PDA

View Full Version : HasbroToyShop.com hardcopy catalog coming in the mail

Tycho
06-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Yup I got one of these and many of you will, too. A lot of the Transformers are featured and promo'd hardcore. Spider-Man has a presence. I don't think Fantastic Four did.

For Star Wars, the focus in on TAC Wave 1 and Galactic Heroes.

The best part about the catalog is that it smells good. I have not been opening my figures that often as of lately. I plan to wait until I can move to set up my massive dioramas now. So I've had less opportunity to sniff things.

However, as surprising as this may seem, I favorably recommend sniffing the Hasbro catalog. Their in-stock selection often stinks too.

figrin bran
06-02-2007, 11:31 PM
i get these in the mail every few months

i actually think their in stock selection is getting a bit better. but even if it isn't actually, it's good to see them offer things like the pack of 40 stands, the set of 6 vintage figures and the wave 1 revision case.

JediTricks
06-04-2007, 02:13 AM
I've gotten 1 of these in the past, but not this most recent one, and the product inside was woefully out of date. I think only EE has the ability to make a hardcopy catalog worth a darn, they have product inside that hasn't been seen a thousand times and hasn't been preordered a million times in the past 6 months. HTS has such fast turnover for popular product it's not even worth putting out a catalog at all, here today, gone today doesn't work at all for a company who hangs their hat on those hot brands.