PDA

View Full Version : May Hauls

mtriv73
05-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I got the new NIN CD and love it.

JetsAndHeels
05-01-2007, 02:01 PM
I picked up Supernatural season 1 on sale at Target today.

General_Grievous
05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Some Spider-Man purchases today...

-Spider-Man: Birth of Venom Graphic Novel (which I plan on returning after I read it since it was $30)

and

-Venom T-Shirt (black with the insignia going across)

bobafrett
05-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Rush's new album "Snakes and Arrows" at Wal-Mart

GG Chewbacca bust and a Stormtrooper Head magnet both from my favorite Star Wars collectible shop "Alien Entertainment"

2 concept Fett's.

DarthQuack
05-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Long Saber Vader
Long Saber Luke Dagobah
Long Saber Obi-Wan

All for 4.99 a piece!

JetsAndHeels
05-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Justice League Unlimited Season 2

Justice League blue t-shirt from walmart

figrin bran
05-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Justice League Unlimited Season 2

Justice League blue t-shirt from walmart

awesome! :thumbsup:

if you don't have it already, you have to get season 3 as that has some of the best episodes of that entire series.

JetsAndHeels
05-02-2007, 10:32 PM
if you don't have it already, you have to get season 3 as that has some of the best episodes of that entire series.

It says on the season 2 packaging that these are the last 13 episodes of the show. Help me out....

figrin bran
05-02-2007, 10:40 PM
It says on the season 2 packaging that these are the last 13 episodes of the show. Help me out....

oh wait, you said Unlimited season 2 so that makes it this one right?

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/jlu/releases/dvd/seasontwo/t-cover.jpg

that one is good. you'll especially like "Destroyer" and the big fight between Supes and Darkseid.

the one i was talking about is Justice League Unlimited season 1

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/jlu/releases/dvd/seasonone/cover.jpg

it gets confusing because there's "Justice League" with only the 7 members and then "Justice League Unlimited" with just about every DC hero under the sun.

JetsAndHeels
05-02-2007, 10:43 PM
FB, yes I have Justice League Unlimited...both of those sets (season 1 and 2).

I have not gotten the regular Justice League sets yet..I wanted Unlimited more bc of all the other members it has on it.

Thanks for the info, I will go right to that episode and watch it

figrin bran
05-02-2007, 10:53 PM
J&H, the regular Justice League sets have good episodes as well but they're always 2 parters. more importantly for you, it seems like the writers toned down Supes' powers and he gets kicked around more than he should.

anyhow, i think it's fun to hear Rosenbaum as the Flash in this series. "The Great Brain Robbery" is a good one for Smallville fans to watch b/c Flash and Luthor trade brains. that one's really fun b/c Mike R's really hilarious.

and if you're into collecting Superman fast food toys and there are Carl's Jr or Hardees in your area, they have Justice League toys right now and there's one of Superman.

JetsAndHeels
05-02-2007, 10:55 PM
J&H, the regular Justice League sets have good episodes as well but they're always 2 parters. more importantly for you, it seems like the writers toned down Supes' powers and he gets kicked around more than he should.

Luckily I have seen about 90% of the regular JL episodes on Boomerang. You are right, Supes isn't as powerful as he should be...still a good cartoon though. :)

DarthQuack
05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
McTrooper on the bay.

Kidhuman
05-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Lava Miner for me today

mtriv73
05-03-2007, 05:23 PM
V-wing and a tank of gas (guess which one cost more.)

figrin bran
05-03-2007, 10:36 PM
chris kunitz autographed card on the bay. lost out on a s.niedermayer auto.

UKWildcat
05-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Darth Vader Coin Album
Combat Engineer Trooper
442nd Trooper

Kidhuman
05-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Picked up a coin album for 5 bucks and found a Commander Appo this evening. Gave my kid the Vader figure and kept the album for the art work(display it backwards)

General_Grievous
05-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Spider-Man 3 for Xbox 360

Phantom-like Menace
05-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Found three-fourths of Hasbro Marvel Legends 2.

