :confused:
# Rouge Shadow Fighter

AndyW
04-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Kit Fisto's fighter should be ok, I love Jedi fighter repaints. The Trade Federation Battleship has been a dead cert from the start, theres at least two repaints they can get out of that.

What is a Yoda AT-RT? Presumably Yoda, er, riding an AT-RT. And what is a Rouge Shadow Fighter? EU?

Battle Droid
04-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Maybe the Yoda AT-RT is from the cut scene with him and Chewbacca riding the AT-RT.

Jangu Fett
04-26-2007, 05:01 PM
The Rogue Shadow is the main ship in Star Wars - Force Unleashed game. I really hope the list is true. But Yoda AT-RT, what. I don't remember Yoda or Chewie riding one. Maybe a more camo paint job, to match Yodas troops?

Here is a pic of the Rogue Shadow. Personally I like it.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/5/5c/Rogue_Shadow.jpg/800px-Rogue_Shadow.jpg

LTBasker
04-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Well, I'm at least looking forward to the Kit Fisto JSF, white Vader TIE (was hoping they'd do one the match the white TIE) and Trade Federation battleship.

The AT-RT and Rogue Shadow ship are odd choices (OUTRIDER PEOPLE, WE WANT THAT OUTRIDER WE WERE PROMISED!).

Honestly though, I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Titaniums have become stagnant due to the Transformers and Spidey 3 Titaniums getting mixed in with SW, I mean when a wave of 4 ships can't even show up regularly there is something wrong!

RJarvis
04-26-2007, 05:18 PM
The Rogue Shadow is the main ship in Star Wars - Force Unleashed game. I really hope the list is true. But Yoda AT-RT, what. I don't remember Yoda or Chewie riding one. Maybe a more camo paint job, to match Yodas troops?

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/5/5c/Rogue_Shadow.jpg/800px-Rogue_Shadow.jpg

very cool...what series/game is this from?

rj

LTBasker
04-26-2007, 07:00 PM
very cool...what series/game is this from?

rj

There ya go. :D

Jangu Fett
04-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks LTB, and I agree wholeheartedly, with you. Why are all the Titaniums (Tranformers, BSG, SW, Spider-Man) All stuffed on the same pegs? Ok, yeah it save space, not so much seeing as you need to go through each and every Titanium to find 1 you want. I'm tired of going through all the Peg warmer TFs, hoping to find a new SW one. At least my local TRU has the new Spidey 3 Titaniums with the larger figures. In a different isle (sorry if the spelling is wrong).

BSG on the other hand is alright to throw in with the SW, IMO, only because there is never alot of them. Those thing fly off the shelves.

And, yeah, WHERE IS THE OUTRIDER???

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Not a single entry in that rumor list I want, so pathetic. That vehicle from SW:FU looks alright, but not all that Star Warsy to me - I'll buy it anyway though. I bet that list, if accurate, will not come to pass though because the SW:FU ship will likely be pushed back to correspond to the game's release being pushed back.

figrin bran
04-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Trade Federation battleship? that's the giant half ring right? that would be a definite pegwarmer.

from that list, i want the white DV Tie and Kit's JSF. the other's i'll wait for pics on.

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 10:40 PM
It's the white ring with a small cut in the front and with the sphere in the middle, and it was a mega pegwarmer in the Ep 1 line, but I think if they do a chase version with the ROTS paintjob they'll keep it not too bad.

Jangu Fett
04-27-2007, 10:48 AM
I hope the TFBS is for RotS. I have the old white version.

As for the Shadow being pushed back, you might be right. But Hasbro has said it is releasing the SW:FU Force Action Lightsaber, this year. So maybe the RS, will be released early also. Personally I'd like to see a larger version for the 3" figures. I like, what little they have shown so far, for the Force Unleashed.

cloneemperor
04-27-2007, 11:27 AM
If I ever see them around here, I'd get Kit's Starfighter and Vader's white Starfighter for sure. The others it'll depend on how they look. I always have a tough time finding anything new around here, but I was able to get the Royal Guard TIE Interceptor last night, so they do show up occasionally.

JediTricks
04-27-2007, 11:18 PM
I hope the TFBS is for RotS. I have the old white version.

As for the Shadow being pushed back, you might be right. But Hasbro has said it is releasing the SW:FU Force Action Lightsaber, this year. So maybe the RS, will be released early also. Personally I'd like to see a larger version for the 3" figures. I like, what little they have shown so far, for the Force Unleashed.
I think this line needs to ignore us old collectors, we have a lot of this stuff but we're a limited market, they need to capture the interest of a new broader market to keep it alive. Plus, the new packaging looks great, so some of us old collectors will buy it again based on that. That said, I still think they could get by on doing the ship as a variant they way they did the Titanium Vulture Droid - plus, this will put the little Radiant VII in the starboard mandible into context.

sicqnus
06-12-2007, 06:20 AM
I would love to see the Outrider and the Gungan Bongo sub (the prototype of this last one was very nice).

JediTricks
06-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, those are both musts, as are the other unmade vehicles in wave 3 - MTT, Anakin's Pod, and I think something else (we got the Naboo Fighter though)