PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro confirms Pre-Cyborg General Grievous!

Battle Droid
04-27-2007, 07:18 PM
From, http://www.thejawa.com/nuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2295

1) What kind of articulation will the Pre-Cyborg General Grievous figure have being released later this year

HASBRO - He has a ball joint neck, ball and socket shoulders, bicep, knees, hip and waist. There are some other nice surpises, but you'll have to wait until we reveal him fully.

DarkArtist
04-27-2007, 07:47 PM
sounds like it's going to be a cool figure, here hoping that CIV will have some pics of the dude.

Jargo
04-28-2007, 04:50 PM
I worry about hasbro's 'nice surprises' the last time they said that they were talking about the sith infiltrator and what it translated into was 'this toy is a pice o' carp'.

why articulate his biceps and not his elbows? I hate pre-posed arms. what's the point of ball and socket shoulders if his elbows don't also move? he'll just look like he's flapping his arms in a chicken dance routine now.

jjreason
04-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Yawn. Another figure I'll buy, look at briefly, and then put away in a rubbermaid bin for all of eternity. :sleeping:

mabudonicus
04-29-2007, 08:01 AM
I wish they'd gona andmade a decent figure of the character from the movies before delving into the FU but oh well- maybe I'll take a look at JJs when it arrives just to see how "getting screwed" looks in 3 3/4" scale
:beard: Iso & Baws
Caesar could very well be Aerosmiths # 1 Fan

jedi master sal
04-29-2007, 08:16 AM
Yawn. Another figure I'll buy, look at briefly, and then put away in a rubbermaid bin for all of eternity. :sleeping:

Ah gawd, did you have to put it that way...

I hate facing the truth of it too, ha ha.