PDA

View Full Version : Collection 2 Case Breakdown Info

Beast
02-06-2002, 06:12 PM
According to TheBothanspy.com, collection 2 will be evenly packed out in the case with 2 of each figure. Here is the information, directly from their forums, as well as a link to their site. Cool info, hopefully this means there will be no hard to find figure, though I expect people will want more then 1 of theTusken mom and Battle Droid. TheBothanSpy.Com (http://www.thebothanspy.com/)

From TheBothanSpy.Com:
COLLECTION 2 CASE #: 848610008-FXF 12 PIECES

RATIO PER FIGURE:
(1) Tusken Raider Female with Tusken Child x 2
(2) Battle Droid Arena Battle x 2
(3) Plo Koon Arena Battle x 2
(4) Captain Typho x 2
(5) Shaak Ti Jedi Master x 2
(6) Boba Fett Kamino Escape x 2
According to Ishi Tib, who posted the information in their forums, his local Toys R Us got in 2 cases of the preview asst. already and 1 case of the collection 2 asst. So, they are making their way out to stores. I'm loosing patience waiting for these. Oh, I also included the photo of the case, as you can see, I doubt many will slip out before the release date, since they are more clearly marked then the E1 cases were. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-06-2002, 06:17 PM
Attack of the Return of the Short-packs.

General Veers
02-06-2002, 06:29 PM
Well, at least they're evenly packed;) Wow. The Preview figs are shipping to the stores now! That means we might see them before March 16th:D

Beast
02-06-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by General Veers
Well, at least they're evenly packed;) Wow. The Preview figs are shipping to the stores now! That means we might see them before March 16th:D

Possibly, but like the first cases of the AOTC's figures, they also are stamped with a date that states thats the very earliest that they can be put out for sale. Some smaller stores may decide to just stick them out, but if what they said about E1 is true for the figures from E2, then they could get in big trouble. Apperantly the penalty for early sales of the figures if a store is caught, was that that store would be forbidden for recieving any more cases for a period of time.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-06-2002, 06:55 PM
I would have preferred a movie-realistic break-up to these.

Collection 2, Wave 1

Boba Fett X3
Shaak Ti X3
Captain Typho X3
Tusken Raider X3

Collection 2, Wave 2

Battle Droid X6
Plo Koon X3
Tusken Raider X3

General Veers
02-06-2002, 08:32 PM
Yeah, Lord Tenebrous that way us army builders could get more of the battle droids for our diaramas. But 2 to a case is cutting it close:eek:

Beast
02-06-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by General Veers
Yeah, Lord Tenebrous that way us army builders could get more of the battle droids for our diaramas. But 2 to a case is cutting it close:eek:

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Just like the Battle Droids on release night for Episode 1, people are going to be buying multiples for dioramas, and scalpers will suck them up, because they will be really easy to resell to needy collectors.

Oh well, atleast Hasbro didn't give us 4 different variations of him this time, packed at 1 per case of each. That was a real pain on the midnite madness sale to grab a full set. Maybe I will look into ordering these online.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-06-2002, 08:57 PM
And with 8 basic, I would hope they'd do something more sensible, like:

Collection 1, Wave 1

4X Obi-Wan
4X Anakin
4X Padme

Collection 1, Wave 2

3X Jango
3X Kit
3X R2-D2
3X C-3PO

Collection 1, Wave 3

6X Super BD
2X C-3PO
2X R2-D2
1X Kit
1X Jango

You have the main in one wave, then secondary in one wave, then an army builder and two customizable in another.

I'm fully confident this setup would keep the figures moving on the pegs, instead of having a pegwarmer traffic jam that will be seen until 2004.

mark2d2
02-06-2002, 09:07 PM
Do you guys really think you'll have a tough time finding battle droids?

Seriously, I can't think of a figure I want less. And that goes for the Super Battle Droid as well. These are just boring. Absolutely boring.

Personally, I'm thrilled that the figures are evenly packed. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Beast
02-06-2002, 09:15 PM
Not the best of ideas Lord Tenebrous, because the way stores get shipments, you know some store would end up not getting one of the cases. :( I am betting that they are going to go a different way with Collection 1. They will probably re-use the same shipping method they did with collection 1 of the E1 figures.

The Collection 1 case will probably contain 16 figures, instead of 12. They did the same thing with Collection 1 for the E1 figures, increased the case size to ensure there was even distribution. Infact in that instance the E1 case held 32 figures (4 of each).

That allows even packing of 2 of each per case. The best possible solution, since we wouldn't want Hasbro to use the standard sized 12 figures case they are using for Collection 2. If they used the standard sized 12 case box, they would have to choose 2 of the 8 figures to be 1 per case. Knowing Hasbro it would be, Kit Fisto and Super Battle Droid. :mad:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Lord Tenebrous
02-06-2002, 11:40 PM
I'm still skeptical, because Ishi Tib also wrote the following:

The infamous Wave 17, still under the Power of the Jedi color scheme will bring us 4 different 3 3/4" figures relating to the upcoming film.
The package sports the green and yellow starburst design as POTJ has minus the logo and rounded bubbles with a label affixed to it, specifying each sculpt as a sneak preview attack of the clones figure.
The case containing these figures will be short packed on two of them. rumor has it its ratio will be as follows:

* ZAM WESSEL (bounty hunter) 2 figures
* JANGO FETT (bounty hunter) 2 figures
* BATTLE DROID 4 figures
* SUPER TROOPER 4 figures

hairless chewie
02-07-2002, 06:34 AM
Possibly, but like the first cases of the AOTC's figures, they also are stamped with a date that states thats the very earliest that they can be put out for sale. Some smaller stores may decide to just stick them out, but if what they said about E1 is true for the figures from E2, then they could get in big trouble. Apperantly the penalty for early sales of the figures if a store is caught, was that that store would be forbidden for recieving any more cases for a period of time. ...... Thanks Jar Jar

:Pirate: Either that or George and Rick will come out and break the owner's legs