PDA

View Full Version : C4 fig double carded???

Mazter_Jedi
06-10-2007, 04:26 PM
I just got my McQuarrie 3P0 and R2 in the mail today (from Ebay, of course) and they look just fine, in the pretty sealed plastic case. However, I noticed something about the figure...it has 2 cards. You can tell that it is the C4 card is in the case in front of the regular card. Are they all like this? I know that you could get plain card backs at C4, but is this normal???

JediTricks
06-10-2007, 04:49 PM
They're all like this. The card showing in the back is actually not the cardback to the figure, on the other side is the larger version of the poster art shown (the modified classic SW poster with Luke holding up the saber). The actual cardback is the standard McQuarrie Hasbro cardback style with info on the figures.

jedi master sal
06-11-2007, 05:00 AM
There is a variant to this!!!

One is packaged with the LUKE Cardback (yet is the droids figure) while the other is the correct droids cardback.

I have the droids one, and a local friend and collector showed me his Luke cardback fig in the droids set.

If I can get a pic I will, but it's his, so it's doubtful I'll get another chance at a pic. Just trust me though, it's out there as I've seen it live and in person.

-Sal

Lord Malakite
06-11-2007, 09:02 AM
There is a variant to this!!!

One is packaged with the LUKE Cardback (yet is the droids figure) while the other is the correct droids cardback.
I wouldn't call it a variant just yet Sal. It could just be one of those "once in a blue moon" error figures that people find every now and then. Show up with a couple of cases like that, then you can call it a variant.

Kill Solo
06-12-2007, 12:36 PM
My McLuke didn't come with 2 cardbacks.

JediTricks
06-12-2007, 06:29 PM
My McLuke didn't come with 2 cardbacks.
No, only the Droids come with 2 cardbacks.