PDA

View Full Version : Original vintage characters that have not yet been made for the "modern" lines

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 06:49 AM
I've looked for a recently-updated thread like this without success.

Here's my list - I'd welcome any additions/corrections:

1) Human B-wing Pilot (red jumpsuit)
2) Sim Aloo (Imperial Dignitary)
3) Wooof (Klaatu, palace outfit)
4) Beytmun (vintage Nikto)
5) Lumat (it'd be good to have the grey ewok the vintage was based on as well as the stripey woodcutter ewok now considered to be Lumat)
6) Warok

and if I'm being really picky:

7) Black Bespin Security Guard
8) Power Droid (the one with "step" patterns on the side - can be seen in ANH walking around in the Lars homestead as Luke calls down to Beru from above)
9) Kithaba (because Kenner's POTF attempt could be viewed just as much as aiming for Kithaba as Barada because of the paint job, ignoring the sculpted backpack. And because he's cool and they should make him anyway.)
10) Sergeant Torent (the grey-uniformed "Star Destroyer Commander" which the vintage figure was presumably based on - pic below)

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Not sure about the original (Hoth) Rebel Soldier with the brown vest. I don't know enough about the differences between the different uniforms. Can anyone shed any light on this?

AmanaMatt
07-24-2007, 10:09 AM
This is a really cool list - I would want to see every last one of these.....especially all of the Skiff Aliens/Jabba related aliens

Tycho
07-24-2007, 12:39 PM
I think this list is about perfect with Kithaba's "really picky additions," and the Hoth Rebel he also discussed.

If you have that old Steve Sansweet Action Figure Archive book, it's out of date since 1998, but an excellent source for pics of the Vintage 80's stuff.

I just turned the pages when I made one of these lists several years ago.

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Just been looking at carded BSG's, and had forgotten that the white BSG was also modelled after someone specific:

So if you remade the black BSG...

...then you'd sorta have to do both, which I suppose is kinda silly and a bit too picky, given that we have human BSGs in the new line already.

I'm starting to think that I'd be more interested in seeing Utris M'Toc (the alien BSG) than either of the vintage humans.

He's kinda cool in a really Star Trek way.

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Ok, I've done a bit of research on Hoth outfits.

First of all we have Major Derlin...

...who we have in the modern line, but did not have in the vintage line. The vintage Rebel Commander had his moustache, but his uniform was sculpted after the guy on his card, who looks to be a bog standard white-uniformed soldier with a headscarf:

So the vintage Rebel Commander was in a soldier's uniform, which is typified by this:

This was the uniform Hasbro gave us for POTF2, albeit sculpted on a bearded guy:

Then they must have realised that there should have been white at the elbows, so they changed the colours for the deluxe version:

More to come in a sec...

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 02:03 PM
So the POTF2 Hoth Rebel Soldier is pretty much the same deal as the vintage Rebel Commander. The important bit is the white, untextured protective overvest with the emblem thing on one side and the gun strap stabilizer on the other. Here are some more examples:

Looking at the card for the vintage Rebel Soldier, it seems like he's been modelled after a guy wearing the same uniform as the above, with that white overvest with the lines going down the shoulder:

More to come...

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-24-2007, 02:13 PM
My list adds the Death Star Droid, Rebel Soldier, and TIE Fighter Pilot.

Star Wars
*Death Squad Commander (gray suit) - this could just be a repaint of the current Death Star Trooper.
*Death Star Droid (silver) - I'm not even sure if there was a silver one in the films, and we already have a shiny black and dull bronze version of this droid, but a silver one would be cool as well.
*Power Droid - as you said, the vintage one hasn't technically been redone.

The Empire Strikes Back
*Rebel Soldier - we don't have a generic guy in Major Derlin/General McQuarrie's costume, but as we have those, I'm not sure we need a random dude.
*Bespin Security Guard (moustache) - the body of the 2000 figure can be improved upon (particularly the open jacket).
*Bespin Secutiry Guard (black) - running change to the moustache guy.
*TIE Fighter Pilot (ANH style) - Hasbro overlooks the fact that the ANH pilots have tubes coming from the sides of their chest box things, and the modern figures don't have these and are thus from ROTJ.

