PDA

View Full Version : we need an ALL NEW SCULPT Jango Fett figure

Gothiczartan
05-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Dear hasbro

we would like to see a All New Sculpt Jango Fett being made for the star wars basic figure line.

figure with

ball jointed head (clone commander cody head)
ball jointed shoulders and elbows
ball jointed torso
ball jointed knees and ankles
swivel forearms
swivel hips

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1672/swaotcas7.jpg

El Chuxter
05-31-2007, 08:49 AM
YES!

This is a figure people have begged for for years. As important as Jango is, and as often as Hasbro likes to re-release him, we've never gotten a decent super-articulated (or even neutrally posed) Jango.

Much of the figure could be easily produced by re-tooling and slightly altering some of the parts from the VOTC Boba Fett.

And let me add that we need at least two Jangos: this one, and one in his civilian outfit. Oh, and the figure described above should come with both jetpacks, too.

Gothiczartan
05-31-2007, 02:01 PM
YES!

This is a figure people have begged for for years. As important as Jango is, and as often as Hasbro likes to re-release him, we've never gotten a decent super-articulated (or even neutrally posed) Jango.

Much of the figure could be easily produced by re-tooling and slightly altering some of the parts from the VOTC Boba Fett.

And let me add that we need at least two Jangos: this one, and one in his civilian outfit. Oh, and the figure described above should come with both jetpacks, too.

no, not re-tooling boba feff mold. jango needs an all new sculpt.

head (clone commander cody)
ball jointed neck
ball jointed shoulders
ball jointed elbows
ball jointed torso
ball jointed knees
ball jointed ankles

swivel forearms
swivel hips

removable helmet (swivel scope)
removable belt/holster (working for blaster guns)
blaster guns
two jetpacks

please not the re tooled VOTC boba fett, boba and jango might have different details on their outfits.

that is why hasbro needs to make a all new sculpt jango fett no more same molds from boba or jango!

JON9000
05-31-2007, 02:09 PM
no, not re-tooling boba feff mold. jango needs an all new sculpt.

head (clone commander cody)
ball jointed neck
ball jointed shoulders
ball jointed elbows
ball jointed torso
ball jointed knees
ball jointed ankles

swivel forearms
swivel hips

removable helmet (swivel scope)
removable belt/holster (working for blaster guns)
blaster guns
two jetpacks

please not the re tooled VOTC boba fett, boba and jango might have different details on their outfits.

that is why hasbro needs to make a all new sculpt jango fett no more same molds from boba or jango!

I think you could get away with certain parts from Jangos already in existence... like the torso, helmet, and accessories, but Hasbro would do well to create new legs because the uniform is pretty different from Boba's below the waist. I think you could get away with VOTC Boba Arms repainted.

El Chuxter
05-31-2007, 07:21 PM
I meant heavily re-tooled. Meaning some of the basic shapes would be similar, but the tools would have to be altered to make Jango. Not sure, but I think that'd be less work than going from scratch.

bigbarada
06-01-2007, 08:29 PM
I'd prefer if they started from scratch. It usually shows when they kitbash or retool a figure. Jango is important enough of a character to deserve a completely new mold.

This is probably the only prequel figure I really want right now.

Gothiczartan
06-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I'd prefer if they started from scratch. It usually shows when they kitbash or retool a figure. Jango is important enough of a character to deserve a completely new mold.

This is probably the only prequel figure I really want right now.

the torso of boba and jango look that same but look at the colars on their neck. they don't look the same that is why they have to make an all new sculpt jango fett, they made an all new sculpt boba fett for the vintage style SW figures line and I'm happy for that and I will be happier if they re-release that same boba fett sculpt for the star wars legends line.

it won't hurt if hasbro make a all new sculpt jango fett just like they did for boba fett.