PDA

View Full Version : StarWars.Com has CIV MacQuarrie C-3PO & R2-D2!!

Beast
06-06-2007, 04:20 PM
I haven't seen anyone else post about it yet. Sorry if I missed it in another thread. But I wanted everyone who wanted one to be able to get one. The Official Star Wars Shop is taking orders now for the Celebration IV MacQuarrie C-3PO and R2-D2 2-Pack. It's appears to be in conjunction with Toy Rocket, the company that bought up the remaining stock at Celebration IV. It almost sounds like the Star Wars Shop bought back a large portion from them, to offer on the website. So if you'd rather purchase them through StarWars.Com, now is your chance to. It says they ship on July 11th. Hope this helps some folks out. :)

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=406815

darko666
06-06-2007, 04:41 PM
just ordered mine a few minutes ago. i've dealed with StarWarsShop.com many times, so i trust them more when it comes to shipping figures.

darthvyn
06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
It's appears to be in conjunction with Toy Rocket, the company that bought up the remaining stock at Celebration IV. It almost sounds like the Star Wars Shop bought back a large portion from them, to offer on the website.

since they're thanking them it's probably more of a consignment/profit-sharing deal than outright bought lots, but what do i know?

man, at $20 a pop, that's pushing it for me. though it is two distinct figures in one package. toyrocket is selling the luke concept for $30, so it's not THAT bad...

darko666
07-31-2007, 10:02 PM
for anyone that ordered the McDroids from starwarsshop, did they by chance arrive yet? i'm still waiting on mine, which was sent out about a week and a half ago.

tracking numbers are pointless, when they don't update the information.