UKWildcat
05-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Wolf Creek Dvd

figrin bran
05-05-2007, 10:44 PM
V-Wing Fighter
X-Wing Pilot Biggs
Airborne Trooper
Vader Coin album
a bunch of free comics from Free Comic Book day at the local shop
Carl's Jr. Justice League Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman toys

JetsAndHeels
05-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Black Suit Superman figure
Superman can coozie
newest issue of the latest superman comics (plus issue #1 of Legion of Superheroes)
10 packs of the Superman vs. card set

figrin bran
05-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Black Suit Superman figure
Superman can coozie
newest issue of the latest superman comics (plus issue #1 of Legion of Superheroes)

you got #1 of Legion of Superheroes for free as part of Free Comic Day, i hope?

bobafrett
05-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest DVD (never saw it at the theatres because lack of time, and so so reviews)(need to watch it though, before next POTC comes out)

Galactic Heroes Luke and Vader with removable helmet)
Galactic Heroes Liea as Boushh and Ice cube Han
Galactic Heroes Imperial Gunner and Royal Guard X 2

figrin bran
05-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Saesee Tinn JSF Transformer
Saga Power Droid
Autobot insignia t-shirt from Target

JetsAndHeels
05-06-2007, 10:18 PM
you got #1 of Legion of Superheroes for free as part of Free Comic Day, i hope?

No, I got that on Friday. I couldn't get near a shop on Saturday I was helping a friend of mine move furniture all day.

El Chuxter
05-10-2007, 04:57 PM
I normally steer clear of this thread, but have to share....

WII!!

It's my wife's first Mother's Day present. I hope she digs it.

Kidhuman
05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
I picked up a Galactic MArine today.

Rocketboy
05-11-2007, 12:08 AM
The last few days, I've gotten a few DVDs
Shaun of the Dead
28 Days Later
Young Guns
The Rocketeer

LTBasker
05-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Stargate unpainted Cameron Mitchell x1
Stargate unpainted Ori Prior x1
Stargate unpainted Vala x1
Titanium icee Turbo Tank x1
Titanium Obi red JSF x1
ML15 Beta Ray Bill x2

figrin bran
05-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Rebel Honor Guard
Death Star Trooper
Republic Gunship transformer
TMNT Tower playset for 75% off at Target
Cars Dinoco Chick Hicks, Mack Transporter

Kidhuman
05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
ARC-170 Repaint titanium
Icy Clone Turbo Tank titanium

Kidhuman
05-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Got the Obi-Wan/Alpha comic pack today. Alpha is a nice figure. Obi-Wan isnt so bad either. Worht the 10 bucks. Got it from Target

figrin bran
05-13-2007, 10:08 PM
wow, target doesn't even have pegs for the comic packs but it's good to hear that they'll be getting them in.

all i got today was a Cars Red Ramone and some POTC AWE deluxes since they're on sale at target.

DarthQuack
05-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Nice haul of POTF red cards today

Greedo
Momaw Nadon
R5-D4
Tusken Raider closed hand
C-3PO
Chewbacca

All for 4.99 a piece, not a bad grab.

bobafrett
05-14-2007, 05:53 PM
All 3 of the second set of comic 2 packs

Luke in trooper armor / R2-D2
Obi with Arc trooper
Quinlan Vos with Vilmarh Grahrk (I was going to pass on this one, but those darn completist tendencies)

Love the Luke in Armor. Don't know if I'd like it so much if I opened it.

UKWildcat
05-15-2007, 05:32 PM
McFett -Big thanks to jonthejedi
Donnie Darko Director's Cut dvd

JediTricks
05-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Transformers Movie Protoform Optimus Prime and Starscream - I bought these basically to make a total judgment, the thinking being I can use them as background bots later, and my initial opinion stands: they're turdbots in every meaning. Screamer is the superior by far, he's less shellmastery, has a more interesting transformation, and his colors work better. Prime's too shellmastery and his light blue monocolor styling sucks eggs and I don't like his detailing. Prime has more traditional articulation while Screamer has weirdass shoulders that are a real headscratcher. Both are worthy of being dubbed TF Rock Lords, they basically fold their limbs back into a teardrop shape and panel the rest up. Screamer might be worth it on sale but Prime is not worth it at all.

LEGO Bionicle Barraki 8919 Mantax - I like the squidlauncher, and the head is interesting to look at, but this is a very "meh" entry.

