PDA

View Full Version : July Hauls

mtriv73
07-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Picked up an opener set of VTSC figures for $25 delivered on E-bay. Also got Rome season one.

figrin bran
07-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Target Titanium Optimus Prime 3 pack
Softimus Prime plush
a few packs of the SW pocketmodel TCG

JediTricks
07-03-2007, 02:00 AM
How much are those Pocketmodel sets? The TF ones are $5 which seems overpriced to me.

Transformers Real Gear Zoom Out x25 - kinda "meh", I bought him mainly because I needed a Decepticon. His alt mode is too generic, doesn't look enough like what it's supposed to be, it has the details but not applied in a bold enough manner. Transformation is unremarkable. Bot mode is plain, the shoulders should have slid out laterally on the rings or something because he just seems boring and the arms aren't "there" enough, and his torso has needless kibble on both front and back. He's not bad, but not great.

TF Real Gear Speed Dial 800 - nifty, he's a believable cellphone, his transformation has some clever stuff, and I like his bot mode. The flip part of the phone remains totally unused in bot mode, a big cape and nothing more which is a shame, should have turned into a communications array or a vehicle or something. Still, I heard he wasn't that good yet he has plenty of charm. Not the best, but decent.

TF Movie Starscream - I realized I wanted to check out the transformation on this thing even if I didn't like either mode, and I don't like how the 2 upcoming repaints look in the slightest. Alt mode is fairly swooshable, not as bricky as I thought but kibble under plane is thicker than the plane itself. The arms are totally what doom this figure, it's not movie-accurate and it's a big gimmick that forces everything else to conform to its size. Transformation is clever but require too many wings to move around in a specific manner (the rear stabilizers are the worst for me because they really can't move at most of the transformation). Bot mode is interesting and reminds me a little of G2 Dreadwing, but these chicken legs are stupid and need to go away, and the forearms are pretty lame. Ultimately, it's a unique entry that's sabotaged to mediocrity by a few poor choices.

figrin bran
07-03-2007, 02:22 AM
How much are those Pocketmodel sets? The TF ones are $5 which seems overpriced to me.

The SW ones are $5 as well but you can get anywhere from 4-8 ships per pack. Obviously, if you get 8, it means you only have models of the 1 person Fighters (i.e. X-Wing, A-Wing, TIES, Droid Fighters - well in that case, a zero person fighter). The larger ships i got like the Tantive IV, Imperial Shuttle and Venator were done really well and in a way that there's a facade of it being 3-D.

The quality on the styrene seems better than the sample packs i got at CIV as i broke off the tabs on a TIE Fighter while trying to put it together.

General_Grievous
07-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Transformers Movie Deluxe Bumblebee and Barricade

JediTricks
07-03-2007, 03:42 PM
The SW ones are $5 as well but you can get anywhere from 4-8 ships per pack. Obviously, if you get 8, it means you only have models of the 1 person Fighters (i.e. X-Wing, A-Wing, TIES, Droid Fighters - well in that case, a zero person fighter). The larger ships i got like the Tantive IV, Imperial Shuttle and Venator were done really well and in a way that there's a facade of it being 3-D. Yeah, I'd prefer the larger ships. They all I think did a good job looking like 3-D, my only concern was the pricepoint and that they're recycling a small number of ships over and over and over in the first wave (and that I'll end up with an army of X-wings and Droid Fighters :p).

The quality on the styrene seems better than the sample packs i got at CIV as i broke off the tabs on a TIE Fighter while trying to put it together.I didn't have any trouble with breakage on the set I found at CIV (someone dumped it in a planter and I happened to look down and see it)

Transformers Movie Deluxe Bumblebee and Barricade
WM 2-pack version or just individually?

pbarnard
07-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Battlestar Galactica Titanium "Scar" Cylon Raider
Quinlan and Villie 2 Pack
Jawa and LIN droid
SAW Viper

General_Grievous
07-03-2007, 08:30 PM
WM 2-pack version or just individually?

WM 2-pack. Saved me a couple bucks.

figrin bran
07-03-2007, 09:23 PM
I got an extra Burger King Ironhide for customizing purposes and I got in trade in the mail, two SW Weekend Cantina Band Members.

