PDA

View Full Version : Looking for vintage weapons and parts

Spaincollector
06-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Anyone out there who can help me out with some parts/weapons iam still missing, iam missing from the ewok battle wagon the ladder and drum and it seems impossible to find. From the jawa sandcrawler iam missing the detacheble ladder and remote and also nearly impossible to find. My Amanaman staff is broken and i really seem not to be able to find any thats not a repro.

basklijnee@gmail.com

Bel-Cam Jos
06-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Check the classified sections here: Sales or Trades.

Spaincollector
07-03-2007, 02:39 AM
I just signed up last week so iam not familiar yet with the site, you mean to the marketplace no? or is there another link?

Bel-Cam Jos
07-03-2007, 11:18 AM
If anyone is looking for items or to sell/trade their own, there's a section here on the site titled "Classifieds." There are two subsections: Trading and Buying/Selling. You can post what you want or what you have to offer there. If someone replies, you can send a private message (PM) or an email to those people directly. The discussion boards (where these posts and threads are here) are for questions, extended topics, etc. about the items, but not to list "for sale" or "looking for" requests.

Hope that helps! (to everybody)

Bel-Cam

Spaincollector
07-04-2007, 06:25 AM
Could you direct me to where to find the classifieds, because i can´t find them in the marketplace for keenner vintage.

Thanks

sjd9299
07-04-2007, 08:48 AM
Could you direct me to where to find the classifieds, because i canīt find them in the marketplace for keenner vintage.

Thanks

If you are in the main Sirsteve forums, go all the way to the bottom and there is a classified section. Click on trading and you will see all of the different areas of Star Wars collecting. Click on vintage and post your message. Or here is the direct link.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/forumdisplay.php?f=175