Exo-Force 8100 Cyclone Defender and 8101 Claw Crusher - not enough real personality in either set, but they're alright at $8 I guess.

Hasbro Star Wars Toy Fair Collector Coin box set - nice freebie a friend got me, simple yet attractive box, coin nicer than the main line ones that are all pitted and scratched.

Mattel DC Super Heroes Steel (comic) - Nice figure, decent articulation, but could use a little more detailing.

Hasbro Star Wars Sith Infiltrator - mostly accurate look (although the nose separates slightly) but so grossly out of scale to any figure that it ruins it. Figures are a head taller than this thing landed. Split-nose fighter mode needed more detail to pull off the gimmick and it's not very Sith-like. Gimmicks are uninspired. Landing legs don't fold up but are (unintentionally) removable. Just not very good overall.

Hasbro SW V-wing Starfighter (Ep 3) - very nice, good size and scaling, decent paint, holds figures well, all the gimmicks are fun, and there's even a non-mentioned additional gimmick where the wing pylons slide out. This is a real winner, I'll buy a repaint too.

TF Movie Swindle (from the movie's game) - weird deluxe bot, and alt mode goes from good to bad with soft sculpting all the way. Bot mode suffers badly from camera-headed neck not telescoping up at all so it gets lost in the torso. Also, red color eats detailing and doesn't match up well with red paint, and translucent smoke plastic is INCREDIBLY BORING. Transformation is good at pretending it's not very basic even though it is, but ultimately it could have had more. Chest cannon is blah and points down slightly. Some good ideas in here but could have been way better, and the neck & deco doom is.

TF Movie Optimus Prime (leader-class) - I actually like this figure, I wasn't expecting to. Full review here: http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=21&p2_articleid=1306

JetsAndHeels
05-15-2007, 11:10 PM
Mattel DC Super Heroes Steel (comic) - Nice figure, decent articulation, but could use a little more detailing.

Nice find. Did you happen to get the regular or shiny version?

JediTricks
05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
What's the dif? If it's just the chest shield, I got the chrome version.

El Chuxter
05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Are they making a Steel based on Shaquille O'Neal's horrid movie?

JediTricks
05-15-2007, 11:14 PM
They already did, Hasbro did a whole line of 'em, even ShaqSteel on a steel-style motorcycle. :(

BTW, I found that Steel figure at TRU of all places, crazy right?

JetsAndHeels
05-15-2007, 11:19 PM
What's the dif? If it's just the chest shield, I got the chrome version.

Then thats the shiny one. There are some that are just painted regular grey and others that are painted the metallic chrome.

figrin bran
05-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Then thats the shiny one. There are some that are just painted regular grey and others that are painted the metallic chrome.

good to know. i've only seen it once and bought it- the shiny version is the one i have.

even after having it opened for around 2 weeks, it's still got quite the plastic stench to it.

JediTricks
05-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Ah, ok, I figured that might be it. I actually prefer no chrome, but it appears to be the rarer variant going by what's on ebay. I'll take it any way I can get it at this point with Mattel choking the life out of the line.

JetsAndHeels
05-15-2007, 11:52 PM
good to know. i've only seen it once and bought it- the shiny version is the one i have.

I'm holding out for that one. I've passed up on several regular grey versions.

mtriv73
05-16-2007, 10:50 AM
We got new carpet and a rocker/glider for the upcoming younglings room. Have to go out and order the crib today.

Kidhuman
05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Got 2 McBobas today from Target.

DarthQuack
05-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Lucky!.....

Kidhuman
05-16-2007, 04:11 PM
Picked up the Quinlan Vos/Villie 2 pack today. Also got a Rebel Honor Guard from Jonthejedi in the mail today.

bobafrett
05-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Got all 4 of the "Shrek 3" glasses from McDonalds yesterday.

Kidhuman
05-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Picked up 2 Tantive 4 BP's at Target for 4.98 each. Go get yours UK.

UKWildcat
05-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Picked up 2 Tantive 4 BP's at Target for 4.98 each. Go get yours UK.

Got 'em!

Also got a package full of goodies from kh today. :)

JediTricks
05-19-2007, 12:19 AM
VTSC2 Han Hoth (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35082) - link is to the thread I reviewed him in. Figure is a let-down, not horrible but not good either, and without the hood-up it's pointless. I gave him a "C".

