PDA

View Full Version : OT- but I got a REALLY special situation here and since you forumites ROCK...

Warstar
05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
...my local Borders book store here in Bozeman is selling brand new factory-sealed Master Replicas Force FX Darth Maul lightsabers for $49.99 EACH- I bought 2 yesterday to make the biggy and it cost me exactly $99.98 (hooray for no sales tax in Montana!)

They had quite a few left as of yesterday and I'd be happy to pick any up if they still have them for board members.

I know I don't have to say how freakishly good this deal is- 2 for the price of 1! BELOW manufacturer cost each! Apparently they're doing it just to get rid of them because they got a shipment before Christmas and they didn't sell there, and this price/deal ONLY applies to Darth Maul Sabers (they had one green Luke Jedi saber left, but it looked opened...)

I gotta' say that for $100, these sabers ROCK! 3 AAA's each and a good, lightweight feel as compared to the others they make. Also, the adapter to link the two sabers together is sturdy and impressive- and you always have a back up since each saber comes with the adapter! I was "whooshing" all over last night with the big saber ;)

SO! First come first serve- PM me and I'll try to get as many as wanted by all for $49.99 each plus whatever the shipping cost to your locale- you ain't gonna' find cheaper anywhere else!

Hopefully they'll still have some left...:thumbsup: