PDA

View Full Version : Report stores' pegwarmers to Hasbro here

JediTricks
06-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Last week, over at ActionFigs.com (http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=1384) we asked Hasbro this question:
In 2002, heavy pegwarming led several figures to be recalled, sent back to Hasbro. Will this happen again anytime soon, perhaps to remedy the problems of Moff Jerjerrod, Lushros Dofine, and the abundant TSC-era Greatest Hits leftovers which are still pegwarming hard nearly a year after their releases?
And a couple days ago they sent this answer:
While you may see some figures more abundant locally, that is not the case everywhere, with no pegwarming problems with any individual figures on a national level. The Greatest Hits, in partcular, have long been depleted on a national level. If you have a particular store with an unusually heavy concentration of a particular figure, please send along the store # (any manager should be able to tell you this), the figure in question, and a picture if allowed and we will pass this info along to our retail marketing group to try and address.
So, here's the thread where we'll put together our report for Hasbro:

- We'll need photos of your stores' pegwarming offenses, you can just attach the images to your post. It'd also help if you included a quick list of the pegwarmers in your photo.

- If you cannot provide photos, we'll need honest and accurate counts of what pegwarmers are at the store you are reporting.

- We'll need dates and locations. We'll need store numbers as well. For WM and TRU these can be found on the retailers' websites by looking it up on their store locators-
Toys R Us store locator: http://www.toysrusinc.com/tstorelocator
Wal-mart store locator: http://www.walmart.com/cservice/ca_storefinder.gsp
Target's store locator (http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=store_locator_new) lists store numbers in the URL bar when you go to the store's "details" (explained in this post), but figrin bran has found a text store number list, see this post for more.** This is not a discussion thread, it is for specific pegwarmer reports only. There is now a thread for discussing the topic (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35355) so all non-report posts made in this thread will be either deleted or moved to the other thread. **

Thanks for your participation, let's work together and show Hasbro exactly what pegwarming problems we're seeing!

Kidhuman
06-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Its against store policies to take pics with in the store, I dont have a cell phone camera so I cant even sneak one.

Wal Mart - CBurg Va Store # 1292 - 4 full pegs of the H&V and GB, mainly emperor and shocktroopers. Also TAC Obi-Wans and R2's are sticking around more than the rest.

Could you clarify how many Emperors and Shocktroopers, and which specific figures they refer to? I'd like to be crystal. And how many TAC Obi-Wans and R2s would be helpful as well.

Roughly ten Shocktroopers(H&V or GB), 8 emperors(H&V or GB), 1 General Veers(TSC) and a few others tfrom TSC ossed in. TAC Obi-Wan - 10, R2's - 10.(both wave 1)

Target in Christiansburg - 8 JerJerrods(TSC). I have the store numebr around here somewhere, gimme a few minutes

JediTricks
06-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Roughly ten Shocktroopers(H&V or GB), 8 emperors(H&V or GB), 1 General Veers(TSC) and a few others tfrom TSC ossed in. TAC Obi-Wan - 10, R2's - 10.(both wave 1)

Target in Christiansburg - 8 JerJerrods(TSC). I have the store numebr around here somewhere, gimme a few minutes
1 veers isn't exactly going to impress them.

On those greatest hits, which is it, GB or H&V?

Mad Slanted Powers
06-10-2007, 09:04 PM
The Shocktroopers and The Emperor were from the Greatest Battles collection. They didn't appear in the Heroes & Villains collection.

Kidhuman
06-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Also at the same WM are atleast 15 of each Han and Greedo from Last years VTSC.

plasticfetish
06-11-2007, 06:12 PM
Okay... Target in Sherwood, Oregon (Hasbro can look it up if they want) has about 20 Moff Jerjerrod figures hanging next to a good selection of 30th anniversary figures.

(For the record, I've yet to see a McQuarrie Fett or Chewbacca. Thanks Hasbro!)

Mad Slanted Powers
06-11-2007, 07:00 PM
I won't be going to Wal-Mart or Target until the weekend. Wal-Mart still has quite a few TSC figures left, so I'll try and go through those thoroughly when I am there.