JediTricks
07-04-2007, 03:34 AM
WM 2-pack. Saved me a couple bucks.
Killer, good job.

Beast
07-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Just my usual comic book hauls. :)

Astounding Wolf-Man #1 Directors Cut
Astounding Wolf-Man #2
Fallen Son: Death Of Captain America - Iron Man
Loners #4
Marvel Zombies vs Army Of Darkness #5
New Warriors Vol 4 #2
Runaways Vol 2 #27
Ultimate Power #6
Uncanny X-Men #488

Kidhuman
07-06-2007, 06:44 AM
Got a package from LBC today, contained a POTJ Mon Calamari officer and a POTF2 LEia Hoth Fan club.

UKWildcat
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Just some DVDs for me lately:

Almost Famous Bootleg Director's Cut
The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16 Ton Megaset
Pinky and the Brain Vols 1 and 2

figrin bran
07-06-2007, 09:24 PM
A box from HTS arrived today containing 2 Commander Appos and 2 McFetts

Kidhuman
07-06-2007, 09:31 PM
McLuke from HTS.

JetsAndHeels
07-06-2007, 09:42 PM
TF Decepticon Wreckage figure

figrin bran
07-06-2007, 09:58 PM

alright! i liked that one, not as much as Bonecrusher, but even with that weird gun that sticks out of his chest, it's a pretty cool TF figure.

JetsAndHeels
07-06-2007, 10:18 PM
alright! i liked that one, not as much as Bonecrusher, but even with that weird gun that sticks out of his chest, it's a pretty cool TF figure.

Bonecrusher is going to be my next TF purchase.

General_Grievous
07-07-2007, 11:50 AM

I wonder why he wasn't in the movie.

JetsAndHeels
07-07-2007, 02:04 PM
I wonder why he wasn't in the movie.

Yeah I was curious about that too...but it is a cool figure nonetheless.

Kidhuman
07-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Airborne Trooper

UKWildcat
07-07-2007, 03:43 PM
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe

Yup, finally bought a new car today. :D

figrin bran
07-07-2007, 04:14 PM
2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium Coupe

Yup, finally bought a new car today. :D

Sweettt!!!! :thumbsup:

congrats! any pics?

UKWildcat
07-07-2007, 04:32 PM
Sweettt!!!! :thumbsup:

congrats! any pics?

Thank you, it was the first car that I actually purchased on my own too so it was an all new experience; wasn't bad either. BTW, I absolutely love it! :D

Here is the best pic I took so far:

JetsAndHeels
07-07-2007, 05:19 PM
TF Real Gear Zoom Out x25

Sweet ride UK!! Congrats. :)

El Chuxter
07-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Cool! Total Alt-Grimlockmobile there. :mabs:

Beast
07-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Scrubs - The Complete First Season DVD

UKWildcat
07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Sweet ride UK!! Congrats. :)

Cool! Total Alt-Grimlockmobile there. :mabs:

Thank you, kind sirs. :)

Kidhuman
07-08-2007, 07:03 PM
UK, I know that 14 dollar check I sent you bought the wiper blade for that car. Its real purdy. Good luck to you with it.

Beast
07-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Just my usual comic haul....

Gen 13 #10
New Avengers #32
New Excalibur #21
Ultimate X-Men #84
X-Factor #21

Marvel Superhero Squad - Punisher / Ghost Rider
Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #40 - Dr. Strange
Classic Marvel Figurine Collection - Juggernaut Special

JediTricks
07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Transformers are on sale at Target again, so I partook:

- TF:Movie Brawl - a replacement for the one that went defective on me. This one has the right shoulder stick and the left fail, and left tread fails too, so I have to frankenstein it with the old one whose problem parts at least are on the opposite side. :ermm:

- TF: Real Gear Booster X10 - Look, I dig Laserbeak as much as most of you, but this thing sucks. It's a red MP3 player with a bluetooth-style earpiece and the screen is trans orange lines everywhere??? Way too vague alt mode that doesn't even make sense. Transformation is no great shakes either. Robot mode is pretty limited, almost no articulation, wings aren't poseable enough, earpiece cannon doesn't transform just pegs on. Totally bland, at the least the neck should have been able to move or something. Grade: D+

