PDA

View Full Version : Possible Pegasus release again

Kidhuman
07-07-2007, 08:10 PM
According to the answer given here, the BSG line will see a re-release of some HTF Titaniums. Hopefully everyone that needs a Pegasus or other vehicles will have there chance to get one.

Q: Why is there a slowdown for Titanium Series 3" vehicles? There's only a handful of new vehicles from Spring till the end of the year, and based on what you told us in the last round, only 2 more waves for the entire second half of the year. The line still has a lot of great new ships to do, and that's not even including entries from Battlestar Galactica.
A: We hear you. Quite frankly, the ramp-up for other Titanium lines (figures especially) caused us to divert some of our resources and tooling dollars to these other lines, but now that the Titanium Series picture is more clear, we are back and in full development of the next year of Titanium 3" vehicles, and the future is as bright as the past has been for the vehicles we have coming. Hang in there, using this Fall as a time to fill in holes as we re-release some vehicles that have been scarce (both Star Wars and Galactica), and get ready for a great 2008.

Phantom-like Menace
07-09-2007, 06:32 PM
As a follow up to the above, I found three Battlestars Pegasus at Target today. Insane happiness abounded. I picked one up for myself, one for a friend, and my brother picked one up for my other brother. Good luck everyone!

Darth Michael
07-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Where was this magical Target?

Blue2th
07-09-2007, 08:31 PM
I have found a couple of the Pegasus just recently also. I even left one at a Target. No sense in hoarding huh? Now I have all the BSG's loose as well, and the Galactica Ultra.
Would like to see what's on the horizon for BSG other than the announced repaints.

Darth Michael
07-09-2007, 08:37 PM
I found three Battlestars Pegasus at Target today...
I even left one at a Target.
Um...

Where!?!?

BlueSnags
07-09-2007, 10:01 PM
Finally found Pegasus yesterday at Target! There were two hanging on the pegs in the middle of the afternoon. Either there was a midday stock or the local scalper returned some of his stuff that wasn't selling on Ebay.

-Snags

Phantom-like Menace
07-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Where was this magical Target?

It was in Pensacola, FL at the Bayou Blvd. location.

JediTricks
07-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I spotted a Pegasus at Target West Hollywood today, very surprising. The bubble was dented but otherwise dandy.

figrin bran
07-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I spotted a Pegasus at Target West Hollywood today, very surprising. The bubble was dented but otherwise dandy.

and did you stash it? :p

(don't worry about it, i got one on saturday)

JediTricks
07-17-2007, 01:35 AM
Bought it actually, for my stepdad.

Blue2th
07-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Went to Walmart today (Albuquerque) saw six of the Pegasus on the pegs-asuses.
If I was a scalper of these and had a bunch left over from when they were going for $60 on eBay, I'd be pretty mad about now.. haha!

figrin bran
07-22-2007, 08:57 PM
I saw 3 at a Target yesterday. It's good to see these shipping in much greater numbers now.

Blue2th, but you're not a scalper and therefore have nothing to worry about, right? :p

Blue2th
07-22-2007, 10:54 PM
I saw 3 at a Target yesterday. It's good to see these shipping in much greater numbers now.

Blue2th, but you're not a scalper and therefore have nothing to worry about, right? :p

Indeed, that is correct my friend. :yes: