PDA

View Full Version : New forum member here!

Sweden
02-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Hi there Sweden here! My name’s Lars Olsson and I live in Sundsvall, Sweden and I’ve just signed up as a new forum member since I’m a great fan, builder and collector of LEGO Star Wars kits (I like to call them kits) and I really hope that we all will have a great time at this forum talking about our hobby. I’ve been checking out Sir Steve’s Star Wars Guide and this forum for a couple of years now but it wasn’t until today that I finally decided to sign up at this forum to be able to chat with all you other fan-atics out there on the Internet. As some of you people that hang around other LEGO Star Wars related websites might notice I used to hang out at the “From Bricks to Bothans” forum a whole lot but I left that place due to several very good reasons so I decided to come here instead which I really hope will be a better experience then the last one I had over there. Anyway...

A little more about myself... I’m 33 years old/young (soon to be 34 on May the 15th) and I live with my girlfriend Eva and our dog Dixie and our cat Dino in a three room and a kitchen apartment about ten minutes drive from Sundsvall city in a nice and calm area. I usually work a whole lot driving the taxi cab with not too much spare time for my hobbies but I make pretty good $$$ so at least I can afford my hobby and then again I need to pay my girlfriend a little attention everyonce in a while if you guys now what I mean. ;) For many years I did build and collect model/garage kits kits of spaceships, vehicles, weapons, monsters and characters from science fiction, horror and fantasy films and TV and I even had my very own mail order company specializing in importing these to Scandinavia from 1993 to 1998 until my business closed it doors. I used to build and collect LEGO as a child but it wasn’t until LEGO released their line of Star Wars kits in 1999 that I deciced to pick up my hobby again and I don’t regret it at all because I’m truly amazed with what TLG has created with their bricks.

Until today I’ve built and collected “ALL” the System, Technic, Ultimate Collector Series and Sculptures sets including a few box variations and some sets I got multiples of and most of the sets are on display for viewing on my bookshelf which my nieces enjoy. :) My main interest however lays in the totally amazing Ultimate Collector Series and Sculptures sets which I’m very found of being a former model kit builder since these basically are of model quality and I truly hope that LEGO will release more of them in the future. I’ve got two X-wing Fighters, two T.I.E. Interceptors, One Yoda Jedi Master, One Rebel Blockade Runner (I’ll be getting at least one more to my girlfriends grief ;) you know) and one Darth Maul Bust in my collection. When it comes to the Episode II kits I’ll of course be buying all of them since I think they’re really neat but here in Sweden we usually get them around three months after you guys in the US of A do so I’ll have to wait for a while on them. Sigh...

Hopefully I’ve made a pretty decent introduction of myself for you guys out there and I really hope that we’ll have a whole lot of nice conversations and discussions about our hobby so see you guys (and girls) around on this forum!

Kindest Regards,

Lars Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.

Emperor Howdy
02-06-2002, 01:25 AM
Lars....you must listen carefully......I haven't much time and we're being watched....run Lars..RUN.....it's your only.....wait....wait, no I....I told him nothi......JESUS GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

-end of transmission-

Wolfwood319
02-06-2002, 01:28 AM
Well, now that that unpleasentness is over,

Welcome!!!

We hope you like it here, we try to keep things civil around here, though there are a few hooligans.

pssst....beware the complimentary basket of duct tape....

2-1B
02-06-2002, 01:29 AM
Hi Sweden, I think you will enjoy your time here. :)

I'm not a die hard LEGO collector, but I have several sets and really like them. I do plan to pick up most of the AOTC sets this year. What are your impressions of the recent pics of the first kits?

Deoxyribonucleic
02-06-2002, 01:32 AM
Hey Lars, can I use your post for my dissertation? hehe

Anyway...have FUN! :crazed:

Beast
02-06-2002, 01:34 AM
Welcome to the forums Sweden. I don't collect Lego either that much, but it's nice to see some new blood in the forums. And yes, beware the complimentary basket of duct tape. ;)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Sweden
02-06-2002, 02:17 AM
Emperor Howdy... You’re way funny. ;)

Wolfwood319... Yes it’s over and I’m ever so happy. Back where I started in the first place. Should have stayed here and signed on instead two years ago. :) Thanks man.

Caesar... Thanks! Well... I’m not that overwelmed with the designs of the spaceships and vehicles in EI and EII but the pictures of the LEGO sets from EII looks dandy to me and especially the brand new “Slave 1” made with new parts. The “Jedi Star Fighter” looks good even if it hasn’t the battle mode option like the Hasbro toy and the “Super Battle Droid” looks really cool but it reminds me of that “Lost in Space” movie for some reason... ;) The “Republic Gunship” has some nice features but the design isn’t that interesting to me but I’ll be buying it anyway and the rest of the sets looks good as well. :)

Deoxyribonucleic... Sounds French to me... LOL I’ll have fun. Thanks.

JarJarBinks... Thanks and btw... My girlfriend use duct tape on me... Ouch! ;)

Kindest Regards,

JediTricks
02-07-2002, 03:25 AM
Welcome aboard Lars! Glad to have a new face in the Lego forum, especially one so enthusiastic about the brick. Pardon some of these guys, they can be rather... silly. :crazed:

Thanks for the great questions to ask Lego at Toy Fair. :)

I hear England and Denmark (naturally ;)) get the new SW sets before the US and the rest of the world, so you may want to make friends there who can be of service to your growing collection. :D

I myself have mixed reactions to the Lego Republic Gunship - I hate the movie ship's design, but this sucker seems to be a nice departure from the classic Lego school of "System" design, so I can't wait to see what it can do. I had the same reaction to the MTT and I really liked it when I finally got it.

I'm really interested in using those larger "universal figure" joints on the Super Battle Droid (I believe they're joints like those found on the upcoming Galidor figures and the recent Alpha Team: Mission Deep Sea subs), if these work out, I'm going to beg LEGO to make 12" Jedi figures with those joints for battlin' action.

Sweden
02-09-2002, 12:17 AM
Thanks JediTricks! Thanks for the great welcome you and all the others gave me and yes even at 33 years I’m very enthusiastic about the brick and what LEGO managed to do with their Star Wars license and yeah I’ll pardon the silly guys... 8)

Most welcome about the great questions and yeah I know they’re great! ;)

I’m not 110% sure about Denmark and England getting the sets first because from what I’ve noticed the US of A always seemed to get all new sets first and when it comes to Sweden we always get new sets three (yes you heard right!) after you do!? 8)

I totally agree with you on the design of the Republic Gunship and I had the same feelings as you about the MTT being a great fan of vehicles and spaceships like the Class II Power Loader, the U.S.S. Sulaco, the Drop-Ship, the A.P.C. from the Alien Triology to name a few.

