PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8

Hellboy
06-11-2007, 09:24 PM
I know there are a few of us here who watch this series and are looking forward to it starting. Seemed appropriate to start a BB/8 thread considering this development. After reading the news only one word came to mind. "Boobies!" ;)

Source:Variety.com (http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117966623.html?categoryid=1071&cs=1&p=0)
It's Showtime for "Big Brother."

The CBS summer staple is expanding in a big way for its eighth season, with the Eye planning to launch a spinoff series on one of its cable nets.

"Big Brother: After Dark" will feature a live, unedited feed from the "Big Brother" house. Skein will run three hours nightly from midnight until 3 a.m. ET/PT on ShoToo, Showtime's widely available companion net.

Because there are so many cameras in the house capturing multiple storylines, an online producer will decide which cameras auds will see. Profanity and nudity will be allowed, but the feed will be interrupted if houseguests say anything slanderous or that violates music copyrights.

Because "Big Brother" originates from Los Angeles, the feed viewers see will feature activity taking place between 9 p.m. and midnight.

"That's primetime for the 'Big Brother' house," said exec producer-showrunner Allison Grodner. "It's when our houseguests are most wide awake and having fun, talking about strategy and playing the game. People are going to see quite a bit."

New extension of "Big Brother" will premiere July 5, the same night as the CBS version of the skein. CBS will once again run "Brother" three nights a week: Thursdays and Sundays at 8 p.m. and Tuesdays at 9.

Scheduling means the Eye's new low-rated "Pirate Master" will move to a new timeslot. "Pirate Master" will receive a special one-night airing after the "Big Brother" bow, then shift on July 10 to Tuesdays at 10 (where it once again will benefit from a "Big" lead-in).

Addition of "After Dark" continues the Eye's efforts to turn the "Big Brother" brand into as much of a multiplatform experience as possible:

* Live feeds from inside the house will continue to be streamed via the Internet. Eye is partnering again with RealNetworks, which will charge $14.99 per month for the feed.

* "House Calls," the Internet talk strip devoted to "Big Brother" will be back for its fourth season. Gretchen Massey will host.

* Full-length episodes of the show will be streamed via the CBS Audience Network to multiple Web sites. Eye will also let users post selected clips to blogs.

* Eye will offer several mobile-phone packages packed with "Big Brother" content, including one in which subscribers can get breaking news of major developments inside the house.

Grodner and Rich Meehan are the exec producers of "Big Brother" and produce in association with Endemol USA.

UKWildcat
06-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Awesome!!! I knew I didn't cancel Showtime for a reason. :) ShoToo is part of the package so I'll be all over this. :D :thumbsup:

I just can't wait to get a look at the houseguests. The BB8 website still isn't up yet, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

As you all know, I can't wait for this season to start and I'm loving the extra "After Dark" treatment that the show is going to get. And it says "nightly" so I guess this is going to air every night of the week?!? Sweet...

...boobies.... ;)

pegger
06-15-2007, 07:32 PM
Another 3 weeks!!!!!!! I don't know if I can take it....

I mean, it's nice outside and all that, but damn it, I need some entertaining (if not good) TV. All the reruns are killing me...Pirate Master sucks. The only good thing on right now is Hell's Kitchen..

OC47150
06-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Glad to see someone started a BB8 thread already!!

I was going to do it today after seeing the show starts in two weeks!

Two weeks to chaos, melt downs and hook ups!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

UKWildcat
06-22-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm excited, but I wanna see who the houseguests are already!!!! :mad: :D

Hellboy
06-22-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm excited, but I wanna see who the houseguests are already!!!! :mad: :D

Hopefully we get a few hotties. :kiss:

UKWildcat
06-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Definitely! There has to be atleast one or two. :thumbsup: lol

But yeah, I've beeen waiting and waiting for CBS to activate their new BigBrother web page but it's still set to Season 7, Season 8 isn't available yet. I'm dying to see who and what the contestants are and look like. :D

UKWildcat
06-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Only 7 more days fellas. I went snooping and found a list/pics of the houseguests of BB8! Here is the link @ MoreBigBrother. :D (http://www.morebigbrother.com/)

My first impressions were not that good actually, but the more I looked and studied them, the more I came to like them. Of course, this is just just going by little thumbnail pics and a blip of information so my opinion is sure to change when the show airs. Anyways, Carol, Jessica and Jen could be hot. Daniele is hot. And Nick looks a helluva lot like Dick. ;)

CBS still hasn't updated their website. :mad:

Looking forward to the premiere! :thumbsup:

OC47150
06-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Three of the 14 are 30 or over. Sounds like CBS is definitely going for the younger demographics this year.

The ladies, for the most part, do look nice.

YES!! One week to go!!

OC47150
06-29-2007, 09:30 AM
During last night's Pirate Master, CBS aired the first commercial with the
BB contestants.

Already spotted the gay person. When you see the commercial, I'll let you figure out which one!

The ladies do look hot! Not the sharpest tacks in the box, but hot.

Since the show starts next week, I figure they're going into the house early next week, like Tuesday. Need a couple of days worth of footage to get started, y'know.

UKWildcat
06-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Already spotted the gay person. When you see the commercial, I'll let you figure out which one!

I haven't seen the commercial yet, but I'm guessing Joe: 23, Single, Receptionist.

I have a feeling I'm going to love the Alice in Wonderland theme they are going with. "complete with oversized (and undersized) furniture, bright colors, and decor that matches the well-known story"

OC47150
07-03-2007, 08:27 AM
It is Joe! :yes:

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/survivor.html

Some interesting stuff about the houseguests can be found there. No spoilers as of yet.

OC47150
07-03-2007, 05:37 PM
The HGs reportedly entered the house today.

pegger
07-05-2007, 08:06 PM
1 minute to go....

I'm SOOOO happy!!!:love:

OC47150
07-06-2007, 08:30 AM
All together, everyone:

Joe's gotta go!! Joe's gotta go!!

Boy, Joe's obnoxious! He really shut the heck up with Dustin showed up. And I'm glad. Don't know if I could take much more of Joe's motor mouth. And the gonorrhea line was TMI!!!

I like Evil Dick.

I have a feeling the producers will do all that they can to keep Dick, Dustin and Jessica in the house for a few weeks, just to cause friction/drama.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-06-2007, 12:43 PM
I like the "America's Houseguest" aspect or whatever it's called, I wonder how long that can keep up. Most of the girls are of the somewhat fugly variety this year (as usual) but Jen's pretty hot. The old lady, I can tell, is going to bug me.

UKWildcat
07-06-2007, 01:45 PM
I think Daniele is wicked hot!!! That chick is on fire!!! Her dad, Tommy Lee, seems pretty cool.

I thought it was a good show.

We definitely need Joe gone.

UKWildcat
07-08-2007, 12:22 AM
Watched Big Brother Afterdark last night on SHO TOO. It was alright. It was kind of frustrating because the cameras were on not-so-interesting stuff most of the time. It is very good quality though, much better than the live feeds. So far I've gathered most of the info on who was nominated, etc, but I will not share because of spoilers (obviously). I'm in love with Daniele and seeing her in a bikini was very nice. I can't stand Joe, he is obnoxious. Either Joe or Dustin "adjusted" their towel and completely flashed their junk to the camera; It was rather disgusting. Jen was in a bikini as well and you could see her nips through it, great stuff. lol

I have it on right now too but I don't plan on watching it for very long...

OC47150
07-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Sounds like you've seen enough of the good and the bad stuff, UK!!!:razz:

I will go out on a limb and say, of all the ladies who've appeared in the last 4 - 6 seasons of BB, Jen is the most likely to appear in Playboy. Even after her meltdown (very enjoyable, BTW) about her pix on the wall.

Yes, the ladies do look great in their bikinis.

Kail's nominations were interesting, but her being the HOH, it was the safe way to go. Personally, Joe's skinny, obnoxious little butt would've been up there.

pegger
07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
OMG - what the H-E-double hockey sticks was that girl's reaction on the photo??? And Also the comment, I am NOT letting him touch my body - gross!... You know what - LIGHTEN UP - it's a game...(I like Tommy Lee too. He's pretty interesting...I loved it when he dissed the crying chickee too - "You think I want to touch your disgusting body?" LMAO at that...)

I can't even remember the chick's name - but WOW does she need to go...and quick. Easily the most annoying woman on the show...

Good picks for eviction - very neutral way to start, and it doesn't create any enemies off the bat.

UKWildcat
07-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Yeah, Jen is becoming very annoying. She is just as bad on After Dark too. If/when she goes it will be bittersweet; I'll miss the body, but not the mind. ;)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah, Jen is becoming very annoying. She is just as bad on After Dark too. If/when she goes it will be bittersweet; I'll miss the body, but not the mind. ;)
Agreed . . .

Even though they haven't revealed the "whole situation" between Dick and his daughter I feel more sympathy for Dick than I do for her. I wonder how much of his name-dropping is true, though?

UKWildcat
07-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Jen is very obnoxious. Tommy Lee had it right, her talking is like nails on a chalkboard. I'd almost rather see her get kicked out than Joe. :confused: lol

I thought tonight's show was pretty good. I really liked the Veto competition, I thought that was cool. That house was tore up afterwards :thumbsup:. And Daniele picked a money hiding spot. I wasn't surprised she didn't use the veto, it is early, and everyone seems to dislike Jen so she is an easy target later on, quite possibly next week.

Not sure who will get kicked out, possibly Carol. Could be Amber, hell, I don't know; don't really care either. lol Can't wait to see is next HOH though. :D

Been watching BB After Dark on SHOTOO for an hour or so each night. It is pretty cool I guess, but it gets old kinda quick. Anyone else watch this?

OC47150
07-11-2007, 08:40 AM
You have to love the editing. Jen is getting on everyone's nerves. Everyone agrees on that. Danielle could do something about it, but chooses not to.

And this is Jen in a nutshell: the porch light's on but nobody's home. Hello, McFly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say Jen has to go before Joe.

Jessica reminds me more and more of one of Hef's air-headed girlfriends.

The hide and seek was good. I have to give credit to Kail and Danielle for good hiding spots. But I wonder if Kail fessed up to dumping the dirty clothes. Gosh, I'd have hated to clean that mess up afterward.

UKWildcat
07-13-2007, 12:08 AM
I wasn't surprised that Carol got booted. I figured that was the direction the houseguests were going.

That tie-breaker HOH question was horrible. I know that tea cup can hold more than 9 gallons of water. I guess they are talking about with the side cut out and how much water will fit in the bottom where your feet go?!?!? I don't know, either way, suck-a55 terrible question. What I hate even more is that Jen won HOH. Argh!!! I would have preferred anyone but her to get HOH. I'm sure she'll nominate Daniele too. :mad: I hope no one kisses her a55 because that will just make me sick.

Some interesting stuff happened on the After Dark program the past couple of nights. The house guests were commenting on Joe's huge nipples which was down right hilarious. Also, Amber got smacked in the face by Dustin with the teatherball (sp?) and got jacked up. She ate it hard. I actually saved it to my DVR, lol.

EDIT: Watching After Dark right now, some of the house guests were complaining about the tie-breaker and how it was possibly staged. Door Open/Door Closed. They suspect that Julie had different answers for each possible question, which is why she hesitated to answer.

Even if this is not the case, which it probably isn't, it was still a crap question.

EDIT: I'm really starting to like Jessica. :D

OC47150
07-13-2007, 08:35 AM
The tie-breaker was different. My first guess was 250 gallons, but then my mother pointed out the opening. I guess the 9 gallons is to the edge of the opening.

As for the open door/closed door, I took it as face value as how the camera showed it at that time. No door on the live show.

I would've liked to have seen Carol stay in the house, just to annoy Jessica. Amber played the single mom card. And a couple of the HGs are right: Amber is not a threat.

And Jen. What can we say? But did you notice no one was really flocking to her, congratulating her during the last few minutes of the live show?

From what I've read from live feed reports, Jen's not winning any friends. She's a loner. The one thing the HGs do together is have dinner each night, and there's been a couple of nights where Jen hasn't joined them.

It will be interesting to see who her nominees are. :yes:

UKWildcat
07-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Not surprised with Jen's nominations. The house is completely right about her. She is very self-centered and self-absorbed. The "I" drinking game about killed me. lol She definitely nominated Daniele out of jealousy. I know she nominated Dick because he hates her and vice versa. Hopefully both Daniele and Dick will survive this week because I really like both of them.:nerv:

OC47150
07-16-2007, 08:45 AM
In Jen's world, all is good, little pink bunnies bounce around, it's sunny every day.

Yeah, she's a flake.

I almost joined in on the 'I' drinking game. Too funny!!! :thumbsup:

After his tirade, it's pretty obvious why Dick is up. But he was right on every point. And why, when you have your own private room, would someone come down and interrupt people while they're sleeping?

The pie contest was different and disgusting!

UKWildcat
07-16-2007, 12:38 PM
After his tirade, it's pretty obvious why Dick is up. But he was right on every point. And why, when you have your own private room, would someone come down and interrupt people while they're sleeping?

Yea, Dick has always hated her so that was just icing on the cake. It was great though, he spoke nothing but the truth. :thumbsup:

The pie contest was different and disgusting!

Yeah, that was a pretty neat contest I thought. So far I'm really impressed with the veto competitions, hopefully they keep this up throughout the entire season. :thumbsup:

OC47150
07-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Of all days of the week, the time between the nomination and the veto competition are the hardest. You run the risk of finding out if the nominee won or lost the veto competiton if you visit too many sites that list the live feed reports.

Trust me, I speak from experience. :yes:

The Dick-Jen confrontation should go down in BB history.

UKWildcat
07-16-2007, 12:54 PM
Of all days of the week, the time between the nomination and the veto competition are the hardest. You run the risk of finding out if the nominee won or lost the veto competiton if you visit too many sites that list the live feed reports.

Yeah. I'm actually not watching BB Afer Dark between Sundays show and Tuesdays show because I don't want the veto spoiled anymore. (from watching the show last week I knew that Daniele had won it). So that means I can watch BB Afterdark between Tuesday night and Saturday/Sunday night. Do they usually do veto on Sunday or Monday? I can't remember.

You know it!

OC47150
07-16-2007, 01:25 PM
I think it takes place on Sunday, but don't hold me to that.

pegger
07-16-2007, 02:13 PM

True - but I REALLY want to know who won the veto....I can't wait till Tuesday....

Now, where's my smack?

UKWildcat
07-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Well, well...

Interesting show tonight. I am pleased with how everything played out, I'm sure Joe will be leaving the house which is fine by me considering I like both Daniele and Dick. I think Jen should have put up someone other than Joe though. That's really not benefiting her at all b/c most of the house doesn't like Joe anyways. Most hated goes Jen and then Joe. So he was already a target (not to mention the beef with Dustin). I know she may get "points" for putting Joe up instead of someone else, like Nick, but the house hates her sooo much that it isn't and wasn't going to matter anyways so why not put up someone else?!??!? Like I said, think she made a poor choice there, but I'm glad she did.

I like Amber and all, but come on, she needs to stop crying all the damn time.

I hope Dick gets next HOH (if he isn't voted out this week).

pegger
07-17-2007, 11:43 PM
I like Amber and all, but come on, she needs to stop crying all the damn time.

No kidding...

She;s actually on my most hated after Jen list - stop with the fricken crying already.

I think Joe is a dead man...

OC47150
07-18-2007, 08:30 AM
From now until the end of the season, we should keep a tally of how many times Amber cries! :yes:

Jen is definitely not a jenius, but I have to agree with her on nominating Joe. He is a manipulator.

She's still dumber than a box of rocks.

And Dick, I'd gladly take your new plasma TV.

OC47150
07-18-2007, 09:25 AM
A co-worker asked me: who was in bed with Joe when Eric tried to complete his task?

pegger
07-18-2007, 10:41 AM
I think it was Jessica....looked like a blonde chick...

pegger
07-19-2007, 09:52 PM
I couldn't be happier with how things went down tonight.

Great HoH - Can't wait to see how the house will be shaken up by this.

Quite the difference in reaction to the winner this week, rather than Jen's, ain't it?

And I LOVED how the vote went down. I guess Kail's alliance has left her high and dry...She will have to do some major scambling now....

UKWildcat
07-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Only word that comes to mind after watching tonights show is: "Beautiful"

I despise Kail now, I still like everyone else though (for the most part). :thumbsup:

OC47150
07-20-2007, 08:44 AM
Everytime a HG said 'ED' I immediately thought of erectile dysfunction, not Evil Dick. Maybe I've worked in healthcare too long, but it took me a second or two to realize they were talking about Dick.

Where have you gone, Mrs. Robinson's boys????? You abandoned her quicker than the Titanic's crew!

Dick will definitely shake the house up this week. I predict he'll nominate Jen (that's a given) and maybe Kail.

Jen was as clueless as ever during her one-on-one with the Chen-Bot. Gotta wonder if she knows America is laughing its butts off at her expense.

I don't blame Dick for calling Kail out in the kitchen. Her explanations/answers weren't the greatest.

Good episode.

I did a little research, too. Kail is a real estate agent and her family operates a restaurant/bar or maybe a bed and breakfast. Saw a picture of it. It looks nice.

Nick, the former pro football player, played in the European football league.

OC47150
07-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Good episode.

I agree with Evil Dick's nominations. I think the vote will be close.

Boy, Jen has that vacant 'no one's home' look on her face all the time.

And Eric could've taken Jen in the rasslin' match. He was just a gentleman.

UKWildcat
07-22-2007, 11:35 PM
I thought tonight's episode was really good; very dramatic too.

The talk between Dick and Daniele and the talk between Dick and Dustin - nuff said.

Another great Food Competition and a great nomination ceremony too. I swear, that Kail is something else. She totally f'ed up the week prior and is just stupid trying to tell Dick otherwise. You tried to have him ousted, you failed, now it's your turn. Suck it up and bite your tongue, or just get the hell out. lol.

I have a feeling Jen is safe this week as long as the nominations stay where they are. Maybe she will change her game-play/plan up too, but I'm sure she is too stupid to do so.

Anyways, good show tonight. So far I'm very pleased with how this season is playing out... good stuff!

OC47150
07-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Was that a weird episode or what? I haven't seen that many words beeped out in a while!!

Dick is/was on a power kick. He is making enemies in the house.

And Dick's talk with Daniele was weird, too. Didn't help his case, but I can see where Nick is a distraction for them. But Dick was man enough to suggest going to family couseling after the show is over.

Nominating Mike alongside Kail was a smart move. Though their alliance is fractured, it's still strong.

UKWildcat
07-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Was a pretty weird episode.

Kail is history. She totally f'ed up and her just lying about everything is not helping her cause; pretty shoddy player she is.

I don't believe Zach streaked across the backyard. Evidently he has a new nickname now: "The Angry Inch." :ermm:

OC47150
07-25-2007, 08:46 PM
Taking all the towels and closing the door was funny.

I think Kail is gone, too.

UKWildcat
07-25-2007, 11:56 PM
I'm really looking forward to see who gets next HOH. I kinda hope it is Zach (apparently a lot of the HGs hate him); I'm curious to see what he would do, probably shake things up a bit I would imagine.

Hellboy
07-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Well I haven't been able to participate in this thread's discussion because I've been so far behind with my viewing, which sucks. Maybe I shouldn't watch so much of the After Dark show but I'm totally addicted.:whip:

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I haven't read through the entire thread yet but After Dark is getting quite racy. Did anyone see the full frontal shot of Amber getting out of the HOH bathtub on the 21st? :sur: I must admit I was a bit shocked that they showed that in addition to Zach's junk being on display as he did his streak to the pool. :eek: Anyway I'm rooting for Dick all the way but I like Eric and Dustin too and wouldn't be disappointed if either of them won.

pegger
07-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Well, I hope Kail is gone too. Mike is more interesting in the game.

The spoiler sites had some interesting things happening this week - hope they show most of it tonight.

Hey - I know we want to keep this spoiler free - but after eviction night, can we post about happenings in the house from the previous week?

OC47150
07-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Boy, were we wrong on the eviction!

I have to say, after listening to the discussion, it did make more sense to get rid of Mike now. He is a strong competitor and he could form new alliances.

And not evicting Kail will really mess with her head! :yes:

Dustin will be a good HOH. Dick, Amber, Jameka and Daniele are safe this week, and I'm basing it the scene from the HOH room. It wouldn't surprise me if Dustin nominated Kail, Zach or Jen for eviction.

I haven't checked the spoiler sites much in the last week but I have noticed a lot of little things haven't gotten coverage by CBS, such as Amber's dinner date.

UKWildcat
07-27-2007, 01:42 AM
Well I haven't been able to participate in this thread's discussion because I've been so far behind with my viewing, which sucks. Maybe I shouldn't watch so much of the After Dark show but I'm totally addicted.:whip:

lol. No worries Hellboy.

I think it is just us two that watch After Dark. Although I only watch from Tuesday-Saturday/Sunday depending on when Veto takes place. I'm trying not to find out who wins veto until the actual show on Tuesday; so I still get to watch several nights of After Dark. I only watch for an hour or so though, I can't stay up for the entire broadcast that runs until 3:00am here on the east coast (and for another reason [see below*]).

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet because I haven't read through the entire thread yet but After Dark is getting quite racy. Did anyone see the full frontal shot of Amber getting out of the HOH bathtub on the 21st? :sur: I must admit I was a bit shocked that they showed that in addition to Zach's junk being on display as he did his streak to the pool. :eek: Anyway I'm rooting for Dick all the way but I like Eric and Dustin too and wouldn't be disappointed if either of them won.

I missed the Amber and the Zach thing, thank God. lol. I'm not surprised that they showed it though because that is the whole idea behind After Dark, "uncut, uncensored, the stuff you want to see on cable that they can't show you" blah blah blah and etc.

Hey - I know we want to keep this spoiler free - but after eviction night, can we post about happenings in the house from the previous week?

Sure, I don't see why not. Sounds okay to me.

Boy, were we wrong on the eviction!

No doubt! :eek:

I did think it was funny how Dick immediately called out Jen on voting for Kail to go, when in fact it was Eric. lol. I think this "America's Player" is going to end up screwing him over.

I have to say, after listening to the discussion, it did make more sense to get rid of Mike now. He is a strong competitor and he could form new alliances.

I don't know. He could have been a strong competitor, but he hasn't and didn't do jack crap; he didn't even compete. :confused:

And not evicting Kail will really mess with her head! :yes:

Yea, that will definitely f' with her head. Hopefully she'll change her game-play up since Dick was one of the first ones who said, 'Hey, lets vote for Mike and get rid of him (during the talk with Nick).' They wanted us to believe that it was almost Dick's idea to go after Mike and spare Kail, so maybe she will be grateful and thankful that she is still in the house and will play a different game.... we shall see...

Dustin will be a good HOH. Dick, Amber, Jameka and Daniele are safe this week, and I'm basing it the scene from the HOH room. It wouldn't surprise me if Dustin nominated Kail, Zach or Jen for eviction.

Yea, I can see Kail, Zach and/or Jen getting put up; for sure. They will probably try to get rid of Zach, whether it be straight up, or back-dooring him.

I haven't checked the spoiler sites much in the last week but I have noticed a lot of little things haven't gotten coverage by CBS, such as Amber's dinner date.

I haven't checked the sites either, but for the first few weeks all of the house guests were going on different dinner dates each night (or close to it) and none of this has been broad casted at all (that I can remember).

I'm pleased with Dustin being HOH. Should be a somewhat interesting week.

For those of you who watch After Dark (Hellboy) and/or have noticed from the footage they have showed during the shows thus far, Jameka only grunts when she is conversing with the house guests. (I know you have to have noticed this Hellboy!) All she does is go "uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh" one right after another.... "uh-huh, uh-huh" Its really damn obnoxious. I have to turn off After Dark sometimes because it gets so annoying. Argh.

Also, did anyone else find it amusing when Chen told Jen last week that she took the "uni" out of "unitard". She basically called her a retard on air. lol :thumbsup:

OC47150
07-27-2007, 01:11 PM
If all of the HGs have gone on dinner dates, I guess it's not that special of a thing.

I forgot the funniest part from Thursday night!! Dick lettin' 'em rip!! At least he had the courtesy to go into the bathroom to fart! lol.

And since you mentioned it, UK, at our house, we've noticed that Jameka and Jessica haven't got as much camera time as some of the others. Is it because they're not that exciting or outgoing? Probably so.

UKWildcat
07-30-2007, 11:45 AM
I forgot the funniest part from Thursday night!! Dick lettin' 'em rip!! At least he had the courtesy to go into the bathroom to fart! lol

Yeah, that was hilarious; completely forgot about that.

I thought last night's show was okay. Wasn't surprised with the nominations. The food competition was alright, kind of neat how the girls got to pick who went on slop.

I'm getting kinda tired of the Dick and Daniele drama. "It's so frustrating!" :rolleyes:

pegger
07-30-2007, 02:11 PM
I swear to God, if I gotta watch Amber crying one more time about nothing, I'm gonna scream.

She is a total freak.

And speaking as a parent and a pet owner, I agree with Dick. I love my pet, but I love my kids way more.

I can't believe they spent 10 minutes on the "arguement" tho. I gotta give to Dick - he makes the show interesting to watch.

I'm starting to fear that all the interesting personalities are gonna go, and we're gonna be stuck watch Jessica (2nd most annoying voice in BB history) and Jameka (has she even said a word in the house?) by the end.

I'm actually starting to get bored with the show - which usually doesn't happen until 3 weeks after sequester....

UKWildcat
07-30-2007, 03:57 PM
I swear to God, if I gotta watch Amber crying one more time about nothing, I'm gonna scream.

She is a total freak.

No doubt. She has to go, real soon! I absolutely can not stand her anymore.

OC47150
07-30-2007, 08:05 PM
No doubt. She has to go, real soon! I absolutely can not stand her anymore.

But it was the first time Amber cried on camera all week! :D

Sunday's show wasn't anything special.

Regardless of what her friend says, I still think Jen is dumber than a box of rocks.

Dick does make the show, Pegger. And he's making an effort to mend his relationship with Daniele.

UKWildcat
07-31-2007, 12:48 AM
But it was the first time Amber cried on camera all week! :D

lol

Regardless of what her friend says, I still think Jen is dumber than a box of rocks.

I totally agree. If she is truly just putting on a front (which I don't think she is) then she needs to be nominated for an Emmy and needs to get into acting asap.

Dick does make the show, Pegger. And he's making an effort to mend his relationship with Daniele.

Yeah, Dick is one of my favorite house guests this year. I can see how Daniele gets frustrated while talking to him because he does have a way about him. Still good people and like you mentioned, he seems genuine in trying to mend that relationship.

pegger
08-01-2007, 12:15 PM

ARRRGGG!!!!!

Good god woman! He took the trip and cash. Get the freaking heck over it!

I was ready to throw my remote at her.....

Jameka was STUPID. Maybe God let your name be picked to not use it? Ever think of that. I am a good god-fearing christian, but I agree with Evil Dick on this one - God has better things to do than make sure your name is picked on a ping pong ball.

Wow, there are some real nut cases in the house this year.

The catch phrase is lame.

I'm guessing Nick is gone. No great loss. He's become a sulky loser anyways.

UKWildcat
08-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Wow! Well said pegger! Ditto everything for me! :)

OC47150
08-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Great observations, Pegger!

I think whoever goes, it will be close. I prefer Nick to go.

UKWildcat
08-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I absolutely hate that b*tch Amber!!!! She supposedly despises people who are fake, two-faced, and not real... well, she falls under all three. She was one who was trying to backdoor Nick and then she is going to cry and say that she loves him so much. Ahhh horsesh*t!!! She can go somewhere hot and firey as far as I'm concerned. I can't wait for her crying a*s to leave the house, which had better be soon!

I'm convinced that Jen has some mental disability.

I'm not sure I like how this season is playing out. The whole majority vote thing (I know its been done in the past, but sometimes it doesn't make sense). Eric, Zach, Jessica, Danielle and Dick could have voted for Nick to stay in, but no, they don't want to pi** off the "other side"; do they not know that they are all targets, with exception to maybe Eric and Jessica at the moment, Zach Danielle and Dick could have kept Nick around and had a nasty alliance. Would have definitely shaken things up and made the house a helluva lot more interesting; not to mention it would have given them a better shot towards the end.

Someone stated that this season was lame early on and now I'm really starting to agree.

Sorry, but as Daniele would say 'this is so frustrating', and it really is. I could rant on and on but I had better not.

Can't wait to see who wins this HOH, better be someone I can stand.

OC47150
08-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Amber's tears, fake or real, are getting real old, real fast. I'd like to see someone nominate her next.

I think she's cried all week.

I see your point about the majority vote, UK, but Nick was messing with Daniele's game on so many different levels. It's good that he's gone. One less distraction for her.

Jen lives in her own little world with fluffy pink bunnies and the sun is shining every day! lol

I think it would be a real kick in the pants if Jen ends up winning it all.

UKWildcat
08-03-2007, 11:58 AM
I see your point about the majority vote, UK, but Nick was messing with Daniele's game on so many different levels. It's good that he's gone. One less distraction for her.

Nick was messing with Daniele's game, but he was definitely on her side and it would have been smart for her to keep him around longer (it was way too early for him to be voted out from her perspective). Now Daniele doesn't really have anybody but her father. She is still a target to several people in the house and she has less protection now. I don't doubt that Nick needed to leave the house, but I would say maybe with 4 or 5 people left. I did like Nick, he was a pretty cool guy. And I'm starting to dislike a majority of the house guests.

I don't think this is a spoiler (its NOT who won the HOH competition) but I'll hide it anyways:Last night on After Dark the house had voters remorse on voting Nick out of the house, they knew that they had made the wrong decision and should have voted Kail out instead.

Hmmm, can we not make our text blend in with the background to hide it? I thought we could. Well, that is the best I could do.

Oh yeah, and Eric is really messing the house up with the way he is voting.lol

UKWildcat
08-05-2007, 11:35 PM
AWESOME!!! Glad they showed the plane with the banner. I read about that a few days ago, the night of the HOH comp. (Thursday) on a different forum. That'll shake things up a bit. Eric is becoming a turd, but I kinda feel sorry for him as that banner really screwed him over. It appears that most everyone is onto Eric and knows that he has been the rogue votes. I believe the plan is to backdoor him out of the game this week, but either way, we can't loose with either Jen, Kail or Eric getting the boot. :thumbsup:

Amber... ugh... did I mention that I absolutely can not stand her. I want to throw sh*t at my TV everytime I see her, especially when her weepy turd a** is crying. :mad: :frus:

Pretty happy with Danielle getting HOH.

But yeah, very interesting show tonight and I'm glad that banner thing happened, definitely making things much more interesting. I still can't get over the banner. lol

OC47150
08-06-2007, 02:09 PM
For the longtime BB viewers out there, wasn't this the first time a plane was shown pulling a message in a couple of seasons? I remember the banners being more prominent in earlier seasons but not in the last couple of years.

Eric is in a pickle. The heat is on.

Daniele's comment at the end about making jaws drop was interesting. Would she be brazen enough to nominate Dick as a replacement? :twisted:

UKWildcat
08-06-2007, 03:24 PM
For the longtime BB viewers out there, wasn't this the first time a plane was shown pulling a message in a couple of seasons? I remember the banners being more prominent in earlier seasons but not in the last couple of years.

Well I started watching with season 3 and between that season and this one I can't remember them ever showing a plane pulling a banner. I know there have been planes and banners but the producers and crew usually force the houseguests inside so they can't read them, but this one occured during a live HOH competition so they couldn't do that. I heard that the crew told the house guests not to look up but they did anyways...of course. :p

Eric is in a pickle. The heat is on.

