PDA

View Full Version : Han Solo Stormtrooper

Kidhuman
07-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Has anyone tried tasking the head of Han Stormtrooper from the Comic 2 pack and slapping it on the VTAC Stormie yet? I was wondering because if it looks good I will buy a Comic pack to do this and give my kid the Chewie fig.

bigbarada
07-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Has anyone tried tasking the head of Han Stormtrooper from the Comic 2 pack and slapping it on the VTAC Stormie yet? I was wondering because if it looks good I will buy a Comic pack to do this and give my kid the Chewie fig.

Rebelscum did:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/TAC/TAC20stormHANLUKE.jpg

Kidhuman
07-07-2007, 09:51 PM
I took the Luke head from the Tatooine Luke and swapped it, but I am gonna do this one no doubt.

JediTricks
07-09-2007, 12:37 AM
The Comic 2pack Luke head is the same as the VOTC Tatooine Luke head, just different paint.

Something about Han's build seems wrong for that figure. And Luke is obviously too tall. Still, seems like a good, easily-reversible custom for now.

mtriv73
07-10-2007, 10:40 AM
I did this as soon as I got two extra stormtroopers. They look good enough for me for now. I just wish Hasbro would use uniform peg size for the heads/necks. It would make customizing so much easier.

I also put Wedge's head on a Biggs body (that required boiling and head popping though.) You can really tell how far they've come with the sculpts when you put an old head on a new body. It looks okay form a few feet away, but up close it's kind of...awful.