VTSC2 IG-88 (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35083) - link is to his review thread. Figure is very cool, not many drawbacks. I gave him an "A-".

VTSC2 Bossk (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35084) - link is to his thread. Figure is a real surprise, I expected nothing and he turned out great. I gave him an "A".

Mattel DC Superheroes Superman/Clark Kent 2pack - $3.48 at Target, woo! Clark is too skinny, the glasses don't seem to be removable, the limbs feel hollow and the ankle hinge is cheap. It's an ok set, great at this price, but I would have liked to see a removable shirt to have that Superman thing really going on.

TAC Concept Stormtrooper - my friend Rick found me this. It's really nice, much nicer than the original version, the new paintjob makes a ton of difference. The only thing better about the original version is its stand (not included here) and the glow-in-the-dark core of its lightsaber (this one doesn't glow).

figrin bran
05-19-2007, 12:47 AM
order 66 galactic marine pack and airborne trooper pack

DarthQuack
05-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Got my McTrooper in the mail today, finally! Still waiting for my Yoda F/X...

JetsAndHeels
05-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Picked up the latest issues of Action Comics, Countdown, and Legion of Superheroes #2 today.

Also went to a card show in Raleigh, and got these (http://new.photos.yahoo.com/s_mccracken/album/576460762402028701) cards at the show.

figrin bran
05-19-2007, 08:22 PM
i got a McQuarrie Fett thanks to a Toonimator stash and got the Quinlan/Villie 2 pack by meeting up with Speck

also picked up a Fast Forward Raphael

jedi master sal
05-20-2007, 10:33 AM
After winning BIG on the Preakness (the second race in the triple crown horse race-for you that don't know), I scampered off to Target and Scored again. I walked into the toy asile just as one of the stockers was opening a new case. Strange that the case was a mix of wave one and two... Anyway, I scored:
Death Star Trooper
Galactic Marine
McTrooper (which I opened because the card was a little curled)
and the BIG score-McFett!!!

I still need two more Mcfetts so I can have openers, to pose one each with the different helmets. (And I still have two minty fresh McTroopers to trade for McFetts)

Oh and as far as the Preakness goes, I won $390 and change! Learning about and betting on horse racing for the last 14 months really paid off yesterday.

JediTricks
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
A big trip yesterday netted me just 1 haul:

VTSC2 Leia Endor (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35091) - link is to my full review thread. Figure disappoints at nearly every turn, total loser entry in the Vintage line. I gave her a "D+" and even that feels somewhat generous.

figrin bran
05-20-2007, 09:26 PM
i liked the GH Obi-Wan/Durge set that i picked up for KH so much that i got one for myself

also picked up #3 of the Buffy comic and #2 Legion of Superheroes

JetsAndHeels
05-22-2007, 07:16 PM
TMNT (2k3 cartoon) season 1 volume 1 dvd

Rocketboy
05-22-2007, 08:30 PM
2 tickets to Thursday's 8pm POTC:AWE

General_Grievous
05-22-2007, 09:47 PM
2 tickets to Thursday's 8pm POTC:AWE

Atta boy. :thumbsup:

Well today I bought some stuff with my graduation money. Some stuff I've had my eye on for a while.

The Making of Star Wars (softcover)
That '70s Show: Season One

and some pirate booty:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Soundtrack
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game (Xbox 360)

And I am enjoying the hell out of all of these.

DarthQuack
05-23-2007, 01:43 AM
Placed an order for the Dual Maul saber from TheSaberVault...anyone had any dealings with them before?

pbarnard
05-23-2007, 05:44 PM
Cannon S3 Digital Camera.

Kidhuman
05-23-2007, 06:48 PM
$10 dollar BK gift card from work

Deck of Spiderman cards from WM

JetsAndHeels
05-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Transformers t-shirt from target

figrin bran
05-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Transformers t-shirt from target

is this the Autobot insignia? i got that one a few weeks back too

got a McQuarrie Fett in the mail today

JediTricks
05-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Transformers Movie Bumblebee - interesting ideas that really can't fully deliver as a deluxe, car mode is nice but too many seams, pointless automorph, opaque instead of trans is a sucktastic choice, robot mode has some interesting stuff but is kinda ugly overall.