As a new member to this Forum I want to point out a few things about myself to make some things clear to all so that “missunderstandings?” like the ones that occured at The from Bricks to Bothans Forum don’t occur over here... If I don’t reply to messages in a hurry please do remember that I got an ordinary life besides being a LEGO enthusiast because I do have a job and I work a whole lot for that matter and I also have a girlfriend that I want to spend time with as well. ;)

Some may wonder what I’m talking about and I’ll cut a “VERY” long story short... Last year saw the release of the “Darth Maul Bust” and the “Rebel Blockade Runner” and these were for a change released here in Europe first. I know for sure (according to what LEGO told me) that I was the first one in the entire world to order and receive the “Darth Maul Bust” and I was also the first to see pictures of the early release of the 2002 sets since pictures of them were included in the instruction booklet as they do in most sets.

I made a post at the From Bricks to Bothans Forum about holding the “Darth Maul Bust” in my hands and I also gave a brief preview of it and described all the new 2002 sets by word and then I went to my girlfriend for a few days to build it. At this time I didn’t have an especially advanced computer equipment so to my big grief I couldn’t make scans of these sets and I didn’t know anyone who could do it and I couldn’t afford to get them scanned at any computer store due to financial problems back then.

A few days later I returned back to the From Bricks to Bothans Forum only to discover that people over there had backstabbed me and accused me of being a liar since the official word from a certain “Senior Vice President” at LEGO Direct were that this set wasn’t available!? I’ve talked to some employes at LEGO myself and I was told that I knew more about new sets then what they did themselves because their “big bosses” didn’t gave them information and pictures about new sets until the very last minute before the release and that they employes had to download pictures from the LUGNET website to see what they were selling!? Another thing is that there’s a lack of communication inbetween LEGO in the US of A and Denmark which Mr. Tim Saupe was kind enough to confirm himself.

No one except a few kind people believed in what I had said and I decided to leave the From Bricks to Bothans Forum and I received some e-mail from people who wanted me to stay at the forum since I had a whole lot of good things to say but I decided to leave anyway. What’s so strange about this is that I had proof in form of an invoice from LEGO that I had paid and received the “Darth Maul Bust” from them but still they didn’t believe in me. What’s even stranger is that Mr. Tim Saupe that was so proud about his “Senior Vice President” contact at LEGO direct couldn’t get this confirmed at all?

A few days later other people started to receive the “Darth Maul Bust” and scans of it and the early 2002 (not the EII sets I better say) started to show up around the Internet but no one did apologize to me when I was proved right... I’m not 110% sure because I didn’t get it confirmed but I think I also were the first one to receive the “Rebel Blockade Runner” but this time I took pictures of it at my girlfriends place and got them scanned at a foto store which I paid a total of $80.00 for and then I did send them to Mr. Tim Saupe but no pictures were to be find on his website... After that I left the Forum...

I could go on and on about all the arguing that goes on at the From Bricks to Bothans Forum and how the people and Mr. Tim Saupe contradicts themselves but I see no use for that as I’m here to have fun and a great time with you people. ;)

Today my financial problems are solved and I’ve invested in a computer with an Intel P4 1,7 Ghz Processor, 256 MB SDRAM, 60GB IDE HD, 16x48 DVD-ROM, 16x10x32 CDRW etc and I’ll soon get my scanner delivered to me and I’ve worked hard for this for a long time.

So if I’m really lucky once again to receive sets and pictures of soon to be released sets that no one seen but heard about I’m really prepared this time and rest assure that this great Forum will be the first one to get those scans. But I doubt I’ll be that lucky again... Or? ;)

Btw... I’m not out to put anyone down but to make things clear if the above happens again. Then again you have to excuse me if my spelling’s bad as I’m writing this in Word which happen to not work properly yet... 8)

Kindest Regards,

JediGoofy
02-09-2002, 04:50 AM
Hi Sweden,
welcome!

I followed your two threads at FBTB's forum, about your Maul Bust adventure, and I read what happened there. Most of the people there are crazy! :confused: I cannot understand all this madness about what's new, what's next, what's there and not here. I would rather prefer to have something in my hands (and maybe play with it), than talk and talk about something I cannot have. I understand you prefer to spend the time building LEGO models and with your girlfriend (a Swedish girl! Wow! ;) ), rather than staying on line to answer silly questions from people with no life to live.

In my opinion SSG's forums are the best around (especially the MicroMachines forum, where I found real friends! :happy: ) and I hope you will find here nice people like I did.

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Sweden
02-11-2002, 07:41 PM
Hi JediGoofy, and thanks! Sorry for the delay before I answered but I’ve been very busy this weekend working by driving the taxi cab but now I’m off until Friday so I got a few days to talk to you guys and spend time with my “Swedish” girlfriend! ;) She’s blonde btw... LOL I’m glad to hear that you read about my “Darth Maul Bust” adventure at the famous “FBTB” forum where the most important things in the world is to “respect the brick” and to backstab each other rather than having a great time talking about our dear hobby.

If anyone over here is interested to see and read what it was all about then here’s the links to the posts I made and also the posts from other very rude and nasty “FBTB” members that replied to my topics and also a few nice comments from people who know who they are:

Topic: Great News II! I’ve seen pictures of the January 2002 sets! (10/22/01)

http://pub82.ezboard.com/fthefbtbcommunityfrm1.showMessage?topicID=389.topi c

Topic: Re: Great News II! I’ve seen pictures of the January 2002 sets! (10/26/01)

http://pub82.ezboard.com/fthefbtbcommunityfrm1.showMessage?topicID=409.topi c

Worth to mention is that the “FBTB” forum had some sort of trouble around that time so all topics posted prior to 10/15/01 got deleted in the process so my topic “Great News I! I’ve received my Darth Maul Bust today!” is gone with the wind. But what’s so strange is that my posts “Sweden’s review of the Darth Maul Bust!”, “Great News III! I’ve received my Blockade Runner today!” and “Sweden’s review of the Rebel Blockade Runner!” are also gone with the wind as well. I find this extremely strange since I made these three posts after the 10/15/01 trouble the forum had but a qualified guess is that these topics got deleted by a human hand for some reason... However, since I pay (a fortune I might add) by the hour to surf the Internet (I’m about to get broadband with unlimited access for only $20.00 a month) I write all my topics and replies in word to copy and paste them in the forum I still have those posts saved in case someone would like to see and read my reviews in this forum. ;)