Return of the Jedi
*Klaatu (Jabba's Palace outfit) - Wooof, I guess.
*Nikto (blue outfit) - is his name Beytmun? I can't find that online.
*B-wing Pilot (human in red)
*Lumat (1983 version)

Power of the Force
*Barada (red headband and yellow shirt) - actually Kithaba.
*Warok
*Imperial Dignitary (Sim Aloo)

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Then we have Luke's uniform, which seems different, but I think it might be the same uniform but without the white overvest thing. Or more likely it's just that they have a different vest altogether, because they're using a small blaster instead of a rifle (see Luke's holster), which means they have no need for a rifle holder on their vests.

This beige, quilted "bodywarmer" with the thick, padded collar, is the same uniform as a lot of the other guys are wearing, and I think its colour might have been used as a model for the vintage Rebel Soldier's brown vest. Kenner might not have realised that a lot of the soldiers are wearing the same thing as Luke. Some more examples:

The wearing of the white overvest doesn't seem to have anything to do with rank. There are officers of all types wearing both different types of uniform.

A little bit more to come when I can find it...

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Hasbro gave us a random soldier in Luke's uniform in one of the accessory sets:

Yeah, it could do with using one of the Luke Hoth resculpts and maybe a different head, BUT, the vintage Rebel Soldier is wearing a vest with that gun strap stabilizer thing on his chest to the left as we look at it:

So I reckon that regardless of the colour, the vintage Rebel Soldier was sculpted after the bog standard soldier with the white vest, which we already have a few modern versions of. I can't find any examples of brown overvests with the gun stablizer thing plus emblem.

Whichever way you look at it, and whether or not you like the Hasbro figure, we can't really say we haven't been given a new version of the original vintage Rebel Soldier, because we have a random guy in each of the 2 types of uniform. So "Rebel Soldier (Hoth)" is definitely off my list of wants, except that a resculpt of the Saga one in Luke's outfit would be good :grin:

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 02:43 PM
Re: silver Death Star Droid - a lot of people reckon that the one in the jawas' sandcrawler in ANH was silver. I'm not so sure looking at the pic here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RA-7

Hasbro gave us "RA-7" as a pack-in for the OTC sandcrawler, so at least they tried. I'm going to follow everyone else's example and make a custom one using nail varnish remover...

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Good call with the ANH Tie Fighter Pilot.

So here's my new personal list:

1) Human B-wing Pilot
2) Sim Aloo
3) Wooof
4) Beytmun
5) Lumat
6) Warok
7) Lars Homestead Power Droid
8) Kithaba
9) Sergeant Torent
10) ANH Tie Fighter Pilot

+ possibly...

11) BSG black
12) BSG white

...if I was feeling nitpicky about actual characters represented by the sculpt rather than outfit only.

I've omitted the Rebel Soldier for the reasons given above, and also the silver Death Star Droid. I had another look at that, and the OTC one isn't as bad as I first thought (I've seen a lot worse from Hasbro). I just think the tarnished effect was a bit oversprayed. The eye colour is maybe an attempt to simulate the reflection from the inside of the sandcrawler.

Kithaba
07-24-2007, 04:45 PM
The info given here http://blogs.starwars.com/teekay-421/79 conflicts with some of what I've given w.r.t. which actors the figures were based on. Hmmm...

Tycho
07-24-2007, 06:27 PM
I like Utriss M'Toc (spelling) myself for a Bespin Guard, as well as want the black guy. The white guy with a mustache would be fine, but after these first two.

I polled for all these in the scene-by-scene deal I did in 2005, but Treva Horme, a cut-scene Cloud City Alien won from the Bespin (non-main-character) bunch. Incidentally, Lando in Smugglers attire won the main-character group and we're getting him in a few months now! Yaaay.

