PDA

View Full Version : Should they make another Jango to go with the new Slave-1...

Darth Ovori
02-06-2002, 02:45 PM
Yes, because we need one that will be able to sit in the Slave-1...

No, because that could mean we don't get a regular posed Jango without the "expensive" Slave-01...

Young Boba I'm not gonna stress about...

Also, will they make a Pilot Obi-wan with the Starship or sold without the Starship... ???

Unit-01
02-06-2002, 02:49 PM
The one that is in Collection 1 Wave 1 would be perfect.

Beast
02-06-2002, 03:05 PM
I agree, I think that the Collection 1 Jango Fett will fit fine in the Slave 1 cockpit. Though, I am sure we will later on down the line get a figure of Jango even better suited for the Slave 1. Probably wearing the headset, or whatever he appears to be wearing in the picture on the offical Star Wars website strapped into the Slave 1 cockpit with young Boba Fett.

On the 2002 figure list, there is a pilot Obi-Wan Kenobi listed, which will probably have soft goods so as to sit down in the Jedi Starfighter. He'll probably also come with that little head peice that he's shown wearing while piloting the ship. Don't worry, it's Hasbro. Just cause the first version doesn't fit in a ship, doesnt mean Hasbro won't make one that will.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jango Fett and Boba Fett in the Slave 1:

Lord Tenebrous
02-06-2002, 03:29 PM
I'd imagine there will be at least four more Jango Fett figures before the AOTC marketing is over:

1) Jango (Pilot) with sub-helmet
2) Jango (Coruscant) with Kyber dart launcher
3) Jango (Kamino) with civilian clothes
4) Jango (Arena Showdown) with ball-jointed legs and removable head

Beast
02-06-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
I'd imagine there will be at least four more Jango Fett figures before the AOTC marketing is over:

Yep, I fully expect that Jango Fett will be Episode II's Darth Maul as far as Hasbro is concerned. There will be many many multiple versions of Mr. Fett, putting the number that his son Boba has recieved since 1978 to shame. So far we already have 3. Preview Jango Fett, Collection 1 Jango Fett w/ Removable Helmet, and Deluxe Jango Fett.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 03:51 PM
I thought the Jedi Starfighter already had an adjustable head set?

Beast
02-06-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
I thought the Jedi Starfighter already had an adjustable head set?

It says adjustible headrest on the back of the box image that I have, but it doesnt look like what Obi-Wan was wearing in the trailer. Obi-Wan was wearing a small headset, that had a piece that rested on his forehead. If anyone has screen caps of the trailer, and can post the image of Obi-wan in the Jedi Starfighter, for everyone...I would appreciate it. Thanks a million.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Ovori
02-06-2002, 03:58 PM
Hmm... Just looked again at Collection 1 Jango, and with those arms (grapling hook fanction) could make it look fairly wierd in the Slave-1...

Doe's anyone have that full list of figures to be released... ???

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 04:01 PM
Oh a headrest.

Wouldn't they have to make another Boba to fit in the Slave 1 as well, the one we've seen doesn't look like it'd fit. Though it's suppose to hold 3 figures isn't it?

Beast
02-06-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Darth Ovori
Doe's anyone have that full list of figures to be released... ???

This is a reposting of the figure list I posted last month:
I pulled this list off of a german Star Wars site a few months ago, but didn't post them at the time, because I couldn't get it confirmed. The list was pulled down from there a couple of days later at Hasbro's insistance. From what I have seen so far though, I have decided to post it, as it appears to be quiet accurate as to what we can expect at retail April 22nd and beyond. Many of the figures that we have seen in prototype pics as well as newly released pics from Hasbro tends to confirm the list even more.

Anakin Skywalker (Duel)
Anakin Skywalker (Frieghter w/ white Poncho)
Battle Droid (Arena)
Battle Droid: Pilot (Blue)
Boba Fett (Kamino)
C-3PO (Tatooine)
Captain Typho (Pilot)
Chancellor Palpatine
Clone Trooper/Super Trooper
Count Dooku
Dexter Jettster
Geonosian Warrior
Jango Fett (Genosis Arena)
Jango Fett (Kamino)
Jar Jar Binks (Senator)
Kit Fisto
Luminari Unduli (Jedi Master)
Mace Windu (Arena)
Mastiff and R4-P17 (Obi-Wan's Starfighter Droid)
New Droid (Yellow R3 unit)
Nikto (Jedi Knight)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pilot)
Orn Free Taa (Senator)
Padmé Amidala (Pilot)
Padmé Amidala [M'Lady] (Arena Battle)
Plo Koon (New)
Red Senate Guard
R2-D2
Saesee Tiin (New)
Shaak Ti
Super Battle Droid
Taun We
Tusken Raider (Female) with Child
Wat Tamber
Yoda
Zam Wessell (Coruscant Chase)

They also posted a list of Deluxe figures, which today thanks to hasbro's posting of some of the Deluxe figure images, I have decided to post it as well, believe that this list to be accurate. I think the Nexu will be a pack-in with one of the other charecters in the list though (like the Mace w/ Battle Droid) and not a seperate figure.

Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Count Dooku
Destroyer Droid
Droid w/ C-3PO
Flying Genosian
Jango Fett
Mace Windu
Nexu
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda

Not all of these will be released on April 22nd, but I expect a a second wave of collection 1 and 2 to hit just before or after EII opens which will contain the more spoilerish figures. Alot of these are preliminary names, but Ive been able to confirm about 90% of them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-06-2002, 04:13 PM
Obi-Wan by request

The one thing I want to see elaborated on is the Droid w/ C-3PO. I'm thinking that it's an assembly droid that R2 and 3PO run into in the droid production factory on Geonosis.

Darth Ovori
02-06-2002, 04:17 PM
Thanx guys...

Been very helpful...:D

A Arena Jango... Hmmm that sounds good...

Beast
Obi-Wan by request
The one thing I want to see elaborated on is the Droid w/ C-3PO. I'm thinking that it's an assembly droid that R2 and 3PO run into in the droid production factory on Geonosis.

Thank you greatly, Lord Tenebrous. That will help people understand what I mean by the headset. :)

From what I understand, when C-3PO and R2-D2 are in the droid factory on Geonisis, C-3PO gets knocked into the assembly line and gets his head switched with that of a Battle Droid. :) So I think your correct, its either some kind of Assembly droid, or the Battle Droid that C-3PO his head switched with.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Battle Droid
It'll probably be the Battle Droid that gets it's head switched with 3PO's head.

General Veers
02-06-2002, 05:05 PM
Hopefully the Jango and Boba that we are getting in April will be able to fit in the Slave 1, and if not they should make one that does or I'll be POed:mad: :frus:

GNT
02-06-2002, 11:22 PM

Plus dont forget the Kamino Escape and Deluxe version either :)

Unit-01
02-07-2002, 02:54 PM
They got rid of that stupid helmet and gave him that? Thank God!