JediGoofy, buddy I cannot do anything else but to agree with you on what you said about the people and topics at the “FBTB” forum because you’re absolutely right about what you said and there’s actually very much to be said about all this but I won’t go into that. I can really understand that the people at that forum got excited about my news and that they wanted to pictures but what could I do when I didn’t had a decent camera and a scanner, couldn’t get hold of someone who could do it for me and couldn’t afford to go to a computer store to get it done? Answer’s nothing at all. I decided not to make the same misstake again without any “proof” so when I received the “Rebel Blockade Runner” (and I guess I was the first in the world for the second time to receive it as well but I can’t confirm it you know) I managed to dig up my old camera and I took some decent pictures of the ship and got them scanned at a computer store for a total of $80.00!? I sent the scanned pictures of the “Rebel Blockade Runner” to Mr. Tim Saupe at the “FBTB” website but I heard nothing from him at all and I never ever saw the pictures posted either and since I didn’t get an “error” message by e-mail I assume that he actually got my scans but never used them. After that I decided to leave the “FBTB” forum for good but a few days later when I checked by to look for news I saw that there were scans of the “Rebel Blockade Runner” posted on the main page made by Mr. Onions who also is a smart (I won’t use that word) which I don’t really like either. When checking out the “LUGNET” website I also happened to discover by accident that I were being backstabbed by “FBTB” so called master of customs Mr. Guybrush where he had made a post that I’ve claimed to have a LEGO 2002 catalogue!? Well... He didn’t have his facts straight because I never ever claimed to have a LEGO 2002 catalogue but that pictures of the January 2002 sets were included at the end of the instruction booklet for the “Darth Maul Bust” which some of us now know it has and then again LEGO do include pictures of old and new (upcoming) sets in the booklets.

I’d love to quote one “FBTB” member though because he stood up for me and there’s a few others as well that did so for me but I’ve already given them credit for that personally and they also know who they are. ;)

I quote Darth Dawg:

“Why don’t you guys just apologize, you were wrong, and now you are trying to talk your way out of it.”

Thanks Darth Dawg.

Anyway. Enough of that. Lets have fun know. ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-12-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Sweden
Hi JediGoofy, and thanks! Sorry for the delay before I answered but I’ve been very busy this weekend working by driving the taxi cab but now I’m off until Friday so I got a few days to talk to you guys and spend time with my “Swedish” girlfriend! ;) She’s blonde btw...

Hey Sweden, you got any pics of that girlfriend of yours....
Hehe:crazed:

Sweden
02-12-2002, 02:01 PM
JangoFett96, she’s standing right beside me smiling you know. :) Well, I don’t have any pictures of Eva scanned and my scanner hasn’t been delivered to me yet but we’ll see what happens in the near future... ;)

Kindest Regards,

Lars "who has a blonde Swedish girlfriend" Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.

JetsAndHeels
02-12-2002, 02:30 PM
I would be smiling too!! You go Sweden, you are the man!!
Does she like your hobby? My ex girlfriend really hated my hobby. I guess that is why she's my ex. If Eva likes it, you definately have a keeper there!!

Sweden
02-12-2002, 02:58 PM
Thanks JangoFett96! To answer your questions and to tell you guys a little about my girlfriend Eva here goes... Eva is slightly older then me at 39 years (I’m 33 years) and has a soon who’s 23 years and a daughter who’s 16 years so I got two kids included in the package unless we get a little baby together in the near future. She’s very found of animals and she has a 2 year old cat named Dino and 9 year old dog named Dixie who is a German Hovawart and she’s a real charmer that I get along great with. This is also her hobby and she hopes to one day breed Hovawart’s if we ever get to buy a house since this would require a whole lot of space for Hovawart Puppies. So does she like my hobby? :) Well... Yes she does even if she’s not into it herself but she thinks it’s very funny to see me building LEGO kits just as a child in a candy store and she enjoys seeing them on display amazing as they are. And then again she enjoy the Star Wars movies and especially her son whom I get along with great since we both share the same interest. So I’d say my girlfriend’s a keeper indeed! ;)

Kindest Regards,

Lars “who has a blonde Swedish girlfriend” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden.

JetsAndHeels
02-12-2002, 03:27 PM
Oh how I envy your life, Sweden. Are all the women in Sweden like Eva? If so, I am moving!!
So back to the subject at hand....Tell us some about your SW lego collection. I want to hear more.

Sweden
02-12-2002, 05:00 PM
JangoFett96, yes I got a pretty good life with Eva but I just wish I made more money... LOL Well... All women here in Sweden aren’t like that I’m sorry to say because like all countries and cultures it has its good and bad sides and trust me when I say that I’ve met some God awful Swedish women during my life. Sigh... LOL Well... Back to topic. ;)

My LEGO Star Wars collection consists of following...

Original triology “Sculptures” sets:

10019 Rebel Blockade Runner. The pride of my collection I better say! ;)

Original triology “System” sets:

7104 Desert Skiff.
7106 Droid Escape.
7110 Landspeeder.
7119 Twin-Pod Cloud Car. (I’ve got two of this little set).
7127 Imperial AT-ST.
7128 Speeder Bikes.
7130 Snowspeeder. (I’ve got two different box versions of this one).
7134 A-Wing Fighter.
7139 Ewok Attack.
7140 X-Wing Fighter.
7144 Slave 1.
7146 T.I.E. Fighter.
7150 T.I.E. Fighter & Y-Wing.
7166 Imperial Shuttle.
7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center.
7190 Millennium Falcon.
7200 Final Duel I.
7201 Final Duel II.

