PDA

View Full Version : we need an ALL NEW SCULPT Ten Numb in correct pilot suit!

Gothiczartan
05-31-2007, 04:15 PM
I would like a ALL New Sculpt Ten Numb in a b wing pilot flight suit the red suit that ten was seen in the ROTJ and he needs all the figure and accessories that I list

ball jointed neck/shoulders/elbows/knees/ankles
swivel forearms
swivel waist
swivel hips

removable cap and headset
removable vest and hose

mtriv73
05-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Why don't you just make a big list of all the new figures you'd like and post all of them in one big post? (We're big on lists around here anyways, just ask Tycho.) :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
05-31-2007, 07:23 PM
The list probably would be easier for Hasbro reps to read than a lot of separate threads.

Ten Nunb also would need his bagpipes. According to the Rogue Squadron comics, he plays a mean set of bagpipes.

Gothiczartan
06-01-2007, 09:47 AM
The list probably would be easier for Hasbro reps to read than a lot of separate threads.

Ten Nunb also would need his bagpipes. According to the Rogue Squadron comics, he plays a mean set of bagpipes.

I already have the list and I'm going to bring it to hasbro at the comic con!

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 12:35 PM

the hasbro rep should go to every comic con so I can show all my want list to them that they can make action figures based on the movie, especialy the x wing pilots with retooled VTSC luke x wing pilot figure, snowspeeder pilot luke and more other pilots from the movie!