PDA

View Full Version : XBox Obi-Wan

Hello all-
I rented Obi-Wan for XBox butof course, it doesnt come with an instruction booklet. Does anyone own this game that could maybe fax me a copy of it? You can email me and then I'll give you my fax number.
QLD
02-07-2002, 12:23 PM
Well, I don't think anyone here would admit to owning that flaming piece of cow dung. The best instructions I can give you are, Take it back to the video store and tell them you couldn't figure it out without the instructions, they are usually sympathetic to that, and will let you get something else.

JetsAndHeels
02-07-2002, 02:06 PM
That is a good one, Long Dong.
I tried the Game at TRU in Myrtle Beach, and man it sucked!!
I couldn't figure out how to move around, use the weapon, or much less use the damn controller!! It is huge!!
My word of advice is dont get the Xbox. If you have to have a new console, get the Gamecube and Rogue Squadron II. It is 1000 times better, and so is the system.

QLD
02-07-2002, 07:24 PM
I am happy with my X-Box. But Obi-Wan doesn't deserve to be played on a Commodore 64. Halo is close to becoming my favorite video game of all time though.

Wolfwood319
02-07-2002, 09:04 PM
You'd be surprised what you can take back to Blockbuster. One time, me and my friends rented Adam Sandlers "Man Overboard." Man did that movie suck, so we went back the same night, told the gal how much this movie sucked, and we wanted a new one. We got a new movie, for free, and lived happily ever after.

Karma, you should check the back of the Blockbuster case, sometimes they print a condensed form of instructions on the back.