PDA

View Full Version : repacke and retooled Lando from VOTC

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 11:52 AM
Lando from VOTC line does not have a removable cape, he needs the be retooled by hasbro to have a cape to be removable just like in the movie, where lando rescue luke withouthis cape.

hasbro

could you please repacke the VOTC Lando with a retooling for a removable cape?

El Chuxter
06-14-2007, 11:57 AM
I'd agree with this, except that this particular figure took almost a year to sell out in most areas. I'm sure you could even find it still on pegs in a few stores. When and if they re-release it, it should have the removable cape. But there needs to be a break of at least a few years before they revisit him.

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 01:30 PM
I'd agree with this, except that this particular figure took almost a year to sell out in most areas. I'm sure you could even find it still on pegs in a few stores. When and if they re-release it, it should have the removable cape. But there needs to be a break of at least a few years before they revisit him.

there was a lando with a removable plastic cape for the POTF2 and a different sculpt of Lando for the POTJ and he had a cloth cape that is not removable, what's up with that?

the VOTC Lando with no removable cape!

I don't want or like the POTF lando with removable cape, because he's too buff up and he's not movie accurate.

I want a lando with movie likeness with a removable cape, that that will be lando from VOTC line and he needs to be repack and retooled with a removable cape!

the fans will want that don't they?

El Chuxter
06-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Regardless of how inaccurate he may be, the VOTC Lando still stayed on pegs for over a year. Other Landos in the same costume have pegwarmed just as badly. If the line continues to 2018, as planned, he'll have to be released again eventually. I just think it's way too soon, given the history this costume has of not selling very well.

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Regardless of how inaccurate he may be, the VOTC Lando still stayed on pegs for over a year. Other Landos in the same costume have pegwarmed just as badly. If the line continues to 2018, as planned, he'll have to be released again eventually. I just think it's way too soon, given the history this costume has of not selling very well.

they can't cancel the star wars toy line, they must keep going on until they are done making everyone from the film!

I can tell that to the comic con the star wars fans! it does not matter to me whatever it sells or not. I still want a retooled lando VOTC figure with a removable cape!

El Chuxter
06-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Hasbro only has the license to produce Star Wars toys until 2018. If they judge that they're not selling well enough to justify production, they can cancel the line any time they want. They're a business; they exist to make money. Also, under the terms of the contract, if they decide before 2018 to stop making SW figures, then no other company can pick up where they left off. Therefore, it should matter to all of us how well figures sell.

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Hasbro only has the license to produce Star Wars toys until 2018. If they judge that they're not selling well enough to justify production, they can cancel the line any time they want. They're a business; they exist to make money. Also, under the terms of the contract, if they decide before 2018 to stop making SW figures, then no other company can pick up where they left off. Therefore, it should matter to all of us how well figures sell.

so how are we supossed to get a lando figure with a removable cape? that is why I like hasbro to make a retooled lando figure!

who is going to take over the star wars figure making business. they can't be just a business, they make good money alright! I'm sure most star wars figures sell just fine. I'm going to mention those at the comic con if there are star wars fans around. I can mention a retooled lando w/cape!

don't you want a lando figure with a removable cape? hasbro should care for customers besides just care for business and money. I'm a big fan of the star wars figures from the movie. I like what hasbro did for the star wars figures. I know what is best for collectors and kids, I know more then anyone else.

Droid
06-14-2007, 04:12 PM
I know what is best for collectors and kids, I know more then anyone else.

I suspected for a while, but now am sure that someone is playing a joke here...

Devo
06-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I'd like the cape to be plastic though. The POTJ and VOTC figures demonstrated that softgoods just don't work in this case. They simply don't hang properly at all and fail to capture the elegance or whatever of Mr. Calrissian.

So a new plastic cape for bespin Lando please Hasbro, neutral-hang - no wind effect.

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 04:38 PM
I'd like the cape to be plastic though. The POTJ and VOTC figures demonstrated that softgoods just don't work in this case. They simply don't hang properly at all and fail to capture the elegance or whatever of Mr. Calrissian.

So a new plastic cape for bespin Lando please Hasbro, neutral-hang - no wind effect.

I can tell that to the comic con in san diego!

Devo
06-14-2007, 05:44 PM
That'd be great. Do you agree the cape should be plastic? Not like the old 'umbrella' cape from POTF2 - a new more realistic one.

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 09:28 PM
That'd be great. Do you agree the cape should be plastic? Not like the old 'umbrella' cape from POTF2 - a new more realistic one.

the cape still stays the same but with a pic of small rope on the cape for a removable.

Gothiczartan
06-14-2007, 11:15 PM
lando VOTC figure can be repacke for the saga legends with a retooling for a removable cape. still have the same blaster