Today, I went to the Fred Meyer on the south side of Bellingham, 800 Lakeway Dr. There were 8 Jerjerrods and 1 TAC R2-D2. I almost considered getting a second Jerjerrod, especially since it was marked down to $5.99.

JediTricks
06-11-2007, 10:51 PM
The Shocktroopers and The Emperor were from the Greatest Battles collection. They didn't appear in the Heroes & Villains collection.Ah, ok, thanks. :cool:

Also at the same WM are atleast 15 of each Han and Greedo from Last years VTSC.When you make a report at a second store, please use the store number again so I don't get confused - I get confused easily.

Okay... Target in Sherwood, Oregon (Hasbro can look it up if they want) has about 20 Moff Jerjerrod figures hanging next to a good selection of 30th anniversary figures.

(For the record, I've yet to see a McQuarrie Fett or Chewbacca. Thanks Hasbro!)For all I know, there's a handful of Targets in that area, and Hasbro asked us to tell them which store # it is, so I'm only sending in reports with the store numbers. I can't spend all my free time chasing down which store I think you might have meant just so I can get the store number, so I need you guys to get me those store numbers or I can't accept the reports.

Anyway, this thread had a lot of discussion that wasn't directly report-related, so I sent it to the other thread. Only reports for this thread now.

jastermereel
06-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Walmart store 1194 in Oak Ridge,TN has put out a 7 row wide by 6 hook high section consisting of the Endor wave, Greatest hits wave, and the Walmart exclusives from the end of the year. They have only had 1 case of the TAC figs. There are 3 of the Obi-Wan's and 4 of the R2's. With the volume of figures on shelf it will be next to impossible to get an accurate count without being kicked out of the store.... All I know is that the numbers aren't thinning and it's been about a month.

DarthBrandon
06-12-2007, 01:21 PM
TRU Saint John (Only one in S.J.), N.B. Canada, Naboo Soldier 10 Plus, 6 JerJerrods, a few Bib's, Many Vintage figures (too many to count as you sent over 20 cases of this assortment to a store whose city population is about 124000 including surrounding areas), why I don't know. TAC has many of the first wave, mostly Obi & R2 with some lava miners. This happened because nothing new was coming down the pipe so stores got over stocked with first wavers which is always the case with a new year. (you'd think that this would have been taken care of by now):mad:

JediTricks
06-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Walmart store 1194 in Oak Ridge,TN has put out a 7 row wide by 6 hook high section consisting of the Endor wave, Greatest hits wave, and the Walmart exclusives from the end of the year. They have only had 1 case of the TAC figs. There are 3 of the Obi-Wan's and 4 of the R2's. With the volume of figures on shelf it will be next to impossible to get an accurate count without being kicked out of the store.... All I know is that the numbers aren't thinning and it's been about a month.
Could you give at least a generalization of what pegwarmers you're seeing most heavily there? I need specific figures to tell Hasbro.

Brandon, I'm not sure Hasbro's gonna take Canadian results, but I'll give it a shot.

DarthBrandon
06-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Could you give at least a generalization of what pegwarmers you're seeing most heavily there? I need specific figures to tell Hasbro.

Brandon, I'm not sure Hasbro's gonna take Canadian results, but I'll give it a shot.

You tell those slimely worms at Hasbro,that us Canadians buy stuff too & if they can't help us out as well then their going to lose money plain & simple.:thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Store #5341 in Broomfield, CO: 8 C-3PO with Ewok Throne, 4 or so Darth Vader (Bespin Confession), 4 or so General Rieekan

Should we not even report TAC stuff yet?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-13-2007, 06:30 PM
BTW, the store in my last post was a Wal-Mart.

Super Target in Superior, CO (don't know the number yet): 7 Moff Jerjerrod, 4 General Rieekan, 1 Darth Vader (Bespin Confession).

bigbarada
06-13-2007, 08:04 PM
Wal-Mart #213 in Litchfield, IL has 7 Endor Lukes and 4 Endor Rebels (3 white, 1 black) pegwarming. The pegs are full of other figures, but no more than 1 or 2 of each.

