PDA

View Full Version : Will other assortments be coming out in April?

jad
02-06-2002, 08:14 PM
Hi folks,
I've been checkin out these boards for about a month, but just recently signed up and this is my first post:

I've noticed that images of only collection 1 and collection 2 (1st assortments) have shown up online. And the official site hasn't previewed all of them either. Does anyone know if any more assortments will be at stores along with the initial release in late April? I seem to remember quite a few assortments coming out with the initial release for Episode I.

If so, I'd also be interested in a listing of which figures will be included. ( If anyone knows)

Thanks

Beast
02-06-2002, 08:27 PM
What you have seen here is what will be coming out for the midnite madness sale. There will be second waves of collection 1 and 2 to coincide with the theatrical release of E2 that will include more spoilerish in nature figures. Hasbro realised that there were to many figures released in 99 for E1 at once and wanted to take it a lil slower. Especially with major spoiler figures in the line, until after the movie was released. But we still are going to have quite a few things to buy on April 23rd. And some preview figures as well.

4 Preview figures
8 Collection 1 figures
6 Collection 2 figures.
2-4 Deluxe figures (Not sure if Dooku and Obi-Wan will be out Apr. 23rd)

Not to mention any vehicles, beasts, 12" figures, or other toys. You seemed more intrested in just the figures, so am just mentioning those. For E1 there was 3 collections, a total of 18 basic figures, and then 3 deluxe figures. So, its not that big a difference, numbers wise. 21 figures compared to 20-22 for E2. Of course there were also figures packaged with beasts, I didnt count. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jad
02-06-2002, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply Jar Jar, it's very helpful.

I am actually very interested in the vehicles and beasts as well. I was just wondering if there were some more centeral figures to come out in April, as I am very interested in getting core characters to accompany my beasts and ships :)

But I suppose i'll need to wait until the movie comes out for my Dual version of Anakin, and a Count Dooku figure.

Is there any news on when they next assortments will come out? I would assume right along with the movie on may 16th?