No doubt about that. I love it!
Oh yeah, what about Jessica telling Dick and Daniele she wouldn't tell Eric their plan? She didn't keep that from him very long. :rolleyes: I guess they are closer than the show leads on. Of course they are usually hanging out on the After Dark show and have even gone on "walking dates".

Daniele's comment at the end about making jaws drop was interesting. Would she be brazen enough to nominate Dick as a replacement? :twisted:

Not a chance. She isn't that stupid. Dick is practically the only person on her side, since they booted Nick.

TheDarthVader
08-06-2007, 03:47 PM
I am late to the thread but oh well, sorry.

I think Danielle is going to nominate Eric, of course. And this would be shocking to the house guests. That is my opinion.

Does anyone else think that Danielle looks like Gina Lee Nolan (from Baywatch)?

I have been enjoying the shows, and I think Jen is really hot. Her shirts are hilarious...
Jensa Member, Jenth Degree, and Jenius. Hmmm, how about deJENerate or Jenital Disease?
I missed a show...why can't she wear those shirts anymore?

pegger
08-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, I think the banner unfairly put Eric in a pickle (who was already in a tough s[ot becuase of the America's Choice voting).

It will be interesting to see if he can pull himslef out of it - which he may because Dick is a dick...

I think she'll put up Eric - which I don't see as shocking, as they are telling people they are going to put Eric...

OC47150
08-06-2007, 10:08 PM
During seasons 1 and 2, banners were regular. The web-cam reports haven't mentioned them much hardly at all during the last few seasons.

OC47150
08-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Looks like the house is starting to gang up on Dick and Daniele! :twisted:

But Eric did squirm a bit!

Dick showed he was the bigger man to bury the hatchet with Jen. The truce probably won't last too long but it may help for a couple of weeks.

During the POV comepetition, when the question of how much of the $500,000 the person would give up was asked, I thought, none of them have a chance of winning.

The bunny suit isn't too bad. The smelly water for 24 hours would be rough, but manageable.

Just think how boring of a season it would be without Dick!! :lipsrsealed:

UKWildcat
08-08-2007, 12:52 AM
I just don't think they will obtain the votes to get Eric out. :(

I will be shocked if someone flops to the other side to get Eric out, even though that is in their best interest b/c he does what America wants and whats not in their best interest. Also, it looks like someone would flop to the other side because Daniele, Dick, Jen and Kail are practically the strongest players in the hosue and win almost all the competitions, so it wouldn't be that bad of a move (of course Jen and Kail not being able to compete in HOH for 5 weeks really hurts). Anyways, looks like the plane with the banner would be coming up more often b/c its obvious (atleast to us) that the banner was telling the truth and the chances are of someone flying a banner with lies on it would be slim (I'd assume, but who knows?!?!?). I dunno, it makes sense to me but then again, I'm not locked in the BB house. One thing that sucks about this week is that Eric can't vote so he won't get trapped again for another possible rogue vote.

It will be an interesting show Thursday night, but I don't see Kail being around too much longer... and then, barring some miracle, Dick and Daniele will be picked off one by one. :sad: (Then I will really begin to lose interest in this season)

OC47150
08-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Yesterday, when I was out running around, I saw two women who looked like Daniele and Jessica. I almost walked up to them and asked what they were doing out of the BB house!

Again, I think it will be a tight vote. (Yeah, I know, I say that every week) but I think Jessica planted the seed of doubt in Dustin and Jameka's heads about Eric playing them.

If Kail survives, I don't see her alliance with Dick, Daniele and Jen having a long life expectancy. A few weeks at most.

There's a hair product commerical, where a brunette is sitting in the chair with a neck brace. The actress reminds me a lot of Jen! :laugh:

TheDarthVader
08-08-2007, 11:01 PM
I think Kail is about to be out of luck. I think she is going to be the next one out.

OC47150
08-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Has anyone else heard/read about some of the negative comments Amber made in the last couple of days?

I caught a bit of it on Headline News' entertainment show last night. People are up in arms and are wondering if CBS will address it.

UKWildcat
08-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Has anyone else heard/read about some of the negative comments Amber made in the last couple of days?

I caught a bit of it on Headline News' entertainment show last night. People are up in arms and are wondering if CBS will address it.

Nope, haven't heard. What kind of stuff was the dumb bit, I mean house guest, saying?

OC47150
08-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Negative comments about Jewish people.

OC47150
08-09-2007, 09:11 PM
What an interesting episode!

Can't believe they wasted 15 minutes about the Amber blow-up at the beginning.

Kail got screwed, I'm sorry to say. She played a so-so game. Eric had everything stacked against him, though.

And the first thing I would've done is taken that damn bunny suit off before I walked out the door!

Thought there a couple of times that Jessica was going to flash America!!

Jessica will be swayed by the others and will nominate Dick and Daniele. That's the only logical nominees for next week.

UKWildcat
08-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Ahhh horsesh*t!

I've heard/read from multiple sources that the CBS producers influenced some of the house guest(s) (Amber), in Diary Room sessions, to keep Eric and vote Kail out instead. And ya know what, I believe it! If this turns out to be true then I will probably stop watching the show. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OC47150
08-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Ahhh horsesh*t!

I've heard/read from multiple sources that the CBS producers influenced some of the house guest(s) (Amber), in Diary Room sessions, to keep Eric and vote Kail out instead. And ya know what, I believe it! If this turns out to be true then I will probably stop watching the show. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That wouldn't surprise me. I've always believed the producers had more pull in the house as to whom goes and doesn't than they've led on over the years. Throw a couple of thousand $$$ more to a HG (in addition to what they're getting paid for being in the house) to keep his or her mouth shut.

Of the remaining HGs, I can see Amber being influenced more than others.

UKWildcat
08-11-2007, 03:49 AM
I am late to the thread but oh well, sorry.

No worries. Better late than never. ;)

Does anyone else think that Danielle looks like Gina Lee Nolan (from Baywatch)?

I do see some resemblance. :yes: Daniele has different proportions in several areas, when compared to Gina Lee, but the look is there. :D

I have been enjoying the shows, and I think Jen is really hot. Her shirts are hilarious...
Jensa Member, Jenth Degree, and Jenius. Hmmm, how about deJENerate or Jenital Disease?
I missed a show...why can't she wear those shirts anymore?

Well, I can't stand those shirts and I'm glad she doesn't wear them anymore (that I've noticed). I have to admit though, I do like your shirt ideas better TDV. lol. BTW- Not sure why she can't or doesn't wear those shirts anymore. Maybe the house guests and/or producers told her how obnoxious they were and she stopped wearing them?!?!? :p

Glad you could join in on the discussion TDV! :thumbsup: (We weren't ignoring you or anything, we just get all caught up in this damn show... happens every year.) :)

I still think this past week was staged and that the producers influenced the vote. I mean, after the a** ripping that Eric took by Amber, how the hell could he still be in the house?!?!?!? It was a done deal!!! Even Dustin agreed to it, so Amber wouldn't go back on her word. ... Evidently Amber was called into the Diary Room very late one evening, sometime after the blow up on Eric and discussion with Dustin, and afterwards, she then started to talk to Jameka and said how Eddie [I think his name was] (one of the Diary Room guys and possibly the main dude who comes on the loud speaker and tells the house guests to "stop singing" or whatever) basically told her that they were making a mistake and then immediately the dude came over the loud speaker and said "You are not allowed to talk about your Diary Room sessions". Amber was trying to tell Jameka this subtly but they caught on, she was [I]trying to use code names and etc. but they still caught on; I believe the video is still on YouTube. So yeah, I have no doubts that they tried to persuade Amber ( and possibly other House guests) to keep Eric instead of Kail. Hell, the whole "America's Player" thing would only support this idea too, as CBS would want this America's player thing to last as long as possible b/c they get money from Text votes and what not.

I dunno guys... something fishy is definitely happening, this season much more-so than others (I believe). :( :mad:

UKWildcat
08-12-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm not even half way through tonight's show and I had to change the channel. This season gone down the toilet an I'll be damned if I'm going to follow it. I'll probably tune in Tuesday for the POV and Thursday for HOH, but if one of the "Late Night Crew" people gets HOH again, I'll probably stop watching altogether. Awful...

