PDA

View Full Version : Dark Horse: Rebellion and Dark Times coming back in May

Tycho
04-28-2007, 10:29 AM
I thought I was missing out on 2 series of the comics, but I just double-checked. In the first week of May, Dark Times #3 and Rebellion #6 return. If you have 1-2 and 1-5 respectively, you're not missing anything.

What prompted this 1-2 month delay, I have no idea. KOTOR and Legacy have been shipping steady.

preacher
04-29-2007, 12:46 AM
KOTOR is by FAR the best of these comic series. Its the only one that I make a point of getting every month. I havn't liked a star wars series this much since Quinlon Voss and Villie were raising hell.

Legacy is ok I guess. Honestly the only reason I've hung on as long as I have with Legacy is because of the Sith Lord designs. Some of them are very cool. The design of the Star Wars universe 100 years after ROTJ is interesting. I actually like the integration of the Yuzhann Vong design more than I thought I would.

Dark Times is really losing my interest. I'm giving until issue 4 for something interesting to happen. Its all the same ol same ol. The more I read about the Force Unleashed, the less and less excitement I have about Dark Times because it is clearly an about face of Lucas's vision of the Jedi Purge.

I quit reading rebellion after issue 1. I can't even remember what it was about it impressed me so little.