PDA

View Full Version : Action Figure Checklist

Mazter_Jedi
06-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I have been working hard for some time to create a complete list of all Star Wars action figures. Although I know my list is FAR from complete, I try to include as much of the variants, color differences, errors, and known differences that I can. Does anyone know of a list in existence, by either a collector or Hasbro [Kenner] that we collectors (and I'm kind of a completist) can get our hands on? I will soon be changing my list to a digital format on my PDA for my late night Wal-Mart runs. I will be more than happy to share it when I am done.

bigbarada
06-12-2007, 08:15 PM
I have been working hard for some time to create a complete list of all Star Wars action figures. Although I know my list is FAR from complete, I try to include as much of the variants, color differences, errors, and known differences that I can. Does anyone know of a list in existence, by either a collector or Hasbro [Kenner] that we collectors (and I'm kind of a completist) can get our hands on? I will soon be changing my list to a digital format on my PDA for my late night Wal-Mart runs. I will be more than happy to share it when I am done.

Rebelscum seems to have a pretty comprehensive Photo Archive. I'm not sure how complete they are on modern variations, but it's a good place to start.

Mad Slanted Powers
06-20-2007, 12:29 AM
Rebelscum seems to have a pretty comprehensive Photo Archive. I'm not sure how complete they are on modern variations, but it's a good place to start.Agreed. For printing out though, I like the Jedi Temple Archives.

Mazter_Jedi
06-20-2007, 07:36 AM
Agreed. For printing out though, I like the Jedi Temple Archives.

Thanks for the info fellas. I am constantly updating my own personal list whenever I hear of something confirmed, but it is a lot of darn work.