Transformers Movie Jazz - not to scale with Bumblebee unfortunately, slightly bigger in both modes than it should be. Car mode is nice but no rear window is lame and weapon is not integrated so it snaps onto spoiler. Transform is decent, automorph kinda a wash. Bot mode has nifty lookin' bulky legs but stumpy torso, crappy arms, kinda goofy head; ok articulation. Arms totally doom this thing.

Transformers Movie Wreckage - decent alt mode, messy undercarriage, snow colors are kinda "meh", transform is simple in theory but has some keen stuff going on, automorph is kinda just "there", bot mode is very slick with cool weapons and a big gun in his chest, but the head is always looking 30 degrees down. Only thing that's movie-like is his hands.

JetsAndHeels
05-24-2007, 02:27 PM
is this the Autobot insignia? i got that one a few weeks back too

Yes, the black t with the autobot logo. As borat would say "Veryy niice!!"

I hit up WalMart earlier and they had the new Transformers arch setup thing (like the spidey 3 ones) over the toy aisle but no figures. I guess they just wanted to get it up early.

figrin bran
05-24-2007, 11:15 PM
my box from hasbrotoyshop arrived with Death Star Trooper, Galactic Marine and Airborne Trooper

LTBasker
05-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Small haul today (or as one board I go to calls'em, a "smaul"):

Corgi (yes I know, evil boo hiss, etc) die-cast A-10 Warthog - Very awesome little model and comes with a nice display stand. The rod that connects to the plane and the stand is angled slightly and completely cylindrical, this allows turning so you can pose the plane in different ways rather than just straight towards you or to a specific side.

Saga2 Elite Clone x2
Saga2 Holobi-Wan (light blue plastic) x2

UKWildcat
05-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook

Kidhuman
05-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Picked up the SW stamps today. Real nice sets.

figrin bran
05-25-2007, 08:34 PM
set of 6 VTAC figures
McQuarrie Luke
McQuarrie C3P0/R2D2
a few autographs from CIV guests

LTBasker
05-26-2007, 06:25 PM
DC Superheroes Mongul x1 (FREAKING FINALLY!!!!!)
DC Superheroes Black suit Superman x1 (SWEET)
(but now I still need one more of each >_<)

Saga2 Battle Droids (Kashyyyk) x1
Saga2 Endor Soldier (White) x1

UKWildcat
05-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Pan's Labyrinth 2-disc dvd

figrin bran
05-26-2007, 06:43 PM
2 Galactic Marines
1 Airborne Trooper
Obi Wan/Alpha pack
VTAC Snowtrooper, Bossk, IG-88

JetsAndHeels
05-26-2007, 11:43 PM
DC Superheroes Mongul x1 (FREAKING FINALLY!!!!!)
DC Superheroes Black suit Superman x1 (SWEET)

Congrats LT....Great DC hauls!! :thumbsup:

figrin bran
05-27-2007, 01:59 AM
Congrats LT....Great DC hauls!! :thumbsup:

Heels, do you still need the DCSH shiny emblem Steel? i wasn't sure if you still needed it so i stashed it at a Target this morning. i can pick it up for you if it's still there.

jedi master sal
05-27-2007, 03:09 AM
I scored a bit today. I went up with my fiance to see her brother and his family. He's in Altoona, PA and I'm in Pittsburgh. So along the way, we stopped at every Target, WM and TRU that's on route. We always do this, since it's not off the beaten path.

Anyway, total score between all the places:
2 Rebel Honor Guards (brigns my total to 8 of the 40 I want)
5 Kashyyyk clones-reached my goal there and I'm now done collecting those. (unless Hasbro comes out with a "correct" one)
2 Commander Appos

2 V-wings

Treachery on Saleucami (Commander Neyo and his grunt on the speeder bikes-this is now the second one of that set I own.)

Titaniums:
Republic Cruiser (all grey)
2 ARC-170 (Green variant)
Snow Turbo Tank
Battlestar Pegasus ( I know it's not SW but what the hay, I like it)
V-wing-the Titanium one is sweet too!)
Obi-wan's JSF

And that's all...