Original triology “Technic” sets:

8007 C-3PO.
8008 Stormtrooper.
8009 R2-D2.
8010 Darth Vader.

Original triology “Ultimate Collector Series” sets:

7181 T.I.E. Interceptor. (I’ve got two of this big set).
7191 X-Wing Fighter. (I’ve got two of this big set).

Episode I “Sculptures” sets:

10018 Maul Bust.

Episode I “System” sets:

7101 Lightsaber Duel.
7111 Droid Fighter.
7115 Gungan Patrol.
7121 Naboo Swamp.
7124 Flash Speeder.
7126 Battle Droid Carrier.
7131 Anakin’s Podracer.
7141 Naboo Fighter.
7151 Sith Infiltrator. (I’ve got two different box versions of this one).
7155 Trade Federation AAT. (I’ve got two different box versions of this one).
7159 Podracing Bucket.
7161 Gungan Sub.
7171 Mos Espa Podrace.
7184 Trade Federation MTT.
7186 Watto’s Junk Yard. (I’ve got two of this set).
7203 Jedi Defense I.
7204 Jedi Defense II.

Episode I ”Technic” sets:

8000 Pit Droid.
8000 Pit Droid but built as the Speeder Bike.
8001 Battle Droid.
8001 Battle Droid but built as the Commander Droid version.
8001 Battle Droid but built as the Security Droid version.
8001 Batlle Droid but built as the Imperial AT-ST.
8002 Destoyer Droid.
8002 Destroyer Droid but built as the Trade Federation AAT.

Mindstorms sets:

9748 Droid Developer kit.
9754 Darkside Developer Kit.

Key Chains:

3913 Darth Vader Key Chain. (I’ve got two different packages of this one).
3914 Luke Skywalker Key Chain.
3922 Darth Maul Key Chain.

Story Teller (or what ever they are being called) sets:

3340 Star Wars #1: Darth Vader, Darth Maul & Palpatine.
3341 Star Wars #2: Luke Skywalker, Han Solo & Boba Fett.
3342 Star Wars #3: Chewbacca, Biker Scout & Biker Scout.
3343 Star Wars #4: Battle Droids: Command Officer, Infantry & Infantry.

That’s my LEGO Star Wars collection that consist of 67 sets and that number will increase with all the Episode II: Attack of the Clones sets and Star Wars pens I’ll be buying! ;) However... I don’t own any of the promotional sets or the Target (am I wrong?) Yoda and R2-D2 sets or store display items. Sigh.

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-13-2002, 08:41 AM
Wow, Sweden. That is most impressive. Now let me tell you what I have, as far as Lego. Now try not to laugh; my main area that I collect is the figures and vehicles etc. I just now did begin buying the Legos. Keep that in mind.

Original Trilogy
-Landspeeder
-Slave I
-Final Duel I (will be getting II soon)

Technic Sets
-Darth Vader

EP1
-Jedi Defense I and II

This isnt much, but its a start at least.

Sweden
02-13-2002, 11:29 AM
JangoFett96, well I guess it’s a bit impressive but I’ve been collecting basically from the start when the very first sets were released and I’ve been working real hard in order to be able to afford them as $900.00 out of my $1000.00 salary goes to paying the bills and food. Usually I do make more money and then again I do a whole lot of over time driving the taxi cab so most months I’ve got $200.00 to $400.00 extra each month as Sweden’s a very expensive country to live in you know. Here we pay 33% income tax and 25% VAT (Value Added Tax) on merchandise and services like electricity etc since Sweden is a country with a system built entirely upon very high taxes for its citizens. Then again LEGO has become “REALLY” expensive here in Sweden the last 20 years and I remember when sets equal to the “Ultimate Collector Series” cost around $5.00 to $10.00 during the second half of the seventies when I first started building LEGO bricks. I mean... Which salaries here in Sweden has raised 1500% to %3000 the last 20 years because that’s how expensive LEGO has become since I were a child but it’s called inflation as they say so what a world we live in.

What you got is a start JangoFett96. All of us LEGO Star Wars fan(s)-atics ;) have a different income and not all of us have the founds to be able to buy all the Star Wars sets that has been released and especially not all the other LEGO sets like the Harry Potter ones etc. I wish I had more money so that I could buy multiples of the LEGO Star Wars sets, buy the Harry Potter sets and any other sets so I also could start doing custom LEGO Star Wars kits but I don’t. Sure, I got a whole lot of sets already to maybe start doing some custom creations but as I build the LEGO Star Wars kits I’ve got to never ever take apart and just have them on display I can’t do customs at the moment as I don’t have the heart to take them apart. But one day. :)

By the way... I’ve installed broadband today so now I got unlimited access to the Internet 24/7 a day for “only” $20.00 a months which is real cheap here in Sweden as I’ve been paying by the hour since 1998 so now I’ll be connected to 24 hours a day. But still I’ve got a job to do so I won’t be here that much anyway. LOL ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-13-2002, 11:46 AM
Since my main focus of collecting is the figures, I do not usually have alot of money left to invest on the LEGO sets. I spend a fortune on figures, vehicles, etc. I am a completist, so that probably gives you an idea of what I spend. Here the figures are anywhere from $6.99-8.99 depending on where you get them.
I have also had to buy them online because I refuse to pay a scalper $25 for a POTJ Eeth Koth figure. I just wont do it.

But I do like the LEGO sets alot, and I imagine I will get some of the EPII stuff when it is released as well.

Sweden
02-13-2002, 02:55 PM
JangoFett96, cool to hear that you’re collecting Star Wars action figures and that it’s your thing which reminds me of the days when the original “Kenner Toys” action figures were available here in Sweden during the late 70’s until the mid 80’s. The only two figures that I personally got as a child was C-3PO and R2-D2 which I still have left put in poor condition and I regret that I didn’t collect all the great figures and vehicles that were available at that time you know.

What I regret more is that I never ever caught up with buying them when stores sold them out for a few bucks during the mid 80’s because it would have been fun to have them and then again I could have made a fortune on them as no one here in Sweden realized their value at that time. But today with the Internet and the growing interest by Star Wars fans most people today are aware of the original “Kenner Toys” Star Wars line so I’d have to pay a fortune for anything over here in Sweden.

Then again to live in Sweden and collect action figures is a waste of time as most toy and hobby shops (not many hobby shops left here in Sweden though but a few rare ones) don’t have the complete lines from toy manufacturers but a few from each line available. The same goes for model kits made by companies like AMT/ERTL who has ceased production of the Star Trek and Star Wars models that they had because only a few were available at stores and then again they were away from the Swedish market for something like 10 years even if they were in production at that time.