OC47150
08-14-2007, 11:26 AM
I have to give Jessica credit: even though she's dumber than a box of rocks, she nominated the right people. It could've only have been Dick and Daniele.

Here's how I sum up some of the HGs. I'll let you figure out who's who. :thumbsup:

* A hypocrit.

* Arrogant weasle.

* Cry-baby recovering addict.

* Fake blonde. Or two fake blondes. :yes:

Dick is scum and slimy, but he makes the show. For that reason, if the producers have or try to influence the votes, I think they will intervene this week. The show will be soooo boring without Dick.

Zach is keeping a low profile and that's a smart thing.

UKWildcat
08-14-2007, 12:08 PM
I have to give Jessica credit: even though she's dumber than a box of rocks, she nominated the right people. It could've only have been Dick and Daniele.

So she did put up Dick and Daniele? Ahhh... I figured that's who she/they wanted to get out, either of those two. But I thought they would have nominated like Daniele and Jen and then tried to backdoor Dick or do the same and get rid of Daniele.

Here's how I sum up some of the HGs. I'll let you figure out who's who. :thumbsup:

Ohhh ohhh!! Fun... I wanna play!!!

* A hypocrit. Jaymeka
<If I had a gun w/ two bullets, the first would go here...>

* Arrogant weasle. Eric

* Cry-baby recovering addict. Amber
<...and the second bullet would go here>

* Fake blonde. Or two fake blondes. :yes: Chestica, I mean, Jessica.

What does the winner get?
<please say the winner gets to pull the trigger> :D

OC47150
08-14-2007, 08:08 PM
The winner gets to go pull the trigger!!

OC47150
08-15-2007, 11:30 AM
I really liked it that whenever Dick was going on a rant/rampage, the heavy metal music was cued up! :twisted:

Boy, it doesn't take much to get Jessica's head to swim.

Right now, I could see the vote being a tie and Jessica having to decide who goes.

UKWildcat
08-16-2007, 11:36 AM
I only saw the end of Tuesday's show, where Dick used the POV on Daniele and Jessica replaced her nomination with Dustin. Why is Dustin up? I must have missed something. I thought for sure either Jen or Zach would go up in Daniele's place. Was Jessica really angry with Dustin? or is it because she will vote to break the almost certain tie, thus, sending Dick home? Seems kind of risky when their side has the numbers anyways. :confused:

OC47150
08-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Dustin volunteered to be the dreaded pawn. What a dumb ***!!

OC47150
08-16-2007, 09:11 PM
The look on Dustin's face when the votes were read was PRICELESS!!!!

The pawn is never safe. Not this season or in season's past.

And you know Daniele is going to nominate Amber and Jameka. Or she better nominate those two. I'm getting tired to seeing Amber's crying every episode.

I might email CBS and have America's Player try to get Amber nominated!! :laugh:

And hasn't every vote this season been live?

UKWildcat
08-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Well I didn't watch tonights show but knowing that Dustin got evicted and Daniele is the new HOH makes me more happy than words can express...

might actually have to watch that show as I still have it on my dvr.

Definitely hope Amber and/or Jameka goes up, of course. That shouldn't be surprising to any of you. :p lol

I think all votes have been live, yes sir.

Watching After Dark right now.

OC47150
08-17-2007, 12:00 PM
The live votes have made it more interesting this season.

I caught a bit of Dustin on the Early Show this morning. He's still in shock about his eviction.

I didn't hear if the Chenbot told him about Eric being America's Player. One way or another Dustin will hear about that soon.

Remember how just a few weeks ago everyone was ganging up on Zach to get him out? Boy, how things have changed! Zach is keeping a low profile.

I take it Dolphin Crash is the company he works for, since it's on all of his T-shirts.

OC47150
08-20-2007, 12:02 PM
First off, Daniele is an attractive young woman, but last night she looked exceptionally pretty during her diary room sessions. Had that classic look to her.

I think her nominations are good, even if the plan to backdoor Jen fails.

Jen: whatever. Let her get confident and then vote her out. Good idea.

Amber should just keep her mouth shut. The montage of her asking what this word or that word meant just reinforced the fact she's not the sharpest tack in the box.

And during the commerical where the past HGs were shown hawking the pod cast, it made me remember how annoying Joe was. Really glad he's gone.

UKWildcat
08-20-2007, 01:35 PM
I looked at last night's show off an on, mainly wanted to see who got nominated.

I don't think it is a good idea to get rid of Jen right now, maybe in another week or two. I think it would be best to get rid of Amber. And even though I can't stand Jameka, she can't win HOH for the next few weeks so she is no threat really. Get Amber out and then go after Jen. And isn't Jen still under the impression that she and Daniele and Dick are still in a team/alliance? It'd be smart to keep her around a bit longer, even if/because she is a good competitor. Just my two cents.

Hope the nominations stay the same and Ambers sorry crying a** gets the boot. :D

OC47150
08-20-2007, 09:59 PM
I agree, UK, to an extend. Jen is harmless this week. Focus on getting Amber or Jameka out now, and then focus on Jen or Eric.

I've joked about this all season, but Jen is setting herself up to possibly win. She's well-liked, hasn't ******** the other HGs off as much as Dick or Eric has. Personally, I wouldn't want to be sitting next to her on finale night.

If Jen wasn't so blasted dumb (and I believe she is) it wouldn't bother me as much.

UKWildcat
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Yeah. Jen definitely has the chance to win, if she can somehow make it to the end. I would pick her to win over just about everyone in the house except for Danielle... and possibly Dick. :twisted:

The idea of Zach making it to the end and winning boggles and entertains my mind. :crazed: lol

OC47150
08-22-2007, 08:19 PM
So far, the plan to backdoor Jen seems to be working. This may be the HGs one chance to get rid of her.

So Daniele and Amber are going to be on the Power of 10. Hmmm, which will get the answers right? I'm thinking Daniele, and Amber will cry again on national TV!! :laugh:

The poll questions for the POV were interesting.

UKWildcat
08-22-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I still don't agree with the plan to get Jen out. I'm kinda hoping she stays around (for what reason, I do not know) and I wouldn't mind seeing it come back and nip Daniele in the butt, even though I still really like Daniele. Hmm... why the hell am I hoping that for then? :confused: lol

Either way, I would love nothing more than to put bullets in both Amber and Jameka's heads. :hurt:

I recorded tonights Power of 10 episode, encase it was the one with Daniele and Amber.

OC47150
08-23-2007, 09:10 PM
In the immortal words of Hall and Oates, she's gone!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

I truly think Jen went off on the deep end. That's the only way to describe her behavior.

Just minutes before the show started, I stumbled across an article talking about her violating the food embargo and destroying Dick's cigarettes.

Did you notice during the close-up on her face, Jen's complexion was pretty rough looking? Ah, the stress of the BB house.

And I think Dick threw the HOH competition!

Jessica will nominate Daniele and Dick, guaranteed.

UKWildcat
08-23-2007, 11:39 PM
In the immortal words of Hall and Oates, she's gone!!!!!!!!!!! :razz:

lol

I truly think Jen went off on the deep end. That's the only way to describe her behavior.

No doubt. The first half of tonights show blew my mind, her and Dick's behavior. They should both have gotten kicked off the show after that. :crazed:

And I think Dick threw the HOH competition!

Really?

Jessica will nominate Daniele and Dick, guaranteed.

Again, Really? I immediately thought of that but I would kind of be shocked if she did, since they have that "secret alliance" now. I figured this week would be the week they got rid of Zach, but who knows. Should definitely be interesting to see if they get rid of either Dick or Danielle though.

Btw - guess it's just us two now OC, huh?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-24-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm still watching, but I haven't been responding here for whatever reason.

Why all the hate on Eric - calling him a weasel and whatnot? Nearly everything he does game-wise has to be in secret, and he's always just working with what he's given.

I stopped liking Daniele and Dick around the time they started going after Eric, but now that they're back together and going against Amber and Jameka, it's gotten much better. I don't really care one way or the other about Jameka, but Amber has GOT to go. The way she said "everyone's gonna be cheering for me!" when she was backstage on Power of 10 drove me nuts.

