PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate Saga Collection

Sinscia Fat'o
07-15-2007, 12:43 PM
With the improvement of quality in all of Hasbro's figures since ROTS, i was looking at my collection and seeing horiable gaps i would like filled. Now alot of these figures have been made but i didn't like the quality of them so im asking for a take two, and some of them would be a take three or four, though i would like to see the following list of character starting from episode one and running to episode six done. There is also characters from the EU in this because their stories are relavent to what is going on in the movies. Also this list is no where near complete but it's a good start for what i would like to see from a collection.

anakin/Vader
Episode one SA soft goods Tattione pod racer W/ removeable helmet and tools.
Episode One SA, soft goods Jedi Padawan
Episode Two SA/Soft goods Jedi Padawan/ W poncho (For refugee disguise)
Episode Six Death Star Duel with Removeable Hand and Helmet, SA, Soft Goods.

Obi-Won-Kenobi
Episode one-Jedi Padawan Soft Goods, and SA, real hair braid
Episode Two-Jedi Knight-Soft Goods and SA.
Episode Four-Old Ben SA, Soft Goods
Episode Five-Sprit of Ben, Just like the new Anakin

Qui Gon Jinn
Episode One-Sa, Soft Goods, with breathing mask
Sprit of Qui Gon Jinn Sa, Soft goods just like new anakin

Padmae
Episode one-Battle of Nabboo (Purple outfit) SA, Soft Goods on the lower part of the body so she can sit down. Also a running change with different hair colors so we can have the hand maidens that was with her during the scene.

Padmae (Queen Amidalala): SA, Soft goods Just needs to be the red dress. ITs more iconic than the others. The soft goods should be on the bottom so the figure can sit down.

Padmae (Tatione disguise) Not really needed but if it was SA i would purchase it, no need for any soft goods on this figure, maybe have her come with the pod race view screen like the episode one, which if this one wasn't made it wouldn't hurt my feelings much.

Padmae (Gungon Ceromony) White dress, SA, Soft goods, Orb thingie.

AOTC Padmae White outfit with soft goods cloak with hood up. SA would very nice...no gimmicks like the first one please.

Sennator Amidala, soft goods SA, with a senate chamber droid of some sorts.

Snow Bunny Padmae-SA, soft goods, Regular realease. Removeable cloak.

Jar Jar Binks
Episode one-SA with boomba and gungon staff would be great!!!
Episode two-SA Sennator Jar Jar Soft goods robe
Episode Three-SA, soft goods but older looking.

Mace Windu
Just a iconic, SA, soft goods, Mace would be great. did i mention Super Articulated!!!! With a lightsaber hilt on his waste.
Clone Wars Mace-SA, soft goods removeable armor pieces on forearms.
Sprit of Mace Windu-SA, soft goods (Like the Anakin)

Nute Gunray-SA, soft goods.

Rune Haako-Sa, soft goods. (I liked the Nemodians)

General Grievious- Scaled up please, Sa, Soft goods cloak. removeable chest piece with his heart inside. I also think he should have all four arms as well. This could be a bad *** figure.

Darth Maul- he really needs to be SUPER ARTICULATED!!!! Soft goods robes, Double bladed lightsaber, with break apart action to recreate the duel of the fates. If he had the slice in half action this would be very cool.

Geonosis drones- SA with staffs and guns. (I hated AOTC ones)

Geonosis Drone Leader- SA. With staff and death star plans.

Mon Mothma ROTS with head set, soft goods and SA.

All the Sepratist Leaders from ATOC. With soft goods (When needed.) and SA.

Clone Trooper from AOTC Arc Trooper with Jet pack.

Arc Trooper with Soft Goods, and SA. With gadgets, and running changes being dirty and color schemes. (Null Trooper varients!)

Sly Moore-Soft Goods and SA.

Separtist Commando-Soft Goods, Rifle, Removeable Helmet Running change on heads, Removeable backpack.

Captain Antillies (ROTS)-Soft Goods, Pistol with holster, headset, SA.
Captain Antillies (ANH)-Removeable helmet, In non choaking pose! Sa, soft goods.

Asajj Ventress-Clone Wars disguise SA, Soft Goods Normal lightsabers.
Asajj Ventress-SA, Soft Goods, Dokku Lightsabers.

Zam Wesell-Changeling head, Removeable Helmet, Holster for guns, Large Rifle with back strap, Soft Goods, SA, Removeable arm.

Polis Masa- SA.

Darth Sidious-Soft Goods, SA.
Darth Sidious-Hologram, SA, Soft Goods.
Chancellor Palaptine-Episode one Soft Goods, SA.
AOTC Palaptine-Soft Goods, SA. (Black outfit)
ROTS Palaptine-Surpreme Chancelor Soft Goods, SA.
Darth Sidious-Red Robes, Lightsaber, SA, Soft Goods
ROTJ- Emperor Palaptine Soft Goods, SA, Throne, force lighting.

Nabboo Trooper-SA, Soft Goods, Running change on heads. Removeavle Hats/ helmets

Bravo Squadron (All of them) SA, Soft goods, Holsters for guns, removeable helmets.

Komari Vosa- Soft goods, SA, lightsabers

Bobba Fett-As a child, soft goods, with poncho, SA.

NYM- SA, Removeable backpack.

Mass Ameda-SA, soft goods, From both AOTC, and ROTS.

Aura Sing-Rifles, lightsabers, SA.

Ki Adi Mundi-Tattione gear, with large hat, goggles ETC, soft goods and SA.

Baris Ofee-SA, soft goods

Aqualish Trooper-From Clone wars cartoon.

Aquarean Trooper-From clone wars cartoon.