So the only way here in Sweden to be able to be a die hard collector of models and action figures is to order from the Internet and/or the US of A as you can get hold of entire lines that way which isn’t possible here in Sweden. The entire LEGO Star Wars line can however more or less (still) be found here in Sweden but the toy shops I buy my stuff at here in Sundsvall has cut down on the Star Wars line due to the lack of interest from the public so they basically just have new sets and a few older ones at sale.

I met my girlfriend Eva August the 11th 2001 which was way funny as her 23 year old son “Hans” happened to be a friend of my younger brother and as time went by I got to know him and we discovered that we had Star Wars as a common interest. What’s so fun and at the same time sad is that Eva’s son “Hans” used to have most of the original “Kenner Toy” Star Wars line of action figures and vehicles but unfortunately he gave them away years ago which he regrets more then anything else today. But that’s life you know... ;)

I’m going to buy all the new LEGO “Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones” sets when they’re being released here in Sweden but I’ll have to wait as we Swedes usually get new sets three months after you guys in the US of A do which is really strange since Denmark is about 45 minutes away from Sweden by boat... Figure that out guys.

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-13-2002, 03:17 PM
Wow Sweden, you never cease to amaze me with you detailed posts. It is very interesting to read what you post on here. You seem to be very outgoing and like to tell people about your hobby. That is very good!!
Let me ask you-With all of the LEGO sets you own, are you finding trouble with space to display all of it? I am going to be moving in August and will have a new place, but now my room (and the one across the hall) are just jam-packed full of stuff. I also have alot of stuff at my parents house in their attic. It seems like I am running out of room. Do you have that same problem with all of your LEGO sets?
Also, how do you like to display them? Do you just place them on a shelf, desk, etc. Or maybe a few smaller sets by your computer or TV?

Sweden
02-13-2002, 04:26 PM
JangoFett96, thank you very much for your very kind words! :) I’m here to have a great time talking to people who share the same interest as I do as I don’t have any friends (I do have friends though! LOL) interested in my hobby and I try to keep things interesting for people to read as much as possible. Yes I’m pretty outgoing and I’m a social kind of guy who knows about the good things in life and I enjoy having a good time with people who are kind of similar to me even if I’m kind of picky with getting new friends. LOL

My girlfriend Eva and I have at the moment two separate apartments, I’ve got as what we here in Sweden call a one room and a kitchen apartment* (a pretty big one though) and Eva got a three room and a kitchen apartment, but we’ve planned to move in together at her place in the not too distant future though. I spend around 99.99% of the time with her at her place so I guess it’s a waste of good LEGO LOL money and I also store my latest LEGO Star Wars kits here as well as clothes, my computer, VHS video and cabel box etc.

* My apartment consist of: Medium sized hall, medium sized storage room (this is where my quite large model kit and railway etc collection is stored), medium sized bathroom, large sized kitchen, medium sized dining area, large sized living room (here’s where I store my LEGO Star Wars collection in my big bookshelf) and large sized sleeping area.

** Eva’s apartment consist of: Large sized hall, large sized bathroom, large sized kitchen, large sized dining area, large sized living room, large sized bedroom and a medium sized bedroom (where her 16 year old daughter Therese lives when she’s at home from school).

Even if I’ll store my most of my furniture and household stuff in Eva storage room in the basement of the (apartment) house when we move in together there’s going to be a problem with where to store my entire model kit and railway collection etc as it’s quite huge. More space is needed but there aren’t any “four room and a kitchen apartments” in this area and the areas that have them you’d have to pay a fortune for them and then again we wouldn’t want to move since our families lives in this area as well. But we’ll solve that later.

As it is now I store my entire large model kit and railway collection etc in my storage room in my apartment which is filled from floor to roof and wall to wall with very little room left over as I’ve collected a whole lot of stuff during the past 16 years. I display the majority of my LEGO Star Wars collection in my bookshelf in my living room at my apartment but as there’s other stuff in it as well the kits are pretty much crowded together but I’m planning on getting a separate bookshelf just for my LEGO stuff.

My “Ultimate collector Series” X-Wing Fighter’s and T.I.E. Interceptor’s as well as my “Sculptures” Darth Maul Bust and Rebel Blockade Runner are on display on top of my bookshelf collecting dust... My “Ultimate Collector Series” Yoda Jedi Master on the other hand sits on top of my computer at my girlfriend Eva’s place teaching me the way of the force as the dark side is strong within my family... LOL Just kidding! ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-14-2002, 07:58 AM
Let me ask you something, Sweden. Do the ultimate X-Wing and Tie Intereceptor LEGO sets come with stands? Do they come with a base of some sort to hold up and support the set? I think they do but I am not totally sure. I know you have the answer to this.
The reason I ask is I am interested in buying them and I am in the process of moving like I said and I want to ensure that I will have a way to display them without them falling to pieces.
I must say you have sparked my interest in the LEGO sets, even though I had some before you and I even spoke.

By the way, I added you to my buddy list.

Sweden
02-14-2002, 12:24 PM
JangoFett96, yes both the “Ultimate Collector Series” X-Wing Fighter and T.I.E. Interceptor comes with display stands that supports the models but even if it’s not much of a big deal it’s worth to mention that neither models comes with landing gear. Most definitely the inventive LEGO builder and /or customizer can fix that, I’ve done a basic design for the landing gear for the X-Wing Fighter but it’s not complete yet, but it’d be harder with the T.I.E. Interceptor as the solar panels are of the wrong shape and are way too large. The Landing gear would look pretty awful as they would be enormously long, much longer then they would actually be in 1:28 scale and out of scale as well, so the wings/solar panels would have to be redone in some way but it’d be way hard. More on that later... ;)

I’m glad to hear that I’ve sparked your interest in Star Wars LEGO and if you decide to buy some more sets I’d recommend following sets that are a definitely a must have for a die hard collector and they are:

“Ultimate Collector Series”

7181 T.I.E. Interceptor 1:28 scale.
7191 X-Wing Fighter 1:28 scale.
7194 Yoda Jedi Master scale unknown but say 1:2 or 1:3 scale?

“Sculptures”

10018 Darth Maul Bust 1:1 scale.
10019 Rebel Blockade Runner 1:211 scale.

Then why do I recommend the above sets? Well... Being a former model kit builder and collector I was always frustrated with what model kits that were available from films and TV like Star Trek and Star Wars as most of them were way out of scale and lacked the details that the studio models had. I mean... Why buy a $20.00 model kit that has the totally wrong shapes and details compared to the studio model only to have to buy aftermarket parts and decals for something like $200.00 to make the model look “right” as it should have in the first place.

