PDA

View Full Version : Sideshow ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi...

jedibear
06-23-2007, 11:26 PM
Now that we've PPO'd the excellent looking ANH Obi-an "Ben" Kenobi figure from Sideshow, here's another fond look back at the fine ROTS edition...

Now if they'll do versions of EpOne and AOTC of this character, I'll be all set! :)

Tycho
06-24-2007, 04:21 AM
I still maintain that this is my favorite SideShow figure done to date. I bought 2 of the Obi-Wans and have them both loose and on display (fighting Anakin and fighting Hasbro's Grievous - right behind me at this very moment).

This was the 12" figure that I wanted most and they came through on it brilliantly.

Jayspawn
06-24-2007, 06:34 PM
I agree with you there Tycho. All my 12" except Obi are in storage for lack of display space. But I never run out of cool poses to put him in.

jedibear
09-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Well, I got my wish for an AOTC version of him....now c'mon, Sideshow!! Where's the Episode One version (please)?

Here's a fresh look at the ROTS version....still really like this one a lot...

Tycho
09-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Great pictures of a classic JediBear.

E3 Obi-Wan is still one of the best SideShow figures ever made and he was only the 2nd one they ever offered!

Jayspawn
09-10-2009, 12:07 PM
yeah I have a Phantom Menace version of Obi on my wishlist as well. An AOTC Anakin would be sweet too.

JediTricks
09-10-2009, 02:58 PM
Killer pics! That's a great setting for the figure, scales real nicely.

I'm not jonesing for an Ep 1 Obi-Wan, but having Qui-Gon and Darth Maul all but demands it, I suppose.