PDA

View Full Version : New Listings from Target's computer (with DCPIs)

jedi master sal
05-11-2007, 09:13 AM
I gleaned this from our friends at GH.

Just fresh from the Target computer listings:

087-06-0036 Unleashed Dlx Lightsaber $24.99
087-06-0042 ARC-170 Fighter Vehicle $29.99
087-06-0043 R2-D2 Laptop $19.99
087-06-0064 ARC-170 Battke Fig Pack $19.99
087-06-0117 TIE Bomber $24.99
087-06-0342 Star Wars Cinema Scene $19.99
087-06-0343 AT-RT Assault Squad $29.99

Ok, let the speculation begin.
ARC-170 fighter-hmm, Clone wars paint variation? (Like the Gunship)
R2-D2 Laptop??? No idea.
ARC-170 Battle pack-Hmm, well since you need 3 pilots and an astromech droid for this, I cna see those figures. Since there's usually a fifth figure, maybe a Firespeeder pilot OR a variant pilot figure to create a "commander pilot"
TIE Bomer-straight repack
Cinema Scene??? hmm, which one
AT-RT Assualt Squad-Well lots of possibilities here. I'm guessing two AT-RTs with drivers. Maybe different legion colors now??? Since it's a higher price than the normal battle pack, I'll go further to say that if not two AT-RTs, then the pack will look like this:
1 AT-RT w/driver
2 "Elite Clones" AKA Kashyyyk Clones
1 Gree-MAYBE a fix to the Gree of before. One can only hope.

If the latter is true, hells yeah, I'll buy the set. The correct Gree would practically make it worth it, but I need more Kashyyyk clones and an extra AT-RT w/driver wouldn't hurt either.

So of the list above, I'm most excited about the AT-RT set. Depending on what the ARC-170 as well as it's associated battle pack's color variant/figures are, will determine if I get these at all. If it's a straight repack I'll probably pass. If it's a repaint, I'll get it. I don't really need more pilots, so there really has to be something special in that pack for me to consider buying it.

-Sal

Jargo
05-11-2007, 10:43 AM
the cinema scene will be galactic heroes multi-pack surely? that's the only line currently sporting anything labelled cinema scene.

jedi master sal
05-11-2007, 11:00 AM
the cinema scene will be galactic heroes multi-pack surely? that's the only line currently sporting anything labelled cinema scene.

Ok fine, but don't call me Shirley, nyuck nyuck.

Jargo
05-11-2007, 11:17 AM
ha. actually these have been spoken of before because I've commented on them in another thread. but i don't think the puter ident numbers were attached then.

I'm really only interested in the AT-RT. but if it's just the one and a load of figures i'll seek out the original release instead. Unless the new release is an improved vehicle without the walking mode feature and more accurate feet.

the ARC 170 set should have a droid with it and I'm thinking that it may be the one that has the same deco as R$-P17 but this time in dark green not red. that's the only specific ARC 170 droid i've seen a picture of on the official SW site.

Snowtrooper
05-11-2007, 12:39 PM
The only thing I'm remotely interested in is the ARC battle pack. I already have the ARC170, 2 Tie Bombers, and 2 AT-RTs. Even snazzy repaints of these vehicles probably wont get me buy them.

Kidhuman
05-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I thikn the R2-D2 laptop is a computer shaped game thing. I saw the Spidey laptop and it had learning games, Tic-Tac-Toe and such on it. Basically for kids 5 and under

DarkArtist
05-13-2007, 07:33 PM
I'd pass on the laptop and the Galactic Heroes but put me down me one of each of the others.

Luuuuuuke
05-13-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm only interested in the two battlepacks that seem like they may have new clones.

DarthQuack
05-15-2007, 09:39 PM
Some dude at another site found the Vintage figs by using the DCPI's today....

Dark Marble
05-16-2007, 10:07 AM
Does anyone have the DCPI for the vintage figures?

DarthQuack
05-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Vintage figure DCPI: 087-06-1856

Phantom-like Menace
05-16-2007, 11:43 PM
I've been all but shaking with anticipation for a Clone Wars deco ARC-170. The gunship is great, but having this bad boy for support would look nice. It would be cool if Hasbro or Del Rey or some official source would give a name to a specific unit that flies with these colors.

Would it be asking too much for an ARC-170 figure pack to have three pilots, an astromech, and a firespeeder pilot? Doesn't it make more sense that the pack have two pilots, RotS Darth Vader, RotS "I've Got a Wonky Arm" Anakin, then maybe an astromech? Maybe just to be on the safe side they should replace one of those pilots with another RotS Vader.

I've been wanting a reissue of the AT-RT for a while. I'm still ****ed that my area refuses to put out substantial numbers of exclusives, so the four or five Saleucami sets I wanted to get turned into one since that was all I could miraculously find and that was because the package looked like it had survived a stampede. I want at least seven more AT-RTs, so I hope there are two in each pack.