PDA

View Full Version : Saga Legends

Mad Slanted Powers
06-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Saw these for the first time today while at Target. Surprisingly, the only ones I saw were two AOTC clones. I bought one. I never got the carded Clone Wars version, only the Entertainment Earth sets.

Qui-Long Gone
06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
It was a miracle our Target had them too....I bought one also, and want another seven or eight! I'm glad they released these guys for those of us who didn't shell out our life savings on the exclusives....and forgot to buy them in the clone wars set....

darko666
06-07-2007, 10:56 PM
i was wondering when they would start showing up in stores. i have yet to see them here in NY, but i plan on heading out tomorrow looking for figures, so i might just luck out and find a few.

Luuuuuuke
06-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Saw these for the first time today while at Target. Surprisingly, the only ones I saw were two AOTC clones. I bought one. I never got the carded Clone Wars version, only the Entertainment Earth sets.

That's what I thought was odd too--that so far the AOTC and ROTS clones are the ones I've seen the most. I haven't even seen Yoda, and I've only seen 2 of the C3POs.

figrin bran
06-08-2007, 12:45 AM
count me among the odd sightings as well. last saturday at my local target, all i saw were 1 rots clone and 2 aotc clones (which i bought) along with grievous and C3PO.

Phantom-like Menace
06-08-2007, 01:05 AM
Saw these at TRU and Target. TRU had a RotS clone and a Shocktrooper, but I only grabbed the RotS clone. I've got enough Shocktroopers and just needed a fix really.

joe-da
06-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Saw one AOTC Clone in Target last night.

mtriv73
06-08-2007, 10:04 AM
I saw the first wave last week (minus the shock troopers.) The figure(s) that really impressed me were the Battle droids. The paint ap is fantastic and they're different enough from the previous releases that I had to get one. I also got the AOTC clone. My army of ROTS clones is far bigger than the aotc ranks, so I thought I'd even them up a little.

JediTricks
06-09-2007, 02:48 AM
I saw Vaders, AOTC Clones, Yoda, Grievous, Battle Droids, & 3POs. The Vader one is really insidious since TAC wave 3 Vader is on the same f'ing pegs.

jedibear
06-09-2007, 10:30 PM
My big concern about this line is that between the dead Saga from last year still haunting what few pegs we have up here and this new "Legends" re-issue line, I'll never see ANY of the new SW30An figures once these drop n' stay....

jamesbondo07
06-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I found the hasbro legends wave today at Wal-Mart. I bought 2 of the Episode II clones and got the 2-pack droids.

I saw the first wave last week (minus the shock troopers.) The figure(s) that really impressed me were the Battle droids. The paint ap is fantastic and they're different enough from the previous releases that I had to get one. I also got the AOTC clone. My army of ROTS clones is far bigger than the aotc ranks, so I thought I'd even them up a little.

Thats why I bought the battle droids too they are just enough different that it gave my display of battle droids a little more variety. Wal-Mart still has way too much leftover from the Wal-Mart wave and with this legends wave it is going to be slow going for a little while. Those rare Darth Vader figures are going to be fast movers. :rolleyes:

jedi master sal
06-11-2007, 04:08 AM
I haven't seen them in stores yet, but a local friend/collector got me an AOTC clone.

I'm putting out the call on this one folks. I'm army building this one like I did the Utapau trooper. So I need some help building it up. I'm not asking for 10 at once, but if you can get a couple at a time, that would be a big help.

For those who have helped me before you know what this means to me (and again I thank you for your help with the Utapau clone).

Basically once you get a couple for me, I'll pay you for those and send some more money as well for future purchases. I prefer to have at least 5 or more sent to me at once to save on shipping, but I'll keep sending money as you get clones for me, so you won't be down on funds for long buying for me. If you can only get a few though, that's perectly alright. As I said whatever you can. I'm not looking to break anyone else's bank on this.

Of course get your allotment of these for yourself before you get for me. And don't consider me over any family needs. these are just toys and I would never ask someone to do for mean if it means not doing for their own family.

Thanks in advance to everyone who helps me on this yet another clone expedition. Hmm, maybe I should call it "Clone Strike" like the minis...

Okay so this is Clone Strike II! (The Utapau clones being the first)
-Sal

DarkArtist
06-16-2007, 09:00 AM
picked up a AOTC Clone Trooper, ROTS Clone Trooper and the battle droids 2 pack with OOM-9.

evenflow
06-17-2007, 08:40 AM
Picked up the AOTC Clone, EIII Clone, the battle droids, and the C-3PO.

Kill Solo
06-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I scored a Shock Trooper and a clean ROTS Clone trooper.

You know I hate repacks, but this Legends line is packed with some good repacks and I can't help myself. I see a SA Shock trooper hanging on the pegs, I got to have it. I see a clean ROTS Clone trooper hanging on the pegs I need at least a couple. It's going to be a expensive year. :yes:

Kidhuman
06-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Havent found these yet, but really hvent been out looking due to lack of funds right now. Should be hunting next weekend though.

AmanaMatt
06-17-2007, 12:33 PM
THis line is such a bad idea......with Saga crapping up pegs still, we do not need more pegwarmers. The reissued mold choices, such as chewie are terrible.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-17-2007, 01:59 PM
THis line is such a bad idea......with Saga crapping up pegs still, we do not need more pegwarmers. The reissued mold choices, such as chewie are terrible.This year, most of the line is troops and droids, so there won't be quite as many undesirable repacks. I don't know what else was in the case at Target where I got my AOTC clone, but all that was there were two of that figure and nothing else.

DarthBrandon
06-17-2007, 03:11 PM
The only ones I'm interested in are TC-14 & R2-B1, meh mostly all droids R2's & TC-14 style along with Jawa droid (RA-7) & possibly a few others like 1 Darktrooper, a the 501st Clones (lots). So if anyone can help out (KH) LMK.

Old Fossil
06-17-2007, 07:41 PM
I actually found a sealed case of Legends Wave 1 at WM on my nightly toy run home from work. The overnight stocker is a nice lady who knows what I'm interested in, but as she was on her break I slipped the case into my buggy and ambled over to the SW section. I then proceeded to stock the pegs for her, and for me.

I guess this is a good wave. It'll sell, which is what Hasbro and the retailers want, but I didn't see anything I needed. Later waves, maybe.

darko666
06-18-2007, 12:51 PM
found all but one of the Saga Legends figures in Taget and WM while out searching today. the only figure i wanted out of the wave the most was Maul, and he is proving to be a difficult find. only saw 1 Yoda and 1 Shock Trooper between all the stores. Clone Troopers are everywhere though, so thats good for the troop builders. all and all, one of the best collecting days i've had in a while.

Kill Solo
06-18-2007, 01:05 PM
OMG. The local Walmart got 8 cases of Saga Legends last night. So not only do they have a glut of Saga on the pegs, they have tons of Legends to peg warm also. Lame. Also I noticed they pulled out their back stock pallets and at the very bottom of the tallest stacked pallet sits 5 cases of Vintage and 2 cases of the Father's day packs. So I probably won't see the Vintage till they hit clearance. The Father's day packs .... who cares.

jedi master sal
06-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Good lord, you guys (darko666, Kill Solo-and anyone else for that matter) are sitting on this stuff and here I am not having seen one yet on the pegs.

Hook a brutha up. I'll take the AOTC clones off your pegs for you!

I don't need these on card, just the fig w/accessories in a baggie in a padded envelope is fine.

Keep the coin yourselves or give it away or toss them. (I don't need the extra weight for shipping.)

Seriously!

I want to build up at least 40 of these. But I'd like to get 100.

So if your store has a glut of these, help us both out by getting them for me. Of course I'll pay for them.

-Sal