Over the last week, they've actually restocked the Saga2 pegs twice and not a single sign of TAC or Saga Legends. All we're getting is figures that were released over 6 months ago.:upset:

Mad Slanted Powers
06-13-2007, 08:07 PM
Well, I was able to make it to Wal-Mart and Target today.

Wal-Mart store #2450 in Bellingham, WA had the following:

17 - TSC #38 Darth Vader
15 - TSC #40 Moff Jerjerrod
6 - Heroes & Villains Darth Vader
2 - Greatest Battles Emperor Palpatine
1 - TSC #12 General Rieekan

4 - TAC #5 Obi-Wan Kenobi
2 - TAC #16 Darth Vader

Bellingham, WA Target in Bellis Fair Mall:

5 - TSC #40 Moff Jerjerrod
5 - TSC #42 C-3PO
4 - TSC #12 General Rieekan

2 - TAC #16 Darth Vader
1 - TAC #19 Jawa w/LIN Droid (I bought this one)

I also went to the other Bellingham Fred Meyer 1225 W Bakerview:

7 - TSC #1 Princess Leia Boushh Disguise
7 - TSC #40 Moff Jerjerrod

AmanaMatt
06-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Jt did you delete my post here?

I'm a dork - I posted it in another thread...

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #5092
190 East Fm 3040
Lewisville (Se), TX 75067
(972) 315-3398

They have many, many duplicates of:

Endor Rebels (black and white)
Gragas
Naboo Soldier
Moff Jerjerrod
Endor C-3p0
Saga (Walmart exclusive wave) figs just sitting

TAC Vader with Coin - not even in a normal aisle

JediTricks
06-13-2007, 11:45 PM
You tell those slimely worms at Hasbro,that us Canadians buy stuff too & if they can't help us out as well then their going to lose money plain & simple.:thumbsup:I will, but our Hasbro guys aren't the ones who deal with the Canadian version of the line.

Should we not even report TAC stuff yet?TAC wave 1 I think are fair game at this point, but it's actually still hitting in new cases so it's a toughy. Go ahead and include any egregious TAC wave 1 violations if you wish.

BTW, the store in my last post was a Wal-Mart.Yeah, that might help. :D

Over the last week, they've actually restocked the Saga2 pegs twice and not a single sign of TAC or Saga Legends. All we're getting is figures that were released over 6 months ago.:upset:Apparently so, very strange how they're doing this.

I'm a dork - I posted it in another thread...Nice, blame me for your mistake! :p

190 East Fm 3040
(972) 315-3398

Gragas
Naboo Soldier
Moff Jerjerrod
Endor C-3p0

TAC Vader with Coin - not even in a normal aisleI need at least some semblance of a count on those please.

Thanks for the reports gang! Keep 'em coming!

AmanaMatt
06-14-2007, 12:41 AM
Nice, blame me for your mistake! :p I need at least some semblance of a count on those please.

Yours is the thankless job!!! :D

As for the count, honestly: there are at least 30-40 just sitting....

JediTricks
06-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Don't I know it! :p

A count of each. This is why photos would have been way better. :ermm:

TheRealDubya
06-14-2007, 11:35 AM
I can only speak for myself when I say that I've had to resort to online ordering because of the old product.

Same for me; I have gone 100% online now out of frustration after months of not finding any new product -- which doesn't effect Hasbro, since they're still selling product (particularly since some of my business is going directly to their online portal.) From what I have seen, TRU, a dedicated toy store, has done a great job of keeping their shelves fresh; WM and Target (Jacks of all trades, masters of none) struggle. That's kind of always been the case in my experience though.

REPORTS:
FRED MEYER
915 NW 45TH STREET
SEATTLE, WA 98107
Store Phone: 206-297-4300
TSC (9 x 040 Moff Jerjerrod, 8 x 067 Padme Amidala)

TARGET
Factoria
4053 Factoria Square Mall SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
(425) 562-0830
TSC (4 x 040 Moff Jerjerrod, 6 x 012 General Rieekan, 3 x 041 Death Star Gunner)

JEDIpartner
06-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Wal*Mart
10000 Brookpark Road
Cleveland, OH 44130

There is a dearth of SAGA figures and there is nowhere to put the 30th Anniversary figures. Those are relegated to 8 pegs on the side of an endcap.

