PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton goes back to jail! YEA!!!!!!

JEDIpartner
06-08-2007, 04:12 PM
The stupid, useless pile of "that's hot" flesh is headed back to the lock-up. Thank goodness for that! I would've had so little confidence in the justice system if she'd gotten a lighter sentence. I mean, really... send her back to her house? What could she possibly not have in her 4-bedroom, 3-bath house to keep her entertained for a month?

The part I like best is how she was hysterical and in tears and yelling "Mom!!!" and "It's not right!!!" in the courtroom. That brings me joy. Yeah, I'm a mean old man and I really don't give a toss! HA! :twisted:

CaptainSolo1138
06-08-2007, 04:27 PM
I think I found the picture for the front of my Christmas cards this year. (http://64.111.216.18/ul/2407-aww1.jpg)

Her tears sustain me.

LTBasker
06-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Here's a full article for anyone-

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_on_en_tv/paris_hilton

I've been trying not to pay attention but the Judge is just too awesome, this whole thing has just shown paris hilton for what she truly is- a spoiled brat. Definitely glad she's not getting her way, I do kind of wish they had extended her sentence for all the bullcrap she's been leading them through, but at least she has to serve the entire length now.

UKWildcat
06-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm just surprised that a crap story like this gets so much publicity. It's on every news channel for pete's sake.

Kidhuman
06-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Awesome stuff. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Beast
06-08-2007, 04:54 PM
In a word, Yay!! Every once in a while, the Justice System works. :D

CaptainSolo1138
06-08-2007, 04:56 PM
From WWTDD.com:

Various media reports are saying that Paris Hilton has gone to the USC Medical Center. This is the hospital used by LA County Jail. Sources inside the courtroom at her sentencing say Paris was visibly shaking and seemed to be in need of medical care. In a related story, I basked in my freedom by enjoying a snow cone. Then I picked some flowers, hit a game winning home run, and kissed a beautiful girl as the waves crashed around us.
:)

JON9000
06-08-2007, 04:57 PM
Until she gets a couple of million for penning an article about her experience behind bars, then gets even more money for recording a rap album to exploit her newfound street cred.

Dar' Argol
06-08-2007, 05:19 PM
GOOD!! She needs to go back! In fact, I think they should throw her in General population for the duration of her stay . . .let her know what "serving hard time" is really about . . not the cushy stay she's gonna have . . . I'm glad she's going back . . maybe it will wake the little "princess" up!

General_Grievous
06-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Thank god.

Maybe if we get lucky, she'll starve herself in prison.

Seriously, she's a monster.

Qui-Long Gone
06-08-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't know if she qualifies as a monster....I mean monsters are interesting...isn't calling her one a little disrespectful to monsters?

She's her own subject....a Hilton....

"Mommy there's a Hilton in my closet..."

"Dr. Frankenstien's Hilton..."

"The giant Hilton destroyed Tokoyo..."

Tycho
06-08-2007, 10:03 PM
We have a thread about Paris Hilton in the Rancor Pit (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35073&highlight=Paris+Hilton) and also one that deals with the basic premises of imprisonment (and to some extent capital punishment) but much to do with the movie "Clockwork Orange" - also in the Rancor Pit.

It would seem that there is no clear distinction on where this topic should be discussed. Instead of adding to any unintelligent, oversimplified soundbyte remarks about Paris, I'll proceed with my intellectual genius and address the topic as I see fit - adding something to the conversation besides just reveling in the sound of my own voice (posts).

I have had the day to think about punishment and what is appropriate. I've been hard-pressed to come up with any new solution as of yet, but neither has mankind for thousands of years. Being that I am smarter, I am still not THAT smart, and it might take me a few more hours to ponder this problem that we've had since before the Roman Empire.

Anyway, I can post my list of my thought processes here to get me organized for my next revolutionary proclaimation though.

1) Paris was driving drunk - possibly on psychological medications as well we're now learning (more on that later). She has done so twice already and getting stopped, cited, fined, and her license suspended was all not enough. She is endangering lives by doing this. There has to be a punitive measure there to deter her from doing this. She presumably has enough money to hire either a professional driver (limo or otherwise) or she can use a cab like everyone else. Getting around LA would cost her what (at worst), $40? She must be deterred from drinking and driving. If losing her license is not going to result in a punishment that inconveniences her, she makes the choice to face a harsher punishment.

2) Since presumably, and she's even set an example - TWICE - that she'd drive without a license - and drunk even - society must be protected from her. Thus locking her up is about the only way to accomplish this. How else do you do this? She was planning to have a house party tonight, the media reports. She'd be home under house arrest - which to her means that all her celeb-friends and boy-toys can come on over and she'll entertain them because she has to stay at home. :mad: The punishment must feel like a punishment, else anyone can drive drunk and then have a house party. WHAT IF SHE KILLED SOMEONE - or multiple people - like a whole family she runs off the road? Is she really more important because she's Paris Hilton? That is what she's suggesting by driving. What part of "I can't drive without a license" doesn't she understand? Her publicist telling her she could drive for work related reasons? Please. Hey, there's a little "me" that appears on my shoulder and tells me it's OK to KILL, MURDER, VIRGINIA TECH, COLUMBINE, WHATEVER any Target employee that says "we don't have anything in the back" when the DCPI scan clearly says they do. It's OK to kill the redshirts - they do it on Star Trek all the time. Right? Just to be sure, I'll hire a publicist to also tell me so. :rolleyes:

3) So Paris cried becase Jail is unpleasant. Uh-huh. It's punishment. What part of punishment should be pleasant? Oh - that's right. If you commit manslaughter you should be subjected to having a party with your closest 400 friends in your backyard with catering services and tikki lamps. I never would have guessed Jail is unpleasant. I'm going to cancel my reservations to go there right away now.