Then again there are totally awesome super detailed studio scale model kits out there from companies like “Captain Cardboard” but which normal human being can afford a model of the U.S.S. Discovery from 2001: A Space Odessey for $5000.00? I sure Can’t. Enter LEGO.

If one have in mind that the above creations are being made out of LEGO bricks and therefore can’t have the same amount of details as an ordinary model kit one can’t still be anything but amazed about these model quality kits. First of all they are very huge in size and they are being made in a huge scale that most model kit manufactuers don’t do their stuff in at all due to the imense cost of making (steel) molds.

When it comes to details the LEGO designers have managed to create details that are pretty decent and right looking and the above sets can actually be built straight out of the box with no modification done to them and still look right. Most model kits on the other hand made by for example the AMT/ERTL company that made Star Trek and Star Wars models kits can’t be built straight out of the box and look right compared to the studio models.

Take for example the AMT/ERTL model kit of the U.S.S. Enterprise from the original TV-series that is the mother of all bad model kits available out there as this model sure has a whole lot to wish for you know. Most of the ships hull are way out of scale and of the totally wrong shape which means that you basically have to saw apart most of the parts just to have to putty and sand them into the right shape which take hours and hours of work. Then you got to buy after market parts as most details are totally wrong or of totally wrong shape and on top of that you got to buy after market decals etc and you end up spending maybe a few houndred dollars more...

Japanese companies like Tamiya and Hasegawa makes model kits of military aircraft that are totally scaled down versions of their real life counter parts that you can build straight out of the box that looks like the real thing even if some minor details can be added. Therefore I speak so kindly about the above LEGO sets and my very favorite of them all is the “Rebel Blockade Runner” that has all the things a model kit builder wants in a model like large size, right shapes and details.

I mean... There’s a studio scale model kit of the X-Wing Fighter available from “Captain Cardboard” but at $300.00 or $400.00 it’s way to expensive even for me for just one model kit even if you get what you want in the kit. I got to mention and speak kindly though of one new Star Wars model kit that has been released by Japanese company “Fine Molds” and that is their 1:72 scale model kit of the X-Wing Fighter. Even if it’s made in a very small scale the model kit has all the stuff a Star Wars fan could want like correct shapes and details, an amazing decal sheet for four versions of the fighter, plus a whole lot of extra features like wings that can be closed and opened etc.

Lets hope that LEGO makes more “Ultimate Collector Series” and “Sculptures” like a B-Wing Fighter, Snow Speeder, AT-AT and Star Destroyer because they’ve really shown us what potential those bricks have. ;)

Btw... I’ve added you to my buddy list as well. :)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-14-2002, 12:37 PM
That would be sweet if they would make some of those vehicles and ships you mentioned. I think the AT-AT and the Star Destroyer would be sweet!! I know it would take alot of time to complete but it would be well worth it.
Thanks for answering my question about the TIE Interceptor and the X Wing sets. I think I will go ahead and get one now. Probably the TIE, because it is so darn cool looking!!

When I move into my new place I will definately designate a few areas for my LEGO sets. It is a good thing I can buy those right now because at the moment it seems I have just about every figure out there, so I am left with money to burn!!

I will keep you posted on the sets that I buy. After all, we are LEGO buddies!!

Sweden
02-14-2002, 01:22 PM
JangoFett96, you’re most welcome! Yes it’d most definitely be sweet if they made those sets and LEGO could most definitely release the one man fighters/the smaller ships like the B-Wing Fighter at least as “Ultimate Collector Series” models. When it comes to vehicles and ships like the AT-AT and the Star Destroyer it can be harder as the ships has to be large and with details to be enough interesting to the public without getting to be too expensive. That can be a problem as some vehicles and spaceships that are being suitable for the “Sculptures” line are really huge in the movies and therefore would be way to juniorized to be interesting to be big sellers.

I’m glad to hear that you got money to burn and that you’re going to buy more LEGO sets so keep me up to date as we’re LEGO buddies! ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-14-2002, 01:29 PM
I will definately keep you posted!! I am taking a trip next week to California, and I am going to do some toy hunting out there.
Hopefully I will find some good stuff. I will let you know what I find.
Also by the time I move into my new place (July or August) there will be plenty of new LEGO sets available and I can treat myself to a few as housewarming gifts to myself.

Sweden
02-14-2002, 04:51 PM
JangoFett96, that sounds like a very good idea to me and I really hope your trip prove to be usefull for shopping LEGO kits so good luck... Oh and btw... Here in Sundsvall one toy store have the “Ultimate Collector Series” X-Wing Fighter on sale for $100.00 (ordinary price $160.00) and the T.I.E. Interceptor are on sale for $70.00 (ordinary price $100.00) but the boxes however are in awful conditions... The store I buy my stuff at had the X-Wing Fighter for $70.00 and the T.I.E. Interceptor for $50.00 but they’re all sold out...

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-15-2002, 07:25 AM
Thanks Sweden. I will let you know what I find out there. To date this will be my biggest toy run in my history of collecting!!
But I originally wasnt going out there to look for toys.
Now I have just decided to see the sights and hit the stores.
You never know what you will find!!

Sweden
02-16-2002, 04:53 AM
JangoFett96, you’re most welcome as usual. Of course one got to do and see other things then just look at toys etc when going on a trip like you are becuase one got to take care of life itself as it doesn’t only consist of a hobby as Eva and I do. Eva’s gone for the weekend visiting her daughter Therese in “Järvsö” (roughly translated into English: Wolverine Island. LOL) who goes to school there and I’m working driving the taxi cab as usual to make money. Sigh. ;) I might not be around this forum so very much this weekend until Sunday or Monday but I’ll be dropping by for a few every now and then to see what’s going on. See you around buddy.