I placed what they had of the 30th Anniversary figures onto "same figure pegs" and got:
14 R2-D2 (flames) onto 5 of those pegs!!

That left the three remaining pegs for the:
3 Mace Windus,
3 Obi-Wans and
2 wave 3 Darth Vaders (Obi-Wan cloak base).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-16-2007, 01:31 PM
One more thing, JT . . . the Target I mentioned in Superior, CO (with 7 Jerjerrods, 1 Bespin Vader, and whatnot) is store #1769.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-16-2007, 01:58 PM
I had a chance to head south a ways this morning. I just had time to check Target and Fred Meyer before meeting a friend for a run, so I didn't make to the Wal-Mart there.

Target
199 Cascade Mall Dr
Burlington, WA 98233

5 - General Rieekan
3 - C-3PO in chair

Fred Meyer
920 SOUTH BURLINGTON BLVD
BURLINGTON, WA 98233

6 - Power Droid
5 - Lushros Dofine
2 - Holo Ki-Adi-Mundi
1 - General Rieekan (I think it was him. I'm going by memory.)

Target only had a couple of TAC, I forget which ones. Fred Meyer actually had most of wave one, including a concept Stormtrooper. So, neither place was accumulating TAC pegwarmers.

TheRealDubya
06-18-2007, 11:44 AM
REPORTS:
FRED MEYER
915 NW 45TH STREET
SEATTLE, WA 98107
Store Phone: 206-297-4300
TSC (9 x 040 Moff Jerjerrod, 8 x 067 Padme Amidala)

Checked back at this location last night and they are now down to 2 Jerjerrods and 2 Padmes.

JediTricks
06-19-2007, 01:35 AM
There is a dearth of SAGA figures and there is nowhere to put the 30th Anniversary figures. Just so you know, I'm not currently including nonspecific reports like this because Hasbro asked for reports on specific figures. I'll try to find out if they'll allow more vague reports like this as well, but until then, I'm not putting them on the list. I am including your TAC reportings though (except wave 3 Vader since it's too new).

One more thing, JT . . . the Target I mentioned in Superior, CO (with 7 Jerjerrods, 1 Bespin Vader, and whatnot) is store #1769.THANK YOU!!! You rock dude, first Target report with a store number, you da man!

Checked back at this location last night and they are now down to 2 Jerjerrods and 2 Padmes.Hmm, that's very unusual. I'll remove that Fred Meyer from the report.

By the way, we currently have a very low number of complete reports, most of the Target store numbers are missing, some reports are missing specific figure estimates. Out of the 2 dozen posts, we have just 5 complete store reports at this time. The more data we can hand Hasbro on this, the more we can show them that there is a real problem instead of isolated incidents, so please keep sending in these reports and please make sure to have as much info as you can.

figrin bran
06-23-2007, 07:28 PM
This will be an incomplete report for now as I'm lacking the store numbers (perhaps you know them JT as these are stores that you frequent as well?)

Los Feliz TRU, Store #5667
2901 LOS FELIZ BOULEVARD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90039

9 Saga Pregnant Padmes (http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/brnder/DSCI0082.jpg)

Eagle Rock Target
2626 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041

I wasn't able to snap a photo because of all the annoying parents/children loitering in the toy aisle at the time but they had 10 Endor Lukes, 4 Endor Soldiers, 1 Saga #28 Obi Wan

Pasadena Target near Colorado and Lake

777 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101

5 Rieekans, 1 Endor Soldier, Saga #28 Obi Wan, 2 Endor Lukes (http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/brnder/DSCI0079.jpg)

Pasadena Target on Colorado and Kinneloa

3121 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107

3 Rieekans, 2 Endor Lukes, 1 C3PO/Battle Droid, 1 Naboo Soldier, 1 Jerjerrod, 1 Death Star Gunner, 1 Endor Soldier (http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/brnder/DSCI0080.jpg)

figrin bran
06-24-2007, 11:59 PM
I can't edit my previous post but I believe here are the store numbers

Eagle Rock Target 1408
Pasadena Target 883
Pasadena East 1332

In addition I have these new reports albeit without photos as I forgot the camera at home

La Cienega Target Store #1306
3535 S La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90016

2 C3PO/Battle Droids
2 Endor Soldiers

Rosemead Target Store #1411
3600 Rosemead Blvd
Rosemead CA

5 Poggle the Lessers
3 Lushros
3 Rep Beens
1 Jerjerrod
5 Ewok Deity C3PO's
4 Saga 67 Padmes

JediTricks
06-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh man, that totally rules! Excellent work Figgy, great report and good photos, thanks so much!