- TF: Real Gear Power Up VT6 - cute little portable game system, lifts a lot visually from PSP, controls actually move as they're each a disk on a spring. Transformation is hilarious because the instructions are tiny, literally 2 panels of something moving and 1 of those is just positioning the limbs; TF is all automorph, it's not a bad concept but execution is initially frustrating as the hips ratchet out of gear easily leaving the head not at full height so you have to ratchet 1 or both hips manually to fix, and transformation back you have to move the shoulders instead of hips to get everything in place. Robot mode is cute but not really standout, legs needed more to do and hands are halfassed. Grade: C+

- TF basic Target-exclusive Skyblast - one of the niftiest Omnicons from TF:Energon is back and finally sporting a new paint scheme - gray with mild desert camo. Vehicle mode looks good, and finally the energon bits stay on the wings thanks to some paint I guess. Energon bits are now gray with the slightest hint of purple, but not in a Decepticon way. Robot mode looks decent, a little plain some might feel but I think it works. The gold of the eyes doesn't sell it as much as I'd like perhaps, but I'll take this. All in all, a nifty entry. Grade: B+/A-

pbarnard
07-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Score me another Jaw and LIN droid.

Rebo's_Guitarist
07-12-2007, 06:33 PM
I found this kick-butte album in an antique store today for 5 clams. Shall look mighty nice framed in my office:thumbsup: Its also by local Duluth-ian accordian players!

JetsAndHeels
07-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Hauls from Tuesday I failed to mention...

Zeitgeist album by smashing pumpkins

Transformers Bonecrusher figure

pbarnard
07-14-2007, 12:17 PM
Falcon and R2/Jawa ornaments. There were no Tuskens!!!

Beast
07-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Scrubs - The Complete Second Season DVD.

Mike Carey's "The Devil You Know" novel... signed by the author. :D

figrin bran
07-14-2007, 08:04 PM
Saga Legends Darth Maul
1 AOTC clone for Master Sal
McChewie
Burger King Megs and Bumblebee
JLU Joker 3 pack, Hawkman 3 pack
Cars Tex and Blingbling McQueen
VTSC Snowtrooper

bobafrett
07-15-2007, 06:04 PM
a bikini clad Leia keychain (photo encased in plastic)

Tusken ornament
R2 and Jawa ornament.

figrin bran
07-15-2007, 06:32 PM
Transformers Arcee and '08 Bumblebee

JetsAndHeels
07-16-2007, 09:27 PM
Picked up my comic hauls yesterday to get me caught up:

Superman #664
Action Comics #851
All Star Superman #8
Superman Confidential #5

figrin bran
07-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Steel and Cyborg Supes minimates set

JediTricks
07-17-2007, 12:42 AM
Courier Bag

Nike Air Persistence shoes

Saturday I hit TRU and found that they were having a sale on TFs, deluxes were down to $7.99 - a buck cheaper than Target's sale. So, I ended up buying:

TF:Movie Scorponok - everyone kept saying how great he was, and I do like spinny things, so I buckled at that price. Kinda fun beast mode, good sculpting and paint detail, I really like the spinning turbine in the middle with its tons of rubber teeth. They didn't put in enough tail articulation though which is a shame since it looks so thrashy. Launching tail spike is alright, spinning claws are indeed cool, the pegs under Voyager Blackout don't hold him that well but the gimmick does essentially work if you hold them together. Robot mode is laughable, it looks so silly, but at least the turbine is on this side too. All in all, has some good features but could have been better. Grade: C+

Beast
07-18-2007, 09:08 PM
The weekly comic haul..

