PDA

View Full Version : MTT's & AAT's?

Battle Droid
02-06-2002, 04:29 PM
Any word if they'll be in AOTC? I read on theforce.net a while back that the AAT's will be but it could've been a rumor, the Ep2 Database on the Official Site doesn't list either of them.

Co Jo-Da
02-06-2002, 06:36 PM
I don't think we'll see either of them.

Come on, the Arena Battle will feature Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, fierce creatures like the Reek, Jango Fett, Republic Gunships, Jedi Fighters, Count Dooku, a couple of hundred Jedi's and a few thousand CloneTroopers. What more could anyone ask for?

OK, a pink bunny with a band drum running around the Arena Floor but what else?:crazed:

Rollo Tomassi
02-06-2002, 10:39 PM
I think Megatron and the Decepticons should crash the Arena Battle. I noticed Cybertron was sorely under-represented in the Senate scenes on Coruscant. What gives? Is the Republic "droid"ist?

Vote for Senator Bumblebee!:)

Co Jo-Da
02-06-2002, 11:40 PM
How about this for a chiffhanger: Count Dooku kicks Yoda off a ledge and Optimus Prime jumps up and says "One will stand and one must fall, Count.":crazed:

2-1B
02-07-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Vote for Senator Bumblebee!:)

Yellow or red ? ? ?

Bosskman
02-07-2002, 08:31 AM
I can see it all now....

...ONCE I DRAIN CORUSCANT OF ENERGON, I STARSCREAM WILL BE LEADER!!!!!! SOUNDWAVE, BEGIN PRODUCTION OF ENERGON CUBES!!!!!