Good haul for one day (actually less than 3 hours) huh?

-Sal

JetsAndHeels
05-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Heels, do you still need the DCSH shiny emblem Steel? i wasn't sure if you still needed it so i stashed it at a Target this morning. i can pick it up for you if it's still there.

Actually someone here in NC found one for me last week.
Thank you for the kind offer though. :)

figrin bran
05-27-2007, 05:08 PM
no problem Heels.

i picked up another Marine and McStormie today.

Kidhuman
05-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Picked up a VTAC Snowtrooper and IG-88

JetsAndHeels
05-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Yesterday's hauls:

Transformers the Movie 20th Anniversary Edition

Optimus Prime Classic Voyager figure

Bumblebee Heroes of Cybertron Key Chain

DarthQuack
05-29-2007, 04:30 PM
C4 C-3PO and R2-D2
C4 Luke Skywalker
C4 Exclusive Hasbro Coin

Still waiting on my Maul Dual F/X saber to arrive...

bobafrett
05-29-2007, 06:19 PM
I was invited to go to the Stamp show where they unvailed the Star Wars stamps on the 25th. I was able to get two "first issue" sets. A lady told me to hang on to them, as they will be worth money being first issues.

figrin bran
05-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Burger King Spidey toy

Kidhuman
05-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Another VTAC Snowtrooper and a Vader Coin album for 1.26 at Target today

figrin bran
05-30-2007, 10:28 PM
a sheet of stamps with some space characters on them. the first sheet the postal clerk took out had creased corners and even without my asking, put it down for a mint sheet.

Kidhuman
05-30-2007, 10:52 PM
Also forgot to mention that I got a package from Mr. FB himself. Thanks Figrin. It was a GH Obi-Wan in clone trooper gear and Durge. Now I am all caught up.

JetsAndHeels
05-30-2007, 10:55 PM
Also forgot to mention that I got a package from Mr. FB himself. Thanks Figrin. It was a GH Obi-Wan in clone trooper gear and Durge. Now I am all caught up.

That's a great GH set..one of the few I own

figrin bran
05-30-2007, 11:05 PM

cool. glad to hear that it arrived to you. i liked it so much, KH, that i ended up buying another one for myself.

El Chuxter
05-30-2007, 11:08 PM
That and the Momaw/Figrin are the two sets I've never seen, and that no one has for me. :(

I'm starting to hate Galactic Heroes. (Not really, but the search is getting frustrating.)

Kidhuman
05-30-2007, 11:12 PM
The Momaw/Figrin Dan set is being released in the Cantina sets, so dont sweat that too much as you need that set for Dr. E in it and the rest of the band, so its worth it.

JetsAndHeels
05-30-2007, 11:12 PM
That and the Momaw/Figrin are the two sets I've never seen, and that no one has for me. :(

The one I own is unopened. PM me if you want to work a trade out.

figrin bran
05-30-2007, 11:29 PM

I'm starting to hate Galactic Heroes. (Not really, but the search is getting frustrating.)

you shoulda said something, maybe even in the LA thread, as i've seen those sets many times and could've picked them up for you.

Ji'dai
05-31-2007, 03:40 PM
Picked up some more American and German 4" soldier figures from 21st Century Toys D-Day assortment plus three more 4" AfrikaKorps troopers.

Also bought the 1:18 (4" scale) versions of the Stuka, ME-109G, and F4U Corsair WWII fighters/bombers last week.

DarthQuack
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
All of Wave 3 picked up at walmart today.

Kidhuman
05-31-2007, 04:22 PM
BSG Pegasus titanium

El Chuxter
05-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Quinlan and Alpha, and two other guys that came in the packs with them.

These figures rock so hard, it makes me want to go and kick Dick Cheney in the shins.

General_Grievous
05-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Hit a very big Star Wars jackpot today.

Obi-Wan and ARC Trooper Comic Pack
Stormtrooper Luke and R2-D2 Comic Pack
VTAC Bespin Luke
VTAC Endor Leia
VTAC Hoth Han
VTAC Snowtrooper
VTAC Bossk
VTAC IG-88

All of them are awesome...well, maybe not Endor Leia, but the rest are awesome. :thumbsup: