PDA

View Full Version : hopes for Episode III

Pendo
02-06-2002, 04:04 PM
It's been a while since I've been in here! Anyway, I thought I would start off again with a discussion on SW3.
What are your hopes for Episode III? What would, or wouldn't, you like to see?

My hopes are that:
GWL doesn't reveal that Anakin is Vader,
Anakin's turn to the Dark side is realistic, believable, cool, but understanding why,
Everything about the prequels is connected with the classics (eg, 3PO not remembering homestead, etc.),
The Clone Wars is AWSOME!!!!!

PENDO!

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 04:57 PM
I hope the Battle Droid's return, I couldn't see a prequel without them.

Pendo
02-06-2002, 05:12 PM
I also hope for a cool title! ;)

PENDO!

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 05:21 PM
Star Wars Episode III AOTC 2.

Rollo Tomassi
02-06-2002, 10:33 PM
Star Wars Episode III :TCSA (The Clones Still Attack)

Episode III: SSMCAGO (Still Some More Clone Attacking Going On)

Episode III: ROAC (Return Of The Attacking Clones)

Episode III: ABDV (Anakin Becomes Darth Vader) <---is this a spoiler?

Episode III: PIDS (Palpatine Is Darth Sidious)<---Is THIS a spoiler??

But honestly, the title is going to be called....OH I CAN'T TELL YOU!! IT'S A SPOILER FREE SECTION!!!

But please head to the Spoiler section if you want to know what G. Lu and I came up with for a title. It's simple, yet effective.
:)

2-1B
09-04-2005, 03:53 AM
I hope that on the DVD, they clean up that HORRIBLE edit/cut in Palpatine's office right after Vader pledges himself to Palps, the part where it cuts terribly to Palps saying "Dooooo what must be done, Lord Vader" is really painful for me and it's been like that on several different prints that I've viewed.
I'm assuming that it will be cleaned up for the DVD but I would hate to be let down. :(

I also hope Jasper McKnives is added back to the film on DVD.

JimJamBonds
09-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah its a bit rough. The one that gets to me is right after Obi does the old slice and dice on Vader, Obi takes a step up the hill it always seems like the film skips a bit there.