But Cloud City is really a location I want to see added to.

Getting all these figures re-made in the modern line is very important to me - so I thank you for the expose on the Hoth Rebel Soldier (nice job with the pics). Yeah, it's about time for that one. I'd hoped that the 2004 figure (that too short trench grunt) guy would be the figure we needed (before I saw pre-release pictures) and then was set to be disappointed when it finally came out. I bought one "shorty."

Tycho
08-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I just did a recount. I got 9:

1) Hoth Rebel Soldier
2) Imperial Commander (black tunic)
3) Black Bespin Security Guard
4) Klaatu (Woof)
5) Human B-wing Pilot
6) Lumat (Ewok)
7) Paploo (good resculpt)
8) Imperial Dignitary (Slim Aloo)
9) Warok (Ewok)

I'm not too picky on some of the other uniform variants of Imperials or Skiff Guards.

General_Grievous
08-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Of the remaining figures, I think the only ones that Hasbro would produce would be:

Death Squad Commander (as a repainted Death Star Trooper)
Klaatu (Jabba's Palace)
Lumat
Barada (Kithaba)-Hasbro may overlook him, but I'd like to see him. He's got a cooler outfit than Barada.
Warok
Imperial Dignitary (Sim Aloo)-Out of all the Vintage figures not yet remade, I'm surprised this one is still on the list after all these years.

They may actually do more Bespin guards to flesh out the ESB waves. They seem to be running low on characters from the film.

Tycho
03-12-2010, 03:38 PM
So, which original vintage (80's) have never been re-done?

1) Hoth Rebel Soldier (tan vest)
2) Klaatu (Wooof - forthcoming this year 2010 most likely)
3) Lumat (Ewok)
4) Imperial Dignitary (Slim Aloo)
5) Warok (Ewok) (not sure he's on a card - y/n?)
6) Bespin Guard with a mustache

Neuroleptic
03-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Personaly, I want to see Wicket W. Warick done (I suppose he's techincaly been done in the late 90s, but he is exteramly dated) and R2-D2 with Pop up lightsaber. The one we got in the late 90s dose NOT count.

Tycho
03-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Personaly, I want to see Wicket W. Warick done (I suppose he's techincaly been done in the late 90s, but he is exteramly dated) and R2-D2 with Pop up lightsaber. The one we got in the late 90s dose NOT count.

I totally agree about R2-D2 Saber Launcher but unfortunately, he does count (as an attempt or whatever).

Some people here want to argue for the Death Squad Commander (or Death Star Trooper) as it were. They want gray like the vintage instead of black.

However, I think gray was Kenner's choice back in the day and this is not represented in the movies. But then you have the whole Snaggletoothe case and how that figure (in blue) as well as the blue Han Hoth jacket was done.

So I suppose the Death Squad Commander (in gray) does count, and so might smiling Lando.

Then since they did Anakin with an extending saber in his arm (AOTC peasant disguise) you could say that an Obi-Wan, Vader, and Luke need to be done this way. (Or wasn't the Luke early-bird done that way for his modern up-date?)

But we could go crazy and say Ponda Baba has to be made wearing a leotard.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Jedi Temple Archives (http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5645) did a nice rundown of what's left. I don't need updates to every single feature or detail from the vintage figures, so I don't want a leotard Greedo or a slide-out saber Obi-Wan or anything. Here's my own take on what they still need to update:
*Bespin Guard (light skin and moustache)
*Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear)
*Klaatu (aka Wooof)
*Lumat
*Imperial Dignitary (Sim Aloo)

So I guess I could have just copied Tycho's list and removed Warok. :p They released Warok in the Endor battle pack recently. Doesn't matter if he's on a card to me, and several of the other updates weren't single-carded, either.

bigbarada
03-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Well, my list of vintage figures that have not been updated is much shorter:

1. Klaatu (Wooof)
2. Nikto

These figures have technically been updated, just not identical to their vintage releases:

1. Lumat (misnamed as Graak in 2007)
2. Imperial Dignitary (we got two Imperial Dignitaries in the Saga line)
3. Bespin Security Guard (technically, it's not the same actor, but do we really need a different figure for each individual guard?)
4. Rebel Soldier (been remade several different times, not the exact figure from the vintage line, but that's splitting hairs)

bigbarada
03-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Barada (Kithaba)-Hasbro may overlook him, but I'd like to see him. He's got a cooler outfit than Barada.