I'm going to be sending in our first report soon, if you guys can get any more reports or store numbers or photos of losery pegwarmers, it'll make a great impact.

Tycho
06-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Wal-Mart # 2177
Murphy Canyon Drive
San Diego, CA

with:

(18) Lushros Dofines - there for approximately 1 year and 3 months.*
(5) Moff Jerjerrods +

There were other figures to be sure, but I don't define them as pegwarming. TAC looked alright with even Death Star Troopers in stock, and not too many duplicate figures.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-27-2007, 12:05 AM
For those of you lacking the store numbers for your respective Targets, you can find them online quite easily. I did a Google search for "Target store numbers" and apparently on a lot of Wii sites, they figured out a way to determine how many Wii units a particular store will receive and they have lists of Target store numbers, divided by state.I found that too, but wasn't able to actually access the list anywhere. That was last week, so I can't remember exactly. I think they were all linking to something on ign or something that you needed to register to see.

I've been on my annual business trip to Springfield, MO since Thursday. I checked out several stores while I was there.

Wal-Mart Store #138
1923 East Kearney
Springfield, MO 65803

All they had was 3 Lushros Dofine and 2 Labria.

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #444
3315 South Campbell
Springfield, MO 65807

TSC
6 Endor Rebel Soldier
5 Labria
4 Kitik Keedkak
3 R2-D2 #10
2 Kabe & Nabrun Leids
2 Endor Luke
1 Endor C-3PO

TAC
4 Obi-Wan
3 R2-D2

Legends
6 C-3PO w/Battle Droid Head
6 ROTS Clones (Purchased 1)
3 R2-D2

Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #2221
2021 East Independence
Springfield, MO 65804

TSC
10 Naboo Soldiers
7 Jerjerrod
5 Endor Luke
3 Endor Soldier
2 General Rieekan
1 Labria
1 C-3PO w/Battle Droid Head

2 TAC Obi-Wan

TOYS"R"US/KIDSRUS - SPRINGFIELD [9512]
1425 EAST BATTLEFIELD
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65804

TSC
6 Jerjerrods

TAC
10 Galactic Marines
4 Darth Vader #16
3 Mace Windu

1 Legends ROTS Clone

Target Store #1031
1825 E Primrose St
Springfield, MO 65804

I didn't count these when I first checked on Thursday when I bought an Academy Biggs and Tatooine Luke. I checked a couple more times and this was the count on Sunday.

TSC
6 Jerjerrod
6 General Rieekan
4 Endor Soldier

TAC
9 Darth Vader #16
7 Galactic Marine
3 Mace Windu
3 Stormtrooper
1 Jawa w/LIN Droid
1 Concept Chewbacca (purchased this one)
1 Luke with Vaporator
1 Airborne Trooper

2 Legends ROTS Clones
1 Legends C-3PO w/Battle Droid Head

I also checked a couple K-Marts, but not much worth reporting there. The one near the Wal-Mart on Kearney had a few TSC and a couple ROTS Mon Mothmas. The K-Mart near the Wal-Mart on Campbell was better, actually having some TAC including an Academy Biggs.

figrin bran
06-27-2007, 12:44 AM
I found that too, but wasn't able to actually access the list anywhere. That was last week, so I can't remember exactly. I think they were all linking to something on ign or something that you needed to register to see.

no more excuses! :p

Wii site with tons of Target store numbers (http://wiifantastic.com/Find-out-how-many-Wiis-your-Target-will-have-t-351.html)

Mad Slanted Powers
06-27-2007, 12:59 AM
no more excuses! :p

Wii site with tons of Target store numbers (http://wiifantastic.com/Find-out-how-many-Wiis-your-Target-will-have-t-351.html)
Thanks, that means that my store in Bellingham is #348, Burlington, WA is #696 and the Springfield, MO store is #1031. I'll edit the posts to reflect that. Well, I guess it is too late to edit them except for the Springfield one.

