PDA

View Full Version : Luke Skywalker & Vaporator Review

Engineernerd
06-17-2007, 03:23 PM
No, I don't speak Bocce. But I have played it a bunch.

So you want to be a moisture farmer? You'll need vaporators for that. To get a vaporator you need to buy the new Luke figure.

Check out what my thoughts on the Luke and fancy moisture collector are here:

TVFT Reviews (http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/luke_tac.asp)

Enjoy!
Engineernerd

DarthBrandon
06-17-2007, 05:33 PM
I like the review, that being said I'll pass on this even if the vap is packaged in there. I have enough Tat Luke's as it is. VOTC is the best IMHO anyways.

figrin bran
06-17-2007, 07:40 PM
It's good to know that i'm not that only one that thinks wave 3 Luke's head, aside from being a not so stellar sculpt, is out of proportion with the rest of the body. However, i did end up buying the figure as i really wanted to be a moisture farmer and i'll use the Luke body sans head for a custom.

Kidhuman
06-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I bought it also for the Moisture Vaparator. The Luke, I will hold onto, as someone mentioned, sticking him in a landspeeder with wind blown hair isnt a half bad idea.

Engineernerd
06-17-2007, 08:05 PM
I thought of putting this one in the speeder I have on the shelf. However, since I'd have to cut the "skirt" to getting him in it, I probably won't.

jedibear
06-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Great accessory, lousy figure

Snowtrooper
06-19-2007, 07:11 PM
The vaporator is pretty much the only reason for buying this figure. I thought it was neat that they coul pack this large accessory and a figure all onto one card.

The only thing positive thing I can say about the figure is I don't hate it as much as when I first saw it. But I still hate it.

JediTricks
06-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Strange how they based this figure on the Early Bird Kit body but it's a new mold. The head is too big and isn't very good - part of that is a failure on the paint though, it looks cartoony, but there's no question that the wild hair is just too out-there.