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-18-2002, 07:57 AM
Hi Sweden,
Did you have a good weekend? I am sure you worked alot.
Anyway I hit a few of the stores this weekend, not a new figure in sight!!
However I did see alot of the LEGO sets, but didn't buy any.
For some reason that cloud car set is calling my name.
I will probably pick that up during or after my trip.
Another funny thing-after all that talk you and I had about the
ultimate sets (TIE Interceptor, X-Wing) I couldn't find it anywhere!!
I wasn't necessarily going to buy it, I just wanted to take a look at it and see more of it.
Now I can't find it at all!!
Thats the luck, isnt it?
Well I hope you have a good day and I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Sweden
02-20-2002, 04:08 PM
Hi JF96, sorry for the delay in my reply but I took a few days off from the Internet since I worked this weekend and then again I’ve been a bit ill the last few days so I’ve been taking it really easy and I’ve been relaxing as well. My weekend was pretty okay but it was boring to work as there weren’t a whole lot of customers wanting to take a taxi cab and I guess it’s because of the Olympic Games but then again I’m pretty sick and tired of driving the taxi cab as it’s a very stressful job etc.

Yeah, the Twin-Pod Cloud Car is one really nice set and I would recommend it but I really like most of the sets anyway so I couldn’t really say which sets to buy or not except for the excellent “Ultimate Collector Series” sets of course. ;) Yeah it’s so very typical when one are looking for something and then cannot find it but then imagine how it is to live here in Sweden as most action figures and model kits can’t be find over here...

After my mail order company closed it doors in 1998 after five years of decent business I haven’t been able to get hold of any model kits since no one else here in Scandinavia imports them and that’s a tragic fact. There’s a whole lot of nice model kits (and toys) to be found out there but to always have to order from abroad is quite a fuss and very expensive as well so imagine how it is to live here in Sweden. Sigh.

Oh and by the way... I finally got around to built the LEGO Technic C-3PO, Stormtrooper and the very last Battle Droid I had making my Technic collection pretty much complete and now all that’s missing is another Stormtrooper to make a Sandtrooper out of. ;)

Kindest Regards,

JediTricks
02-21-2002, 04:32 AM
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Sweden.

Any review on Stormtrooper and 3PO? Those are 2 I haven't bought yet (along with the newest sets - R2 and Vader) because I'm just so unsure of how they are.

Sweden
02-21-2002, 08:32 AM
JediTricks, thanks and I’m feeling better now but not completely good. Sigh. LOL Review on the Technic sets? Yes Sir! They’re coming later today! Stay Tuned! ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-21-2002, 10:41 AM
Sweden, it was good to hear from you again. I am glad you are feeling better.
Well I am now in sunny San Diego, California and I am loving it!!
I may just have to relocate....
Anyway I hit a Target store here last night and the selection was pretty good. They had all the basic LEGO sets, but none of the ultimate collection I was looking for.
Well I will let you go for now, but it was good to hear from you again.
The place I am staying at here has free unlimited internet access, so I will be able to log on here and chat.
Until next time, see you later buddy.

2-1B
02-21-2002, 10:59 AM
JF96, have you hit a TRU lately? I remember seeing those ultimate sets on display at my local store, but it's been quite some time since I've been there . . . maybe they pulled them.

Have a safe and fun remainder of your trip :)

Sweden
02-21-2002, 07:05 PM
JF96, thanks and glad to hear that you’re having a good time! I’ve been busy writing reviews of the LEGO Technic Star Wars sets for JediTricks and all other here as well so go check them out as I guess they’re pretty okay and informative.

See you around buddy!

Kindest Regards,

Lars “who has a blonde (starting to be annoying huh?) Swedish girlfriend” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden. LOL

JetsAndHeels
02-21-2002, 07:15 PM
Caesar, I havent been to a TRU here yet. I asked an employee here at my hotel where the nearest one was, and they said they had no idea. That is weird isnt it?? I will keep looking.
Sweden, I have great news!!
I went to LEGOLAND California today, and you will not believe what they have there.
They had the Jedi Starfighter LEGO set in the store at the park!!
Only twenty bucks and available early!!
I picked that up, a 3 character set w/Vader, Maul, and the Emperor, and one of the Maul keychains.
Also they had an ultimate B-Wing fighter set. It was awesome!!
Have you seen it? By the way it was two hundred dollars, so there was no way I was able to pick that up.
I had a great time and I just wanted you to know that I had found some great buys here.

Sweden
02-21-2002, 08:30 PM
JF96, congratulations on the sets you got and especially the Jedi Starfighter! But hey! Wait a minute! A “Ultimate Collector Series” B-Wing Fighter set??? What??? Did you write what I just saw??? I’ve never ever heard of a “Ultimate Collector Series” B-Wing Fighter being available so is this really true??? I need more information on this as soon as possible buddy!!!

Please hurry will you? ;)

Kindest Regards,

Lars “who has a blonde (starting to be annoying huh?) Swedish girlfriend” Olsson in Sundsvall, Sweden. LOL

JediGoofy
02-22-2002, 09:58 AM
Hi JF96,
are sure you saw an Ultimate Collector Series B-Wing? :eek:

In this case these are VERY IMPORTANT news and I think they should be reported on the main page!

As far as we know there are only 2 UCS models (even the Rebel Blockade Runner is not UCS but it is a Statue :confused: ) and I think LEGO fans could die to know the UCS line is not dead and there is a new model in that line.

Please JF96, give us more informations about that.

Thank you in advance,
JediGoofy

JetsAndHeels
02-22-2002, 10:20 PM
You heard me right. It is the B-Wing Ultimate Collector series.
It may be an exclusive to LEGOLAND California, since none of the other retailers carry it.

JetsAndHeels
02-22-2002, 10:27 PM
One more thing regarding the B-Wing set:
I apologize that I did not get a photo, but the staff inside the store would not allow me to take one. But to give you an idea of what it looked like, it is just like the X-Wing and TIE Interceptor sets, but in a larger box. It has the "Star Wars" logo on the top right corner, with the toy itself on the front in black and white.
It is just like the other 2 sets, but in a larger box.
Price is two hundred dollars.

Sweden
02-23-2002, 03:38 PM
JF96, I hear you buddy! Look, I don’t want to offend you in any way since you’re my new found friend and LEGO buddy but I just want to have all the facts straight and without a single fraction of a doubt as this could be ground breaking news for us all. ;)

You’re not talking about the “Sculptures” series “Rebel Blockade Runner” are you?

I believe in what you say though for several good reasons:

You say it’s a B-Wing Fighter.

The staff wouldn’t allow you to take a picture of it. I bet they wouldn’t if it’s a B-Wing!

It happens that toy and model manufacturers release certain products as exclusives only available at certain stores so why wouldn’t LEGO do the same?