JediTricks
06-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the reports and photos gang! And a huge thanks to Figgy for getting us that Target store # list!

Here's my report:

TRU Burbank store # 5603
Over a dozen TAC Mace, and plenty of R2s:
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sspx0300rva4.jpg

JediTricks
06-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Here's a little sample of "gee, wish you had noticed that sooner", although figrin bran's answer to the Target store number issue works fine, turns out the store locator on Target.com does show the store number somewhere, it's in the URL bar when you click that store's details, like so...
http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/store_details.jsp?storeNumber=1884&starting... (etc.)
the key part is:
storeNumber=1884
:p

Anyway, I'm getting ready to send in the first report. I'm doing a little cleanup for you lazy bums:

Plasticfetish's Target is #1868

TheRealDubya's Target is #339

JEDIpartner's WM is #2073

AmanaMatt, your post still has no estimates on how many of each pegwarmer, so I cannot include it this time.

Keep posting those pegwarmers.

JediTricks
06-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Ok, so here's the report I just sent in:
Below is our list of pegwarmers which Hasbro invited us to submit back
on June 8th in the following answer to one of our questions:

"While you may see some figures more abundant locally, that is not the
case everywhere, with no pegwarming problems with any individual figures
on a national level. The Greatest Hits, in particular, have long been
depleted on a national level. If you have a particular store with an
unusually heavy concentration of a particular figure, please send along
the store # (any manager should be able to tell you this), the figure in
question, and a picture if allowed and we will pass this info along to
our retail marketing group to try and address."

We invited our readers from all over the country to report their pegwarming issues:

- TRU store #5603
Over a dozen TAC Mace Windu
6 or so TAC R2-D2
photo: http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sspx0300rva4.jpg

- Wal-Mart Store #138
3 Lushros Dofine
2 Labria

- Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #444
TSC
6 Endor Rebel Soldier
5 Labria
4 Kitik Keedkak
3 R2-D2 #10
2 Kabe & Nabrun Leids
2 Endor Luke
1 Endor C-3PO
TAC
4 Obi-Wan
3 R2-D2

- Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #2221
TSC
10 Naboo Soldiers
7 Jerjerrod
5 Endor Luke
3 Endor Soldier
2 General Rieekan
1 Labria
1 C-3PO w/Battle Droid Head
TAC
2 TAC Obi-Wan

- TRU # 9512
TSC
6 Jerjerrods
TAC
10 Galactic Marines
3 Mace Windu

- Target Store #1031 - 1825 E Primrose St, Springfield, MO 65804
TSC
6 Jerjerrod
6 General Rieekan
4 Endor Soldier
TAC
7 Galactic Marine
3 Mace Windu

- Wal-Mart # 2177
18 Lushros Dofines
5 Moff Jerjerrods
photo:
http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15641&d=1182839288

- Target Store #1306
2 C3PO/Battle Droids
2 Endor Soldiers

- Target Store #1411
5 Poggle the Lessers
3 Lushros
3 Rep Beens
1 Jerjerrod
5 Ewok Deity C3PO's
4 Padmes (TSC#67)

- TRU Store #5667
9 Greatest Battles Padme
photo: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/brnder/DSCI0082.jpg

- Target #1408
10 Endor Lukes
4 Endor Soldiers
1 (TSC#28) Obi Wan

- Target #883
5 Rieekans
1 Endor Soldier
1 (TSC#28) Obi Wan
2 Endor Lukes
photo: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/brnder/DSCI0079.jpg

- Target #1332
3 Rieekans
2 Endor Lukes
1 C3PO/Battle Droid
1 Naboo Soldier
1 Jerjerrod
1 Death Star Gunner
1 Endor Soldier
photo: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/brnder/DSCI0080.jpg