4) But if I'm ever being punished, I should call my psychiatrist to disclose that I've suddently developed a mental condition - possibly from discovering that punishment is unpleasant. I know: I have "prisonaphobia," - the acute fear of prisons. I just discovered this once I was locked up in a prison, conicidentally. Yes. I have this condition where I habitually commit criminal behavior but I'm allergic to punishments.

5) By the way, since I'm a rich celebrity, any time I wake up not feeling quite right, I must hire 7 psychiatrists who will profit not only from the $500 an hour or more per session fees, but also from the drug company kickbacks because they prescribed Prozac, and whatever the other ones are called. Tom Leykus was saying today how so many women are on this stuff. Men just deal with things. Looking back, I totally concur remembering how many of my ex-girlfriends were on some kind of anti-depressant drugs. Gee. I know I feel completely PERFECT every single day, every single hour. Do I ever sound angry to you? I have a possible terminal condition, and I've personally seen "counselors." It is a joke. I've been tested. It's been determined I have quite an attitude problem (why would they possibly think that? The moderators here know I'm an example of perfect behavior :D ) but I do not have any mental problems (c'mon. Everyone sniffs Mouse Droids - why else would you guys buy Star Wars figures if you're not going to inhale the plastic? But I think eating the Rebel Honor Guard made me a little sick - but that's for another thread...)

Anyway, what would we do if we didn't have Paris Hilton to entertain us? :rolleyes:

Beast
06-08-2007, 10:09 PM
My my my... Gee, I wonder why she got special treatment.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/11052

JetsAndHeels
06-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Hopefully someone will shank that b!tch in prison and we never have to hear about her again.

General_Grievous
06-08-2007, 10:34 PM
My my my... Gee, I wonder why she got special treatment.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/11052

Good lord! Where is that man's shirt?!!?!

Beast
06-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Good lord! Where is that man's shirt?!!?!
He used it to cover Paris Hilton. :D

sith_killer_99
06-08-2007, 11:44 PM
I have had the day to think about punishment and what is appropriate. I've been hard-pressed to come up with any new solution as of yet, but neither has mankind for thousands of years. Being that I am smarter, I am still not THAT smart, and it might take me a few more hours to ponder this problem that we've had since before the Roman Empire.

Anyway, I can post my list of my thought processes here to get me organized for my next revolutionary proclaimation though.

ROTFL!:D

Since presumably, and she's even set an example - TWICE - that she'd drive without a license - and drunk even - society must be protected from her. Thus locking her up is about the only way to accomplish this. How else do you do this?

This should be the main point of this entire mess. She was drinking and driving. She put people's lives at risk. She continued to drink and drive after twice being "warned" and still continued to put people's lives at risk.

I will never understand this, not in a million years, I just won't. If the twit doesn't care about her own life, then she should just do the world a favor and off herself. This would be preferable to taking the chance of killing someone else in the process.

I'm a little bitter about this whole situation and yes I take it a little personally. That's because my sister-in-law was hit and killed by a drunk driver under almost identical circumstances.

The driver of the other car was driving drunk, late at night with his headlights off. He had been convicted of drinking and driving before and his license was under suspension. To top it off, he was driving with his wife and kids in the car.

My sister-in-law died very shortly after the accident, she was still trapped in the car. My nephew had to undergo extensive surgery to repair his hip and femur, he spent months going through physical therapy and still has difficulty running.

My sister witnessed the accident and rushed to Lanetta (my sister-in-law). The door was jammed shut and all Lanetta could do was beg my sister for help as she slowly died. Her last words were "Help...Sarah...it hurts."

Needless to say, my sister was pretty traumatized by the whole thing. Her sister-in-law trapped in a car, pinned behind the steering wheel, begging for help. My sister pulling on the door in a desperate effort to save her, all for naught. Then the horror of not being able to find our nephew who had been thrown hard into the passenger side floor board.

She went to look for little Chris after Lanetta died, little did she realize that the poor kid was laying next to his mother (hopefully unconscious) as she bled to death internally.

The drunk driver had gotten away without a scratch, his wife and kids were all fine. He got out and asked my sister "Is everyone okay?"! Unbelievable, my sister had just lost a close friend, her sister-in-law, and this slime bucket.....anyway.

When the case came to trial the drive apparently claimed he didn't speak/understand English and managed to drag the trial out for several months with interpreters and postponements.

