PDA

View Full Version : Holograhpic darth Sideous on "walker" is Sideshow SDCC Exclusive!

Darth Cruel
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Cool! I'm on it!

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Really? Link?

Darth Cruel
04-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Your wish is my command!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=comiccon07_exclusives&source=042607news (http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=comiccon07_exclusives&source=042607news)

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Huh, that's pretty wild! I wonder how big it'll really be.

Darth Cruel
04-26-2007, 09:41 PM
What do you suppose the chances are tht it'll be priced where it should be...around $30.00?

I'll just sneak this pic in...for fun.

K M Toydarian
04-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Was this the one that was pretty much Lifesize while walking with Nute Gungray? The Sidious figure should be 12" then. I can't remember off hand.

Battle Droid
04-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I hope this mean we'll be getting Gunray later!:D

Battle Droid
04-27-2007, 10:42 AM
Was this the one that was pretty much Lifesize while walking with Nute Gungray?

A little more than half lifesize.

Darth Cruel
04-27-2007, 10:59 AM

Thanks BD. I was trying to do that, but I could not find where Power DVD is saving screenshots.

Bosskman
04-27-2007, 04:53 PM
Awesome. I hope we get TPM Gunray.

Darth Cruel
04-27-2007, 07:28 PM
I am actually surprised (but happy) to hear so much enthusiasm. I like the idea of the Nemoidians as 12" figures because the elaborate costumes will look cool in that format. But I figured I was alone on this island. Glad to see i'm not.

Darth Cruel
04-27-2007, 07:33 PM
Here is another thought. This "walker" is actually a chair for the Nemoidians that just doubles as a holoprojector. I wonder if that will come in to play with the release, and in what way?

K M Toydarian
04-28-2007, 03:41 AM

Thanks for the screen shot! Compared to Maul, it should be a hefty size. I do hope they do some neimodians. They will be awesome. They already have a extra tall body from the Twilight Zone Kanamit 14 inch figure.

jedibear
04-28-2007, 11:20 PM
The Nemoidians would be fantastic as 1:6 figures...as Darth Cruel points out, the costumes would have so much detail, they would be impressive. And I don't think having expectations for them as figures is that far out of line...they were major supporting characters throughout the prequels (especially Nute) and now, with this cool accessory coming, a "Nute Gunray" figure would be a cool companion piece for this...especially if it included the chair for him to sit on this as an accessory...what a display piece that would make, eh?

Hey...if they can do a figure this early in the line of Bib Fortuna (while he is cool), I'd like to think a Nemoidian is a distinct possibility... (fingers crossed)

Darth Cruel
04-28-2007, 11:23 PM
The Nemoidians would be fantastic as 1:6 figures...as Darth Cruel points out, the costumes would have so much detail, they would be impressive. And I don't think having expectations for them as figures is that far out of line...they were major supporting characters throughout the prequels (especially Nute) and now, with this cool accessory coming, a "Nute Gunray" figure would be a cool companion piece for this...especially if it included the chair for him to sit on this as an accessory...what a display piece that would make, eh?

Hey...if they can do a figure this early in the line of Bib Fortuna (while he is cool), I'd like to think a Nemoidian is a distinct possibility... (fingers crossed)

Jedibear - This holoprojector IS that chair (at least according to the Visual Dictionary).

JediTricks
04-29-2007, 03:04 PM
If they include the chair part of the walker, this thing will probably cost over $100.

AmanaMatt
04-29-2007, 03:09 PM
A total pass for me.....where are we to put all of this stuff?

Darth Cruel
04-29-2007, 03:16 PM
If they include the chair part of the walker, this thing will probably cost over $100.

Got a picture of the chair set up to be sat on by any chance? It is not in the VD.

A total pass for me.....where are we to put all of this stuff?

Huh? Everyone doesn't have a 300 ft x 100 ft storage/display warehouse in their back yards? Of course, mine is getting full and I may have to add to the width. I can't maje it longer because the neighbors are starting to complain about the amount of their yards my museum/warehouse is taking up.

evenflow
05-10-2007, 05:28 PM
I am down for it, i really thought we were getting a Ceremonial Han to go with Luke.

Turbowars
05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
I don't know what SSC has up their sleeves, but it better be good. A member here that I know is unloading all his SS SW figures. Reason? They suck. I agree to a point. I still like the stuff, but a few of the releases leave something to be desired.

Why no troopers, Fett, Vader and so on. Is it because they can't figure it out?

They have figured it out, but they will cost $150 a pop?

They don't like popular characters?

They like making boring Jedi with overly long arms and baby jackets?

Though I like the Chess set and the Holo is interesting, I'm not to excited about them. Jabba is killer and isone of my most favorite figures that I own, but come on SS, get to it!