- Target store #696
5 General Rieekan
3 C-3PO in chair

- Fred Meyer - 920 SOUTH BURLINGTON BLVD, BURLINGTON, WA 98233
TSC
6 Power Droid
5 Lushros Dofine
2 Holo Ki-Adi-Mundi
1 General Rieekan

- Wal*Mart #2073
14 R2-D2 (tac)
3 Mace Windu (tac)
3 Obi-Wan (tac)

- TARGET #339
TSC
4 #040 Moff Jerjerrod
6 #012 General Rieekan
3 #041 Death Star Gunner

- Wal-Mart store #2450
17 TSC #38 Darth Vader
15 TSC #40 Moff Jerjerrod
6 Heroes & Villains Darth Vader
2 Greatest Battles Emperor Palpatine
1 TSC #12 General Rieekan
4 TAC #5 Obi-Wan Kenobi

- Target #348
5 TSC #40 Moff Jerjerrod
5 TSC #42 C-3PO
4 TSC #12 General Rieekan

- Fred Meyer 1225 W Bakerview, Bellingham, WA
7 TSC #1 Princess Leia Boushh Disguise
7 TSC #40 Moff Jerjerrod

- Wal-Mart #213
7 Endor Lukes (TSC)
4 Endor Rebels (3 white, 1 black) (TSC)

- Wal Mart Store #5341
8 C-3PO with Ewok Throne (TSC)
4 Darth Vader (Bespin Confession) (TSC)
4 General Rieekan (TSC)

- Super Target #1769
7 Moff Jerjerrod (TSC)
4 General Rieekan (TSC)
1 Darth Vader (Bespin Confession) (TSC)

- TRU Saint John, N.B., Canada
10 Naboo Soldier (TSC)
6 JerJerrod (TSC)

- Walmart store #1194
3 Obi-Wan (TAC)
4 R2 (TAC)

- Fred Meyer 800 Lakeway Dr., Bellingham, WA
8 Moff JerJerrods (TSC)

- Target #1868
20 Moff Jerjerrod (TSC)

- Wal Mart Store # 1292
10 Shocktroopers (Greatest Battles)
8 emperors (Greatest Battles)
1 General Veers (TSC)
10 Obi-Wan (TAC)
10 R2 (TAC)
15 Han (VTSC)
15 Greedo (VTSC)

Please pass along the info that many stores do not allow
photography, so it has been difficult getting accurate counts of
pegwarming figures from our readers, there were many more reports from
readers that were more vague but suggested the same problems which are
not being included here.

We would also like to hear a clarification or thoughts on Hasbro's
original answer since there seems to be a distinct pattern of pegwarmers
from all over the country in this list alone, not to mention the dozens
of other general statements of TSC pegwarmers omitted from this report.

Thanks for this opportunity,
-JTOf the collected posts, I left off the report from Kidhuman in post #2 for Target because I wasn't sure what store it was, from jastermereel in post #9 and from AmanaMatt in #17 because they didn't specify quantities (actual or confident estimates).

If we get more reports after this post, I will be glad to send out a second report to Hasbro, so post away, and pictures are always helpful!

figrin bran
06-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Walmart Store #2960

4101 South Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90008

I was not able to take photos as the toy aisles were crowded but they had 14 Lushros and 6 Jerjerrods

Kidhuman
06-30-2007, 10:43 PM
The Target Store number is also 1292(according to the list FB gave, which is wierd that it and WM have the same store number and they are next to each other.

JediTricks
07-03-2007, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the report figgy.

KH, that is weird! I just looked it up on Target's website, it's definitely correct.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Target store #951 in Broomfield, CO

18 Moff Jerjerrod
6 General Rieekan
1 Lushros Dofine
1 C-3PO with Ewok Throne

JediTricks
07-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Super, thanks!

JEDIpartner
07-11-2007, 02:54 PM
WAL*MART
10000 Brookpark Road
Cleveland, OH 44130

STILL sitting on Obi-Wans, Artoos and Mace Windus. Part of the problem is that these figures are all on an endcap side merchandiser and they've never incorporated the 30th Anniversary figures into the regular section. Pathetic!!!!