So here's my take on drinking and driving. First offense, six month suspension of drivers license and 45 days in jail. Second offense, suspension of drivers license for one year and 6 months in jail. Strike three and your out, permanent loss of drivers license and five years in jail. Anything after that is attempted manslaughter resulting in up to 20 years in prison.

For anyone who argues that drinking and driving is not a violent offense, just try looking at crime scene photos of people who have been killed by drunk drivers.

Yeah, I think the skank got off light.:mad:

Mad Slanted Powers
06-08-2007, 11:59 PM
The argument in defense of Paris is that others who have done what she did have not received as much time. I'm not sure if they are comparing apples to apples there or not. The thing with her is that she continued to violate probabation and not show any respect to the court. Her mother seems to be the big enabler here as well. Hopefully, Paris actually learns something from this experience and gets her head on straight, but the odds are she will not change.

sith_killer_99
06-09-2007, 12:17 AM
The argument in defense of Paris is that others who have done what she did have not received as much time.

That's not an argument, it's a cop out. It's a way for people to justify their wrong behavior by saying "so and so did it..."!

Big steaming dog pile I say.

Hopefully, Paris actually learns something from this experience and gets her head on straight,

What, do you mean like social responsibility, like she doesn't have the right to drink and get behind the wheel of a 3,000+ pound automobile and put innocent people's lives at risk. Gee, she doesn't have the right to pull out a loaded gun and wave it around in the air like a crazy person either.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure, is there a lesson to be learned here? I mean, she obviously knows the driving laws, I'm pretty sure she took some sort of test before the state issued her a license. Then there was the first offense where the court told her she was breaking the law. Then she went back and they told her the same thing. It just seems to me, and I'm just guessing here, but it does seem that this is one lesson she should have known about 10 years ago, when she got her license!

but the odds are she will not change.

You are probably correct. If she didn't learn before she got her license, and she didn't learn when she lost her license and she continued on her path then she's probably too stupid to ever drive again.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-09-2007, 12:56 AM
That's not an argument, it's a cop out. It's a way for people to justify their wrong behavior by saying "so and so did it..."!

Big steaming dog pile I say.I agree. If other people are getting off easy for similar offenses, then the laws need to change, or be better enforced.

What, do you mean like social responsibility, like she doesn't have the right to drink and get behind the wheel of a 3,000+ pound automobile and put innocent people's lives at risk. Gee, she doesn't have the right to pull out a loaded gun and wave it around in the air like a crazy person either.:rolleyes:Yes, all of those things and more.

I'm not sure, is there a lesson to be learned here? I mean, she obviously knows the driving laws, I'm pretty sure she took some sort of test before the state issued her a license. Then there was the first offense where the court told her she was breaking the law. Then she went back and they told her the same thing. It just seems to me, and I'm just guessing here, but it does seem that this is one lesson she should have known about 10 years ago, when she got her license!It's not just about the specific incident. It's about her whole attitude. Since she appears to be having some sort of mental breakdown (and commentators have noted that it is probably genuine because she isn't a good enough actor), maybe she will learn that her actions have consequences and that she can't always get by on her money, fame, or looks. Maybe she'll learn that her mom can't always come to the rescue, and is actually partly to blame for making her the way she is.

TeeEye7
06-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Paris Hilton = Lannette lol

Tycho
06-09-2007, 09:34 AM
I think part of her punishment should be to have to listen to victims' families relay their personal tragedies with drunk drivers like Sith-Killer just shared with us (I'd heard about this before from him, but I offer my sympathies again - it was a terrible ordeal, especially for your brother and nephew I imagine, as well as your natural sister who was there. Geeze.)

Paris should hear from people who've had these experiences and (hopefully) wind up understanding that the whole driver code wasn't invented to punish her (It wasn't? What do you mean?) but to prevent these tragedies as best as it can, while still allowing people freedoms (to get a driver's license, to purchase alcohol).

In the end of all of this, Paris seems to be a huge influence on young girls at least, as well as all the psycho-fanboys that follow her (God knows why?). She could come out of this an excellent spokesperson for MADD or something and use herself as an example - and be thankful she didn't kill anyone. Mattel can even make the Paris Hilton MADD Spokeswoman Action Figure (when you press a button on her back, she burps and says, "I'm so hot!," as well as "Don't drink and drive"). But I'm really not joking about her using her celebrity to bring even more of a national focus on drinking and driving. And she can use her money to fund Safe Rides programs to. Make commercials, called "The Simple Drive." (letting someone else drive for you when you've had a few)

Anyway, why should we feel sympathy for her when she's on her third strike with this? Duh.

Qui-Long Gone
06-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Anyway, why should we feel sympathy for her when she's on her third strike with this? Duh.

The sympathy should go to the American tax payer for the money wasted on dealing with this looser...

2-1B
06-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Maybe if we get lucky, she'll starve herself in prison.

As opposed to starving herself out of prison, like she has been ? lol

JEDIpartner
06-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Vile ho needs to be removed from existence. :o

El Chuxter
06-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Paris Hilton = Lannette lol

TeeEye, please do not insult Lannette that way.

Thank you.

TeeEye7
06-09-2007, 10:19 PM
I take it back ;)