PDA

View Full Version : AT-AP Wave photos

JediTricks
05-22-2007, 06:34 PM
http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=856
and the BSG entries:
http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=34&p2_articleid=1340

I'm not in love with the SW repaints, but they're not bad, just nothing standout for me - at least they're better than the current V-wing repaints.

The BSG repaints look really nice, I suppose they're somewhat EU but they both pop with those paint schemes, and I'm glad to see a clear cockpit on the Mark VII finally.

The AT-AP looks movie-accurate except for the oversized gunner, and it's not too bad. I don't know what moves besides the turrets, one of the knees looks like it's hinged but it's possible none of the legs move at all since it's not mentioned on the packaging.

Kidhuman
05-22-2007, 09:04 PM
I will get the AT-AP thats it

figrin bran
05-23-2007, 12:01 AM
i think i'll get everything except the green A-Wing. blue Tantive IV doesn't look that bad to me.

RJarvis
05-23-2007, 01:20 AM
The BSG repaints look really nice, I suppose they're somewhat EU but they both pop with those paint schemes, and I'm glad to see a clear cockpit on the Mark VII finally.

anything bsg is good, but these rock...particularly the black viper...i just hope they aren't short packed for those of us bsg junkies out here who really do like them and want a decent chance to find them without having to resort to begging or, heaven forbid, sifting eBay...

rj

AndyW
05-23-2007, 05:13 AM
Excellent, that White MkVII is particularly good.

mtriv73
05-23-2007, 10:33 AM
I'll get one of each. Maybe 2 of the at-ap if I can take that horrible gunner off. I'm not as thrilled with the BSG repaints. If the vipers from the Pegasus had a different paint scheme (like the jets on our carriers do,) I'd be more into it.

JediTricks
05-24-2007, 03:48 AM
anything bsg is good, but these rock...particularly the black viper...i just hope they aren't short packed for those of us bsg junkies out here who really do like them and want a decent chance to find them without having to resort to begging or, heaven forbid, sifting eBay...

rjThese are Hasbro, so I'm counting on them being short-packed, but I hope H proves me wrong this time, I want 'em.

I'll get one of each. Maybe 2 of the at-ap if I can take that horrible gunner off. Please let us know how that surgery goes if you do attempt it, I'd like to try it but I'm a wimp.

sergiurusu
05-24-2007, 11:15 AM
The AT-AP looks pretty cool despite the clone's ugly appearance

Sith Lord 0498
05-27-2007, 10:12 PM
I'll be getting the AT-PT and the green A-Wing, but that's it.

Warstar
05-30-2007, 03:08 AM
*Does his best Yoda impersonation*

"Always 2 I get- one to keep, one to open." :D

This'll be no different :p

Now if only I could get my shelves up and show you folks what I got! :(