Avengers Classic #2
Avengers: The Initative #2
Gargoyles #5
Legion of Monsters: Morbius - The Living Vampire
Marvel Adventures Giant-Size The Avengers #1
Marvel Two-In-One #1
Mystic Arcana: Black Knight
New X-Men #40
World War Hulk: X-Men #2

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #14 - Storm
Classic Marvel Figurine Collection Colossus Special

figrin bran
07-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Courier Bag

Nike Air Persistence shoes

Saturday I hit TRU and found that they were having a sale on TFs, deluxes were down to $7.99 - a buck cheaper than Target's sale. So, I ended up buying:

TF:Movie Scorponok - everyone kept saying how great he was, and I do like spinny things, so I buckled at that price. Kinda fun beast mode, good sculpting and paint detail, I really like the spinning turbine in the middle with its tons of rubber teeth. They didn't put in enough tail articulation though which is a shame since it looks so thrashy. Launching tail spike is alright, spinning claws are indeed cool, the pegs under Voyager Blackout don't hold him that well but the gimmick does essentially work if you hold them together. Robot mode is laughable, it looks so silly, but at least the turbine is on this side too. All in all, has some good features but could have been better. Grade: C+

are you going to review the shoes? lol

Jayspawn
07-19-2007, 10:25 PM
A few for me....

Master Replicas Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet.

Obi-Wan Kenobi Minibust from Gentle Giant.

Celebration IV Allison Sohn Print

Celebration IV Mark Raats Print

R2-D2 Character Key from ACME Archives

Expensive month....

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Over the course of the last few weeks . . .

*McQuarrie Fett
*4 AOTC Legends Clones
*POTF2 Mynock Hunt (say it fast) Cinema Scene
*Galactic Marine
*Imperial Stormtroooper
*POTF2 Hoth Battle playset (on eBay, awaiting arrival)
*All three ROTS Battle Arenas (HasbroToyShop was having a sale, just ordered them now)

Kidhuman
07-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Picked up today;

VTAC Luke
VTAC Bossk
VTAC Han
McCheiwe
3 Pegasus and in the mail, McStormie

El Chuxter
07-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

figrin bran
07-21-2007, 06:55 PM
1 VTSC Snowtrooper
1 more AOTC clone for Sal
Cars RPM #64
Lego V-Wing for $7 (on clearance from Target)

Kidhuman
07-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Kmart Lay-a-way:

2 VTAC Snowtroopers
Battle pack for the Kid on Christmas morning
2 Stormtroopers
Jawa/Lin Droid for Slick
Galactic Marine

Kmart: Non Lay-a-way:

GH Figrin Da/Momaw for El Chuxter

figrin bran
07-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Clone Wars bust ups set w. variant Saesee Tinn
POTC Hadras
JLU Shining Knight
Legion of Superheroes #4

Kidhuman
07-22-2007, 09:30 PM
McChewie from Target

JediTricks
07-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Compaq C571NR (C500T line) Notebook computer - on sale from Best Buy for $450, if I had gotten it through Compaq direct it would have been $100 more. It was an early birthday present. Has a Pentium Dual Core 1.73ghz processor, 1gig of ram, 80gig harddrive, 15.4" widescreen, Windows Vista Home Premium (bleh), DVD writer, built in wifi, and 3 USB ports.

Laptop sleeve - the one that came in my courier bag (which I bought before I was getting a laptop, coincidentally) is too small, and this one has some high tech safety foam, and handles... yes, HANDLES! :p

D-link WBR-2310 Wifi Router - works ok except I can't access the settings at all from my PC so it's totally useless unless I want to give away free wifi to the building. Back to the store it goes.

Sideshow 12" Leia Boushh - fantastic! Great likeness, the chin sticks too far out but only noticeable for sticklers (like me). Outfit and accessories look great, the pants seem too low and over-flared, but definitely nifty. I love how they did the helmet without going over the head, it uses a removable dummy neck/plug, much more satisfying than just pegging it into some solid head.

Other stuff I can't think of right now...

are you going to review the shoes? lolIf I had more free time, probably yes. :p They're not as comfortable as I'd like, the inner heel section of the insole rolls inward too much and the section opposite the arch is too high. And I found out that one of my feet is now an entire size larger than the other.