JediTricks
07-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I'll put "sidekick" for the location. Can you give me estimates on how many of each there are?

Tycho
07-21-2007, 07:54 PM
All but 2 of the 18 Lushros Dofines were gone from my Wal-Mart today! :)

There were no other Saga2 figures, including NO Moff Jerjerrods.

I don't know if Hasbro did something about this or not - I hadn't been in the store since June 25 and today is July 21 (about a month), but it was very refreshing.

Incidentally, they had 7 Galactic Marines! (could have been a return?) Those might sell quick, but maybe the troopers are finally slowing. I'm not sure.

Tycho
07-22-2007, 09:16 PM
From the Q&A archive update:

JediTempleArchives.com: The Saga Legends figures have been storming the pegs, almost to the point of over-running the new TAC figures. With the huge amount of Saga Legends figures on tap, will this affect how and when we see future waves of the TAC figures? Some stores won't refill their pegs unless they are empty, and if they are filled with Legends figures I can see this affecting how the newer TAC figures are stocked.

Hasbro: They are managed separately, just as the TSC and Greatest Hits lines were managed separately last year. Replenisment is automated, which means that as one sells down, it will be reordered and shipped out for restock. The two SKUs (87500 and 85770) were created expressly for the purpose of separate inventory management.

TYCHO: Idiots! It doesn't work that way. Someone straightening the hour for minimum wage sees SW figures and cards all the same size with the same look, and they stick them on whichever peg has room, not check what SKU they're under (87500 or 85770). The only way to effectively manage the inventory is to make the Saga Legends a different card size! Hasbro: we told you so! Enjoy your slow sales. I like saving gas. It's been over 1 MONTH to the day (almost) that I've been hunting for Star Wars figures.

Kidhuman
07-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Like we didnt know that would happen from last year that the G&H and all would getr mixed together, hence the need for this thread.

mtriv73
07-27-2007, 08:50 AM
The Target in Frederick, MD still has several pegs of Wookie Helicopter titaniums.

Kidhuman
07-31-2007, 04:34 PM
BAck at Christiansburg Va Wal-Mart sotree #1292, they had cleared all the pegs of the Greatest Hits and Heroes and Villians line. I thought they sold out until today when I went in there and found 4 pegs overflowing with:

15 Shocktroopers
10 Emperors
15 Vaders
7 Cheiwes and 2
Derlins. Can ya send this one over to Hasbro yet again JT?

JediTricks
08-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I am going to talk to them and see what they think of more of these, I didn't get a chance to at the con but I don't want to push this program again if it's going to fall on deaf ears. And with Titaniums, sadly I don't think we're supposed to be sending those in, otherwise there'd be a lot of Marvel and Transformers references. :p

Kidhuman
08-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I talked ot the emplooyee at WM and she said the rep pulled them, but they put them back out.

bigbarada
08-05-2007, 06:57 PM
We've got Endor Rebel Troopers, Endor Lukes, Threepios with Throne and Hoth R2s coming out of our ears over here. They were all gone for a few weeks, but they seem to have been restocked and not a TAC or Saga Legends figure in site.

AmanaMatt
08-20-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm a dork - I posted it in another thread...

190 East Fm 3040
(972) 315-3398

Gragas
Naboo Soldier
Moff Jerjerrod
Endor C-3p0

TAC Vader with Coin - not even in a normal aisle

I finally took a pic of this store...the pic shows what they have had on the shelves since 01/01/07 - not one reg TAC!!! This store is a train wreck!!!

bigbarada
08-21-2007, 12:15 AM
I finally took a pic of this store...the pic shows what they have had on the shelves since 01/01/07 - not one reg TAC!!! This store is a train wreck!!!

Wow, that looks a lot like my Wal-Mart. Except we don't have a single sign of the VTAC figures.

AmanaMatt
08-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Wow, that looks a lot like my Wal-Mart. Except we don't have a single sign of the VTAC figures.

Holy Cow.....It seems like the VTAC is selling at this store - they used to have double that amt a month or so ago.....

The only thing that is ok - the store I took a pic of is one of several in the area - the one three miles near me now is almost as bad, but they have some TAC and just got the new GH the other day...