And I don't think they're going to be telling anyone else about Eric being America's Player now that they're going to the jury house.

OC47150
08-24-2007, 08:11 PM
I caught Jen's interview on the Early Show. Boy, I think one of us could do a better job interviewing than the Chenbot. Then again, we're not sleeping with the president of CBS.

The questions were pretty much the same as the night before.

And, unless it was done off the air or for the web-cam interview portion, Jen was not told about America's Player.

Dick just gave me the impression that he knew the final answer but picked the wrong one. It was in his body language.

Eric has became cockier, more arrogant as the season's progressed, JabbaJohn.

I still say the season would be boring without Dick.

OC47150
08-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Interesting nominations. I can see the HGs getting tired of Amber. Zach's nomination was from left field.

I had a hard time with Amber's little prayer session at the end. Sorry, don't think it was heart-felt.

Overall, a so-so episode.

UKWildcat
08-27-2007, 12:14 AM
I flipped between Big Brother and football tonight; football won the majority of the time though. :p

Interesting luxury competition. :lipsrsealed: Was hoping to see a little bit more of Daniele and Jessica. :D

Get Amber outta there!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-27-2007, 06:28 PM
I like how Amber ended her prayer - to God, mind you - with "God bless you."

:dead:

pegger
08-27-2007, 06:52 PM
Interesting nominations. I can see the HGs getting tired of Amber. Zach's nomination was from left field.

I had a hard time with Amber's little prayer session at the end. Sorry, don't think it was heart-felt.

Overall, a so-so episode.

Zach didn't surprise me - but it's a wasted nomination. Actually, he's probably the best guy to take to the end - cause no one likes him. I'm just hoping Amber is gone. I can't stand her.

OC47150
08-27-2007, 07:50 PM
First luxury competition involving clothes in two seasons.

Sitting across from Dick or Zach in the final isn't a bad thing.

UKWildcat
08-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Sitting across from Dick or Zach in the final isn't a bad thing.

True, even though Dick has played a much better game when compared to nearly every other house guest. Sure, he may be obnoxious and rude and crude and all those things, but he is playing the game, much better than a lot of people like I said. I mean, he is still there after all this wild behavior. :crazed:

OC47150
08-27-2007, 09:06 PM
It would be a real hoot if America told Eric to kiss Dick!! :yes:

Twisted, I know, but it would be funny.

OC47150
08-28-2007, 10:09 PM
First off, Amber and Daniele's appearance on Power of 10. Daniele looked nice.

And Amber cries. I actually thought she'd get another question or two right before leaving. 10K isn't bad.

Gazing into my crystal ball, I say Amber is gone, 3-1.

At this point, if I were in the house, I'd want to take Dick, Zach or Eric to the final. None of them are well liked, so the odds of the other person winning greatly improves! :yes:

I'm not going to comment on the Eric-Jessica kiss. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

The POV challenge was interesting.

I'll also predict that this week's HOH will be an endurance challenge. We're long overdue for one.

UKWildcat
08-29-2007, 12:50 PM
First off, Amber and Daniele's appearance on Power of 10. Daniele looked nice.

And Amber cries. I actually thought she'd get another question or two right before leaving. 10K isn't bad.

Yeah, Daniele looked smoking hot! Once I saw that she did not advance, and that Amber advanced, I turned it off. :p

Gazing into my crystal ball, I say Amber is gone, 3-1.

I hope that your crystal ball is correct.

I'll also predict that this week's HOH will be an endurance challenge. We're long overdue for one.

I hope so. Those are the best.

pegger
08-29-2007, 01:43 PM
I do think that Eric and Jessica blew their chance to win. They should have back doored Daniele.

Oh well, - I agree, Amber will be gone. I wouldn't mind to see Zach win HoH. It would be interesting to see him do...something?

UKWildcat
08-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Oh well, - I agree, Amber will be gone. I wouldn't mind to see Zach win HoH. It would be interesting to see him do...something?

lol

I couldn't agree more. Zach would be a very interesting HOH indeed. :thumbsup:

OC47150
08-29-2007, 08:12 PM
Zach would toss the house on its ear.

I'm thinking Zach and Eric are the only ones who haven't been HOH. Personally, I like to see everyone be HOH at least once.

OC47150
08-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Oooo, big shock that Amber was shown the door. I thought it was interesting that the Chenbot mentioned the percentage of America's Voters who wanted her gone. That was a first.

At least we don't have to see her cry anymore.

And the HOH competition was interesting. The HGs might be there awhile with that one. :yes:

UKWildcat
08-30-2007, 10:53 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo, big shock that Amber was shown the door. I thought it was interesting that the Chenbot mentioned the percentage of America's Voters who wanted her gone. That was a first.

Percentage? I must have been fast forwarding through that, what was it?

At least we don't have to see her cry anymore.

Amen brother!!!!

And the HOH competition was interesting. The HGs might be there awhile with that one. :yes:

Very cool HOH competition, I like it. Very interesting indeed; can't wait to see who wins.

OC47150
08-31-2007, 07:52 PM
78 percent, UK.

I missed Amber's interview on the Early Show. Either happened before or after I set the time for.

I want to know the HGs' reaction when they're told about Eric.

I haven't checked to see who won HOH. I want to be surprised.

UKWildcat
08-31-2007, 09:34 PM
78 percent, UK.

Wow, that is a lot, but not really surprising considering how much I despise her.

I haven't checked to see who won HOH. I want to be surprised.

I watched AfterDark last night so of course I discovered who won. :D:D:D

pegger
08-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Wow, that is a lot, but not really surprising considering how much I despise her.

I watched AfterDark last night so of course I discovered who won. :D:D:D

Yeah - I checked on-line too. Had to know.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-31-2007, 11:00 PM
I want to know the HGs' reaction when they're told about Eric.
Again, I don't think she does that anymore as it would likely hurt his chances of winning.

OC47150
09-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Good to see Zach in charge. It makes the other HGs nervous.

Kinda thought the HOH competition would take a little longer.

Of the two nominees, I want to see Jessica gone. Her whiny voice is getting on my nerves.

Hey, CBS, I want to see a food competition!!!!

UKWildcat
09-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I was excited to see Zach get HOH. I figured that'd mix things up a bit, even though it didn't really. I'm content with either Jaymeka or Jessica going, although I would rather Jaymeka go because I like Jessica; sure her voice is kind of annoying, but she is hot and has played a better game than Jaymeka. BTW, haven't really seen much of Jaymeka (camera time, on the show and on After Dark) since Amber has left. That is what I like to call a win-win. lol Anyways, looking forward to see who gets the boot and who wins the next HOH, whether it be Eric, Dick or Daniele and Jessica if she is still around (although I have a feeling they [Dick and Daniele] will get rid of her giving them a better shot at winning HOH). We shall see...

OC47150
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
After last night's show, I started giving the different scenarios too much thought.

* I think Jessica is gone. And I think it would be funny if America's Player had to vote his girl out!

* Using the above scenario, that means only Eric, Dick and Daniele would be eligible to compete for HOH.

But every idea can be tossed aside with the double elimination.

The Dick flirting with Janelle montage was pretty funny. He was pretty smitten, and she was giving it right back!

pegger
09-06-2007, 07:52 PM
I think Jess is gone to. Makes sense - since Jameka can't play for HoH (what a STUPID move).

I was hoping more from Zach than what he did. But tonight should be interesting. If Jess is out - Eric HAS to win HoH or he will gone next.

pegger
09-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Zach - you lumbering IDIOT!

If he had used the Veto - then Daniele would have HAD to go up - and you could have gotten rid of the person who will now win BB8.

What a fun, great episode to watch.

I told my wife, this season has been one of the best far. The end game is actually interesting to watch. Normally, by this time, I could care less what is happening in the game.

I do think Eric's game was screwed by "America's" choices. But - what you gonna do. His parting comment was funny - you guys just got rid of the Pittsburg lawyer... LOL. funny guy. He can go play tonsil hockey iwth Jess now.

Hey - what happened to shots of the sequester house?

OC47150
09-06-2007, 09:16 PM
Double slam!!!

