PDA

View Full Version : If you taught monkeys sign language -or written English and showed them Star Wars...

Tycho
06-28-2007, 02:18 AM
What do you think monkeys would post about here?

Can't we teach monkeys sign language and perhaps then written English?

If they logged on after seeing Star Wars, what do you think they'd post about here?

Would Chewbacca be their greatest Star Wars hero?

If monkeys saw Star Wars, what do you think they would think?

bigbarada
06-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Probably the same thing I think when I read this thread:

"What the ****?" :confused:

:p

pbarnard
06-28-2007, 12:23 PM
They'd be eating their nuts, saving their raisins for Sundays.

And depends on the species, some hurling feces is sign of aproval/excitement, others it is a sign of anger and frustration. Either way, a smell mess.

mtriv73
06-28-2007, 01:06 PM
If you had an infinite number of monkeys logged in and posting, I'm sure one would just keep writing Shakespeare.

Most of them would probably just make up lists of figures they think should be made and complain that mouse droids don't smell like bananas when you take them out of the package, though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/3013959.stm

LTBasker
06-28-2007, 02:30 PM
I think to properly explore this we need an expert's opinion. Dar!!! Get Hank out here!!!

Rocketboy
06-28-2007, 09:27 PM
I assumed we already had a few monkeys posting here.

Dar' Argol
06-28-2007, 10:29 PM
You know exactly what we would post about! We would post about [censored] and [censored] and EXPECIALLY [censored][censored] up your [censored] with a [censored]!!! That's what we'd post about . . .

And why does it ALWAYS have to be Shakespear???? Cause it makes no sense??? You all make no sense!!!

Red Alert!!!! Hank escaped!!! containment plan Alpha 4!!!! Get him!!!

Why did you provoke him???

2-1B
06-28-2007, 11:08 PM
I assumed we already had a few monkeys posting here.

Yeah, I was gonna say that I don't think this place would be very different.

Phantom-like Menace
06-28-2007, 11:18 PM
They'd be smart enough to realize Lucas is full of crap when he says the prequel trilogy is no more kid friendly than the original trilogy. I bet they'd especially hate Jar-Jar. They also would have realized Palpatine was Sidious. They would however probably love the concept of midichlorians, because when all is said and done, they are just stupid monkeys. Oh, and they'd think Keira Knightley is hot, because they do have eyes.

JimJamBonds
06-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I was gonna say that I don't think this place would be very different.

I'm wondering how are monkey's at digging up old threads?