PDA

View Full Version : Elite Corps Trooper still available?

Scackmgackm
06-04-2007, 01:45 PM
It's been a long time since I made toy runs, probably since I started playing Warhammer 40,00 and could get whatever models I wanted without hunting for anything, which is refreshing...

I pretty much just pop into the toy aisle at Target whenever my wife and I have an errand to run there, and I've gotten most of what I want - but now the 30th Anniversary card figures are showing up and I never even saw a single Elite Corps Trooper.

Are these still shipping, or did the eBay scalper scum get them all?

I don't want to resort to eBay until I have to, but Commander Gree needs some troops so I can put him on display along with Commanders Bly, Cody, Bow, and Bacara.

Not to mention I still need to find the Treachery on Salucemi set so that my Target exclusive Neyo's Legion clones also have a Commander...

Sith Lord 0498
06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
That wave is still consistently shipping to Wal-Mart, and I saw one today in fact. They're not a dime a dozen, but you stand a good shot at finding one right now if your WM has a ton of TSC figures left over.

Phantom-like Menace
06-05-2007, 06:27 AM
I've purchased a couple from Wal-Mart within the last two weeks or so. They came in with a glut of the Wal-Mart wave figures that are currently there.

As for Treachery at Saleucami, I've seen that set exactly once in stores and the only reason it was still there was because the packaging was badly beaten up. Some areas actually had those stick around long enough to go clearance, so I suppose in some areas you may get really lucky but in other areas, you're pretty much SOL.

Kidhuman
06-05-2007, 08:36 AM
There are some Treachery packs left here, about 6 of them and they have been sitting there for weeks now at WM. They are still out there.

The Elite Trooper I have seen recently at K-Mart also.

Scackmgackm
06-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Kid -

Assuming those Salucemi packs are still there when I get paid again next month, and assuming you have a PayPal account I could send a payment to - might you be willing to pick one up for me?

Kidhuman
06-05-2007, 02:31 PM
If they are still there sure, but i dont have paypal.