Mon Calamari-From Clone wars cartoon.

Padmae's Handmaidens-SA, soft goods, running change on heads.

Mass realease of Tantive four troopers, SA, running change on heads, removeable helmet, cloth vests, holster for guns.

Leia from ANH, vintage doesnt have holes in feet, and could use some better articulation and slight redo from vintage, since it was a start in the right direction.

Leia from Yavin Ceromony, soft goods, SA, with a medal for Han.

Tie Fighter Pilot-SA, removeable helmet

Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen-SA, soft goods, accessories...maybe with chared corpses as well?

Jawa-SA, Soft goods, running change on small droids, interchangeable hands with caller, and normal. Jawa ion rifles.

Dr Evazden-SA.

Ponda Bobba (Walrus Man)-Soft goods, removeable arm, SA.

Tonnaka Sisters-SA.

Re-release of Wedge Internet exclusive

jek Portkins with removeable helmet, SA. (POTJ wasn't articulated)

All the X-Wing Pilots, SA, Removeable helmets...espically Luke and Wedge.

Death Star Gunner with SA, Removeable helmets.

Leia in hoth Gear, Soft goods, SA.
Leia in Bespin escape gear SA.
Leia in Bespin Gown, Soft goods, and SA.

Toryn Far-Soft goods and SA.

Hoth Troopers, Varients, SA, Soft goods removeable helmets

Zuckuss-Soft goods and SA.

Dengar-Soft goods and SA.

Lobot-SA

Black Bespin Guard-SA removeable cap.

Ice Cream Maker Guy-Why not? SA.

Admiral Ozzel-SA, soft goods if needed.

Guri-SA

Dash Rendar-Resculpt SA, holster for pistols
Dash Rendar-X-wing flight suit. SA, removeable helmet

Prince Xizor-Sa, soft goods

Lando in Storm Trooper disguise

Battle damage Bobba Fett from shadows of the empire

New Jabba the hutt, articulated, real feel skin, how about a throne playset like the old kenner one?

Bib Fortuna-Soft goods and SA

Airca (MAra Jade) danceing girl, SA, soft goods.

Oola-SA, Soft goods and with chains.

All of the Jabba's throne room henchmen with the exception of Hermi because it looks like HAsbro got him right, with soft goods and Articulation.

Mon Mothma-SA, soft goods.

Admiral Ackbar-Super articulated, with running changes for the other Mon Calamari's aboard Home One.

Endor Commandos, SA, Removeable helmets, Running changes, saga's didnt look articulated so i didnt purchase them.

Ewoks-Not a big deal if not made but wicket at least would be nice, with SA, and soft goods.

Leia-Slave girl, soft goods and SA.
Leia-Endor Ewok Village-SA, Soft goods...(Leia collection sucked, and the tin version also sucked)

Luke Throne Room duel SA, accurate vest, tan robes, Soft goods, lightsaber hilt on belt.
Luke Endor commando gear-Removeable helmet, Soft goods, poncho, lightsaber, and SA.

Sprit of Yoda, SA, soft goods like Anakin

Oddities/Chase figures
ET Senator
Ronald Regan X-Wing pilot
Nsync as Jedis...(This is a joke) :) (LOL)
Steven Spielberg in Storm Trooper Gear
George Lucas as a jedi master

Kidhuman
07-15-2007, 05:04 PM
That is quite an impressive list you have made. We have a similar thread here:

http://www.forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35622

CaptainSolo1138
07-19-2007, 09:57 AM
An SA Polis Massa is tops on my list.:rolleyes:

Devo
07-19-2007, 12:31 PM
A lot of good choices for 'definitive' treatment but others are really just asking for too much. I personally could do without all the softgoods you ask for. I think softgoods should only be used where leg articulation is a must because in a lot of cases the complexity or look of the outfits just couldn't be replicated by softgoods in this scale like Zuckuss and Bib fortuna. Zuckuss had a very crinkly look to his outfit which the plastic was able to achieve on the potf2 figure - doubt softgoods could though. And theres too many layers to Bib fortunas clothes. Hasbro would never go to the trouble and the expense of doing anything with softgoods that would look anyway half decent on Bib fortuna. And what softgoods do you envision on Dengar? His outfit was mostly armour. A softgoods hood would look ridiculous. And for a figure like Ozzel theres never been softgoods that would look anything like that uniform so I wouldn't have softgoods there either.

bigbarada
07-19-2007, 04:32 PM
A lot of good choices for 'definitive' treatment but others are really just asking for too much. I personally could do without all the softgoods you ask for. I think softgoods should only be used where leg articulation is a must because in a lot of cases the complexity or look of the outfits just couldn't be replicated by softgoods in this scale like Zuckuss and Bib fortuna. Zuckuss had a very crinkly look to his outfit which the plastic was able to achieve on the potf2 figure - doubt softgoods could though. And theres too many layers to Bib fortunas clothes. Hasbro would never to go to the trouble and the expense of doing anything with softgoods that would look anyway half decent on Bib fortuna. And what softgoods do you envision on Dengar? His outfit was mostly armour. A softgoods hood would look ridiculous. And for a figure like Ozzel theres never been softgoods that would look anything like that uniform so I wouldn't have softgoods there either.

I agree, soft-goods should only be used in moderation and only when sculpted plastic will seriously hamper articulation. The skirt on the Snowtrooper and Darth Vader's cape are excellent examples of clothing items that should always be soft good to maximize playability of the figures.

However, soft-goods for shirts, jackets and vests, is never a good idea, since the cloth used is never that detailed and ends up detracting from the overall look of the figure. Soft-goods on vintage Greedo was a terrible idea and really hurt what was otherwise an amazing figure.