PDA

View Full Version : $20 A-Wing Fighter rereleases

bigbarada
07-13-2007, 12:40 PM
It seems that Hasbro is getting a lot of mileage out of the Ep2 and Ep3 Jedi Starfighters by releasing seemingly endless variations, so why can't we get something similar with the A-Wing? Especially since we're getting an A-Wing Pilot this year.

Aside from the ROTJ version of the vehicle, Hasbro could also rerelease the green paint scheme from the Saga line. While we're at it, how about the blue A-Wing from the ROTJ concept painting, which has already seen release in the Titanium line.

Finally, in the spirit of Blue Snaggletooth and Holiday Special Boba Fett, how about a Droids A-Wing Fighter with the more cartoonish color scheme?

jedi master sal
07-17-2007, 06:08 PM
It seems that Hasbro is getting a lot of mileage out of the Ep2 and Ep3 Jedi Starfighters by releasing seemingly endless variations, so why can't we get something similar with the A-Wing? Especially since we're getting an A-Wing Pilot this year.

Aside from the ROTJ version of the vehicle, Hasbro could also rerelease the green paint scheme from the Saga line. While we're at it, how about the blue A-Wing from the ROTJ concept painting, which has already seen release in the Titanium line.

Finally, in the spirit of Blue Snaggletooth and Holiday Special Boba Fett, how about a Droids A-Wing Fighter with the more cartoonish color scheme?

They DID release the green version a few years back:
http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=2668

I'd like to see the blue one done in this scale too.
-Sal

bigbarada
07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
They DID release the green version a few years back:
http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=2668

I'd like to see the blue one done in this scale too.
-Sal

That's why I said they could RE-release it.:p

The blue one would be awesome and, if Hasbro ever did RErelease the movie version, I would like for them to paint the gun tips like the model in the film.

jedi master sal
07-18-2007, 01:14 PM
That's why I said they could RE-release it.:p

The blue one would be awesome and, if Hasbro ever did RErelease the movie version, I would like for them to paint the gun tips like the model in the film.

D'oh, I missed the "re"...heh heh.

Devo
07-18-2007, 05:57 PM
I'd buy a blue scheme A-wing. I don't strictly need it but it'd look cool and complete to have red, green and blue. The previous A-wings are still superb - excellent battle-wear paintjobs.