Jargo
07-24-2007, 09:04 PM
bought two lego sets coz they were on clearance. City 7906 Fireboat and Bionicle 8893 Lava Chamber Gate.
I needed a long boat base so the fireboat is pefect for that and the bionicle set I got for the dark blue bricks and not much else but it was fun to build and there's plenty of useful technical bits. Not impressed with the minifigs though. they gave it neck shoulder, wrist and waist articulation but no moving legs. that's just weird.

The fireboat is a dreadful set. very lackluster. took all of one minute to build. but despite not having any really useful parts besides the boat hull it's still a dreadful set. oh yeah the motor keel. mmm. maybe I'll build submarine with that instead.

JetsAndHeels
07-24-2007, 09:10 PM
Legion of Superheroes #4

Let me know how this issue is. I enjoy the tv show, but I am considering not reading anymore of the comics...kind of losing interest.

Kidhuman
07-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Picked up a TIE Fighter today.

figrin bran
07-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Let me know how this issue is. I enjoy the tv show, but I am considering not reading anymore of the comics...kind of losing interest.

Heels, this issue was Brainy centric and unlike the previous issues, is not a rehash of any of the episodes (as far as i know...i haven't seen every episode). I say give this one a chance and if you don't enjoy it, then you can save 2.25 every month.

JediTricks
07-25-2007, 02:35 PM
VTAC Coin Set - very nice presentation, even the mailer is attractive. Doubtful I'll ever take the coins out of the main holder.

Transformers movie Fast Action Battlers Frenzy - Bought it as a gag and because I have all the real gear guys. Bot mode is pretty bad, lots of backpack and articulation isn't as good as it could be. Transformation is very clever and alt mode is quite nifty. Unsure of letter grade, no higher than a B but probably lower.

JetsAndHeels
07-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Picked up my refills of my anti-depressant meds today.
Being happy and half-sane rocks!!

General_Grievous
07-26-2007, 04:21 PM
I got a NECA "300" Leonidas figure today.

Kidhuman
07-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Got a PM that my Obi-Wan/Yoda set is in hand and picked up a stormtrooper as well at Target.

Noticed Bumblebee Unleashed were clearanced already down to 13 and change

figrin bran
07-26-2007, 10:28 PM
My VTSC coin set arrived today

pbarnard
07-27-2007, 12:19 PM
Picked up 2 Biggs Pilots for custom pilots in the future. Hopefully I won't go crazy like I did with the Vanders because of the peg warming.

Kidhuman
07-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Picked up anhter McChewie today

Jargo
07-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Bought some bath sheet sized towels from TESCO. Black. very thick and really big. in order for the towel not to drag on the floor I have to fasten it round my manly breasts. also picked up matching wash cloths. Hope to get a matching bathrobe before the winter draws in. sounds weird but I've never had my own set of towels and stuff. they've always belonged to smeone else i was living with. I feel like I've graduated life by getting these lol

Also been given a big tub of old lego. probably 15-20 years old. which is probably one of the most significant gifts i've recieved in recent years. Giving your childhood lego away is a big thing. so it's respectfully and gratefully recieved by me. (I actually don't have it in my posession right now but it's arriving this coming week.) gonna be fun finding the different sets in the mixed up tub. hopefully there's instructions too.

pbarnard
07-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Also been given a big tub of old lego. probably 15-20 years old. which is probably one of the most significant gifts i've recieved in recent years. Giving your childhood lego away is a big thing. so it's respectfully and gratefully recieved by me. (I actually don't have it in my posession right now but it's arriving this coming week.) gonna be fun finding the different sets in the mixed up tub. hopefully there's instructions too.

If not, try here: http://www.peeron.com/scans/ most of the sets are there. Does require registration, but helped when my wife grabbed all my old lego sets and attempted them because there were no Legos in China until just the last 10 or so years.

Jargo
07-27-2007, 01:59 PM
I will thanks. I know nothing about the contents of the tub other than it's big and it's my friend and his brothers old lego and contains minifig space/castle/town stuff. but also may contain pirates. Gonna be a cool afternoon sorting through it all.
better than when i sorted through my family's old lego and discovered dried vomit on a lot of it......

Beast
07-27-2007, 03:12 PM
Just my usual comics haul for the week...

All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z - Update #3
Mighty Avengers #4
Onslaught Reborn #4
Teen Titans #49
X-Men #201
X-Men: First Class #2

Ji'dai
07-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Picked up A Fistful of Dollars and For A Few Dollars More 2-disc DVD collector editions Wednesday. These came out in June and I waited to read some customer reviews before buying. Though no additional footage has been added, these versions do have better quality than the previous releases. I compared my old ones to the new and the white spots and pops on the film have been removed. The second discs have the usual featurettes found on these editions.

Bought Simpsons Season 3 and Season 4 DVD sets today to fill the holes in my collection. Saved a couple bucks and got the ones without the Simpsons Movie t-shirts.

DarthQuack
07-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Haven't updated in a while....all this month though.

DVDs
Beerfest
Caddyshack
Corpse Bride
Miracle

Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's with $15 BB GC

Blaze by Richard Bachman
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

EDIT: Oh yea, and an iPhone :)

Rebo's_Guitarist
07-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Hey welcome back.

I broke down and got the Blackberry 8830. Now I can enjoy SSG where ever I am:)

LTBasker
07-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Hauls I've gotten through the month-

HML X3 Juggernaut x1
Mattel Hot Wheels '66 Batmobile (Register aisle short card) x2
Mattel Hot Wheels '66 Batmobile (Regular card) Mesh grill x1
Mattel Hot Wheels '66 Batmobile (Regular card) Smooth grill x1 (yea I think I've got all I need :D)
Diamond Select TNG Admiral Riker x2
Diamond Select TNG Thomas Riker x1
Diamond Select TNG Troi (Retailer Summit/Maroon uniform) x2
Star Wars Obi-Wan/Alpha trooper comic 2-pack x2
Star Wars Stormtrooper Luke/R2-D2 comic 2-pack x1
Diamond Select Stargate RepliCarter x1
Saga Legends electronic R2-D2 x1
Saga Legends AOTC Clone x1
Saga Legends ROTS Clone x1
Saga Legends Shocktrooper x1
Biggs (Pilot uniform) x2
Biggs (Tatooine) x2
Rebel Honor Guard x3
Luke with moisture vaporator x2
McQuarrie Chewie x1
The Truman Show (Widescreen) in $5 Wal-Mart DVD bin
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (Widescreen) in $5 Wal-Mart DVD bin

figrin bran
07-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Yesterday's haul at the con

ACME archives Sandtrooper key
R2-KT
JLU Shayera/Ray/GL
BSG minimates set - i didn't even notice until JT pointed it out but Tigh's got a bottle of booze!
assorted freebies the best of which were a "Vote for Petrelli" button and an Oceanic Airlines luggage tag

today i picked up 1 more AOTC clone for Sal's army...i'll have to double check but it's probably 3 or 4 at this point that i've bought.

Kidhuman
07-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Today:

Soundwave 6" Titanium TF
Endor Soldier(AA variant)
R2-J5
DS Gunner
ESB Tin set.

figrin bran
07-30-2007, 10:56 AM
another AOTC clone for Sal
TF "FAB" Brawl
25thAC Storm Shadow

Kidhuman
07-30-2007, 12:36 PM
Ben and Luke McQ
2 R2-KT

General_Grievous
07-31-2007, 01:09 PM
300 Two Disc Special Edition with Bonus Disc from FYE. :thumbsup:

Ji'dai
07-31-2007, 06:40 PM
My LEGO order arrived today from Shop@Home:

Model Town House (http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=4954&cn=348) - cool house in mini-fig scale with over eleven-hundred pieces.

Viking Boat (http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=7016) - my second, but hard to resist for only $5. Constructed by placing two small rowboats end to end to make a "long" boat.

Viking Fortress (http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=7019) - Not a bad buy with over 1,000 pieces and six mini-figs for the low-low-price of $35.

DarthQuack
07-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Wave 2 of TAC
3 pairs of aviator sunglasses...Mirror, Gun-Metal and Gold

UKWildcat
07-31-2007, 08:36 PM
300 Best Buy Exclusive Gift Set
Pair of painted window louvers for the car

JetsAndHeels
07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
300 dvd (just the 2 disc edition from best buy)