For those who are watching the Colts game, scroll down....

Jess and Eric gone!! Ouch!!

Jess looked shocked. And Eric was just plain ticked.

Jameka keeps saying she contributes to the house. Really? When? Would it be a bad thing to be sitting across from Jameka in the final two? I don't think so.

If Zach wants to make the final two, he has to win both the HOH and POV. I don't know if he can pull that out.

The POV ball catch didn't look as easy as it seemed.

OC47150
09-09-2007, 09:45 PM
So Zach got some stones and nominated the Donatos together. With her past track recond, Daniele has a shot of winning POV and taking herself off.

Zach made some good points: he's been by himself for most of the game, and that wasn't his own fault. But I think he's a little dillusional to think he can win it all.

But your chances of winning do improve if Dick is sitting next to you. Dick's played a good game, but he's ticked off sooooo many people along the way.

Every time the Evil Dick music is cued up, I think of that scene from Major League 2 when the stadium people start playing Wild Thing.

pegger
09-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Zach SHOULD have made his move last week.

Too little, too late.

I was surprised to see the vile come out of both Daniele and Dick when they were nominated. I mean, at this stage, who cares...POV has the power...not HoH

UKWildcat
09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't blame Zach for what he did, it makes the most sense. I still hope either Dick or Daniele wins the POV though, so Jaymeka gets the boot. Jaymeka has done absolutely nothing in the house and doesn't even deserve to be there IMO; she is just worthless and should not win, or even come in 2nd place. I would love for the final two to be Dick and Daniele, they are the most deserving, even though Zach has stepped up his game the last couple weeks, when it was most needed too.

OC47150
09-10-2007, 08:15 PM
Good points, both of you.

Jameka is worthless. Her 'I've contributed' comments get me every time.

And Zach has stepped up when he's needed to.

UKWildcat
09-10-2007, 08:20 PM
Jameka is worthless. Her 'I've contributed' comments get me every time.

Yeah, me too. Contributed what? Contributed to the American population wanting to commit murder or suicide?!?!?!? :D

pegger
09-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Don;'t get me wrong - I hope she goes too - I just think Zach stepped up too late. Danile and Dick have the game wrapped - and they deserve it. Both played great games.

UKWildcat
09-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Without a doubt.

OC47150
09-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Daniele looked pretty miserable there at the end.

Wonder what else is in store for the final 3? It could be an interesting night. And I don't think Zach can win two in a row to make it to the final 2.

No shock that Jameka was gone.

Glad to finally see the jury house! Nice!!

I know Dick enjoys winning, but he does take it a little too far when he screams and curses.

And Daniele squealled like a little girl when she won the final POV. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKWildcat
09-11-2007, 10:24 PM
lol

Good show, was very pleased with the results.

I hope Dick and Daniele make it to the final two, with Daniele winning it all; I know, surprise surprise. :D :thumbsup:

pegger
09-12-2007, 10:05 AM
As much as I liked Dick and Daniele at the beginning of the season - I'm worn down by both of them. I just think they are being real poor sports at this stage. I think it's hypocritical when they talk about getting rid of Zach this week, and then when he wins HoH and puts them both up, to be so verbally abusive.

It's strategy, and it was the only move he could make at that point. Deal with it (which they did)...I'm just tired of the verbal garbage from Dick, and the incescent whining from Daniele.

After saying that, they do deserve to make the final 2 - the played the game great - and I'm happy that they resolved thier issues. The POV ceremony was funny - "If you don't vote to keep me, I won't talk to you for another 2 years."

I was disappointed that they didn't congratulate each other for making final 3. Again, just poor sportsmanship

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-12-2007, 06:11 PM
As much as I liked Dick and Daniele at the beginning of the season - I'm worn down by both of them. I just think they are being real poor sports at this stage.
I completely agree. They just need to calm the hell down.

OC47150
09-13-2007, 09:27 PM
7 1/2 - 8 hour challenge. WOW!!!

And what's the first thing Dick does? Lights up a cigarette. Classic Dick.

And I thought Daniele looked miserable Tuesday night. Boy, it just got worst for her.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Daniele might have thrown the second competition.

Regardless of his tactics, Dick has played a good game this year. He knew which buttons to push with people and did it all the time. His chances of winning the big money are slim.

I think all of us should make America's Player vote for Dick, just to tick Eric off!!! :twisted:

Zach was right; he was all alone in the house for so long. He did step up and play a good game. Nothing to be embarassed about.

And the good news... one week till Survivor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

pegger
09-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Yeah - it was alright. Man, are Dick and Daniele bad winners tho.

They both deserve to be there, and Dick was right at the end, they are the first team to make it to the end. Kudos to them for that.

I think if Dick wins, Daniele will pout and be ****y about tho.

Zach did step up at the end, but he should have gotten rid of Daniele the day they got rid of Eric. That was his mistake of the game. He did all right tho.

Overall, good season. But, glad it's over.

UKWildcat
09-13-2007, 10:50 PM
Wow, that first competition was brutal!

Of course I'm glad to see Dick and Daniele make it to the final. They may be poor sports but Zach blatantly targeted both of them so they were merely rubbing back it into his face. I don't agree with it, but at the same time, I understand it.

Dick and Daniele both played great games, tactics aside.

I will be shocked if Daniele doesn't win; should be a unanimous vote.

I gotta give props to Zach, if he was against any of the other houseguests there towards the end I would have definitely been pulling for him. He's good people.

Can't wait to see the houseguests' reaction to finding out about Eric being America's player. :D

Good stuff. I kinda lost hope half way through, but it turned out to be a pretty solid season. :thumbsup:

pegger
09-14-2007, 12:55 PM
I do have to admit - I nearly DIED laughing when Dick gave up ragging on Zach (during the 1st part of HoH)- and Zach pointed at him and starting laughing...then starting busting his chops.. "Look at me, I'm 40 years old....I'm gonna get a tattoo so I can be cool"....

It was great to see him dish it back to Dick.

pegger
09-17-2007, 08:32 AM
What a waste of an hour last night was.

I was hoping for some shots from sequester! Not daddy and daughter bonding time...

PS - last night did confirm to me that Daniele is a spoiled brat - and that her relationship with Dick is not going to improve.

OC47150
09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
I hope and pray that that was the last montage of Amber crying we'd ever see.

UKWildcat
09-17-2007, 09:24 PM
They're gonna show Amber's crying again tomorrow night, you just wait OC. :D

Definitely a waste of an hour, but it was kinda neat to look back on a lot of the crazy sh*t that went down over the season. It wasn't all that bad, how do you all think this season stacks up to previous ones?

BTW - The rumors are rampant with regards to CBS tampering and influencing BB8.

pegger
09-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Honestly - this was probably the best season by far. Normally, when it gets down to final 4 I no longer care who wins. This season, it was down to final 3. All the drama was good, and I liked the America's players twist.

the only thing they could do to make the show better is let Canadians on.

UKWildcat
09-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Getting ready to fire up the finale on the DVR, getting excited too. I'll report back here after I watch it.

OC47150
09-18-2007, 10:12 PM
Well, I'll be dipped. Evil Dick wins!!!! :thumbsup:

Gotta say, I was surprised. 5 - 2.

And we did see another Amber best-of crying moments.

I will say I stayed away from a lot of the BB sites this year, moreso than in previous seasons. No regrets. I liked being surprised on show night.

Well, summer is officially over. Start the countdown until next July...

pegger
09-18-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm...content....that Dick won it.

Overall a very good season. Glad it's over. Now back to Survivor...Amazing race...et. al.

oo - and Heros... 6 more sleeps!!!

UKWildcat
09-18-2007, 11:11 PM
Wow. I'm a little shocked.

Daniele played a good game and won tons of competitions, she was a really strong competitor, no doubt. Dick too played a good game, strategic game, dispite the personal attacks. Seems like everyone (with exception to Jen) voted on the better strategist as opposed to who was the nicest and least offensive. Now that I have let it sunk in, its really not that shocking... and it makes sense. Good job.

BTW - I think Daniele is truly ******** off about Dick winning.

Bring on TAR!!! :D I think I'm done with Survivor. :(