Some of us out here have seen and knows that LEGO has made a whole bunch of prototype models of vehicles and spaceships yet to be released like the “System” Jawa Sandcrawler etc and a “Ultimate Collector Series” B-Wing Fighter is definitely something they could have done without us knowing.

Due to the size and amount of pieces it’d be made of, packaging and instructionbooklet I calculate that the price for the B-Wing Fighter would be around $200.00.

Why I’m a bit unsure:

There’s no official word from LEGO on this. Not that there’s a whole lot of official words from them at all anyway...

Blockade Runner/B-Wing Fighter both starts with a “B” (duh me LOL) and the price is $200.00 and it has a black and white box just like the Rebel Blockade Runner.

Now some more questions:

Was it labeled “Ultimate Collector Series” or just B-wing Fighter?

Did the box have black and white artwork or was it in color?

Did it say on the top of the box how many pieces it contained?

So please don’t be offended buddy as I just want to make sure about this. ;)

Looking forward to hear more on this from you as soon as possible!

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
02-24-2002, 09:47 AM
I am not offended at all, Sweden. I understand why you ask.
The box was black and the set was on the front in black and white.
I did not see anywhere on the box where it said "Ultimate Collection Series" or anything like that.
All that was on there was the pic of the toy, the "Star Wars" logo on the right hand upper corner.

JetsAndHeels
02-24-2002, 10:07 AM
Sweden,
I would like to apologize to you and whoever else may have read that post about the B-Wing set.
You are right, it was a Rebel Blockade Runner after all.
I went on Lego's official site to check it out and it was the Blockade Runner.
I had never seen the box to it before, so when I was in the store at LEGOLAND, I looked at it and it resembled a B-Wing from the way it was pictured on the box. I was also very excited since I was able to get a Jedi Starfighter set early.
I am SO SORRY that I gave false info on here. I am sorry that I got you and possibly other fans excited over nothing.
Please forgive the error.
JF96

Sweden
03-04-2002, 02:07 PM
JF96 dear buddy, sorry for the delay in replying but since last time I made any posts I’ve had one busy week with this and that so I took some time off from the forum to fix things but dear friend there’s no need at all to apologize about the B-Wing. I can really understand that you thought the “Rebel Blockade Runner” was a “B-Wing Fighter” at first glance as the cockpits has kind of similar shapes and I kind of knew that this was the case so therefore I asked about more details about the LEGO kit. You know, in theory it wasn’t unbeliavable that LEGO could have released a “B-Wing Fighter” as an exclusive model for the LEGOland store without us knowing as this has been the case in the model kit industry a few times like Polar Lights models etc. So the way “I” see it there’s no need at all to apologize to any of us for this little mix up in your excitament and congratulations on the “Jedi Starfighter” and while on the topic it still has to be seen here in Sweden. Sigh. LOL ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
03-04-2002, 02:21 PM
Hi Sweden, glad to hear from you again my friend!!
About the confusion with the b-wing set, I saw a b-wing when in reality it was the Rebel Blockade Runner.
When you asked me to check on this, I was sure it was the b-wing, but I then checked on the net and the Blockade Runner was what I saw.
So once again I am sorry.
Anyway, the Jedi Starfighter set is great.
I opened it and built it this weekend and I love it.

Sweden
03-05-2002, 12:34 PM
JF96, glad to hear that you’re glad buddy and I’ll be around from time to time as I now got broadband and unlimited access to the Internet for only $20.00 a month so I check up the forum every now and then when Eva isn’t surfing. LOL Well... Like I said you don’t need to apologize about the “B-Wing Fighter” and I think all of us forum members agree to that you know and I envy you for the “Jedi Starfighter” because I haven’t seen it in Sweden yet. Sigh.

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
03-05-2002, 12:44 PM
I am sure you will see the Starfighter soon enough, as they have began surfacing all over here in the US.
I have a feeling you will not be waiting too long for one.
It is a great piece, and it looks great sitting on my desk in my room with my other LEGO sets.
When you do get yours let me know what you think of it.
JF96

Sweden
03-05-2002, 01:41 PM
Yes, I’m sure of it too since the January 2002 sets actually were available in January 2002 and not in March as the lady at the toy store I buy my stuff at claimed but here in Sweden or at least here in Sundsvall we get the sets three months after you guys do.

When it comes to “all” the Episode II LEGO sets I’m very found of them all and I’m really looking forward to add them to my already “HUGE” collection as there’s some very interesting designs as well as new parts. :)

By the way... A whole lot of people has read this topic. Wow. :)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
03-05-2002, 01:46 PM
Yes, alot of people have read this topic.
Popular topic.
Anyway if you really cant wait for a Starfighter set I am sure someone on Ebay or some other site has one posted, just if you want one bad enough.
Anyway I wont keep rubbing it in but it is a nice piece, and I thought about you Sweden when I was putting it together. I thought to myself "he would like this set a lot."
See, you have me thinking about the LEGO sets alot!!
I guess I am your LEGO Padawan learner!!
Later buddy!!
JF96

Sweden
03-05-2002, 02:07 PM
Young Padawan (LEGO) learner. LOL Yes a whole lot of people have followed this topic so I take it that it’s pretty popular to read at least as it can be pretty cool to read and watch ongoing discussions some times.

Yeah, I check out eBay from time to time but I’ll wait until we get them here in Sundsvall, Sweden as the Swedish “Krona” isn’t especially strong today ($1.00 = 10 Swedish Crooner, used to be 7,5 Crooner a while back) and then again I get a good discount at the toy store.

Yeah you rubb it in you lucky you! LOL I know I’ll like it when I get it. :)

It’s way cool to influence people so that they get interested in my hobby as I got “NO” friends (I do have friends though LOL) interested in the Star Wars LEGO line so keep up the good work young Padawan as the force is strong with you. LOL ;)

Kindest Regards,

JetsAndHeels
03-05-2002, 02:12 PM
Thank you, Master.
And if you do not mind me saying this master, but yes you do have friends!!
You have all of us in the forums here!!
I know you were kidding but I had to throw that in here:crazed:
Anyway, keep teaching me the ways of the LEGO force. LOL
JF96

Sweden
03-05-2002, 04:08 PM
Most welcome young Padawan! LOL Yes I like the people over here and hanging out with you guys. Yeah I was kidding! LOL :crazed: Yes the way of the LEGO force are many. LOL

Kindest Regards,