I consider Kithaba to be a never before made figure. Some will count the vintage Barada as Kithaba, but that's not at all accurate. The vintage Barada is sculpted to look like Barada, but somewhere along the line he was painted using Kithaba's colors. The easiest way to distinguish between the two is Kithaba did not wear a backpack.

So technically, Barada has been updated. However, that doesn't mean that Kithaba isn't still at the top of my wishlist.

Imperial Dignitary (Sim Aloo)-Out of all the Vintage figures not yet remade, I'm surprised this one is still on the list after all these years.

Well, for those of us who remember, the first Imperial Dignitary wasn't a big seller in the 80s. The other two Dignitaries from 2003 didn't do so well at retail either. So there is little motivation for Hasbro to make a new one.

Tycho
03-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Well, my list of vintage figures that have not been updated is much shorter:

1. Klaatu (Wooof)
2. Nikto

What's wrong with the multiple Nikto's we now have? Giran, and the Gunner, plus the one from the 3-pack some years ago?

These figures have technically been updated, just not identical to their vintage releases:

1. Lumat (misnamed as Graak in 2007)

I don't think Graak was misnamed. Hasbro made a different Ewok deliberately to stretch out the Ewok packs old schoolers will buy so as to get all 8 of the original vintage offerings on cardbacks.

So Lumat probably was never done - or misnamed since Kenner's day. Who knows? But I'm a sucker for new Ewoks, so Hasbro could sell me a carded Lumat and a carded Warok. (We have carded: Logray, Chirpa, Wicket, Teebo, Paploo, and Romba now)

2. Imperial Dignitary (we got two Imperial Dignitaries in the Saga line)

But not Sim Aloo. There were 5 in total I think, but 2 looked like the other two, even though Sate Pestage has not been officially carded, but broke out as a comic character (Rogue Squadron). However, Pestage looks like the other that Hasbro made for the modern line. Sim Aloo is the lone original looking one that Kenner made back in the day. I still want Sim and Hasbro probably deliberately delayed him so they could sell us the other two first.

3. Bespin Security Guard (technically, it's not the same actor, but do we really need a different figure for each individual guard?)

Yes. :yes: -Well, I'll stop with this one since it helps complete the vintage.

4. Rebel Soldier (been remade several different times, not the exact figure from the vintage line, but that's splitting hairs)

But the different uniform denotes a different type of job that guy did in Echo Base. So in the interest of having different personnel, yes I want this guy (no facial hair, too!)

We got infantry from the trenches in multiple sculpts and variations.

We got General Rieeken and Major Derlin.

Of course Torynn Far would be different. But we still need this guy that Kenner originally made for the very first ESB assortment.

RoonStones
03-13-2010, 11:20 AM
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Hasbro stated Klaatu/Wooof would be made sometime this year. That's certainly a welcome sign since Klaatu was one of the original ROTJ figures released by Kenner in 1983.

Sergeant Torent (the grey-uniformed "Star Destroyer Commander" which the vintage figure was presumably based on - pic below)

I'm not sure if this would qualify as an unreleased Vintage or a resculpt from that elusive Death Star Trooper from 10+ years ago. Still, I'd welcome a homage to the original "grey" trooper that we never saw anywhere in the movies. I think it was Kenner's original attempt at making a generic Imperial Commander/Moff Tarkin figure since I read somewhere the rationale was something like "kids don't want a collection of British-accented Imperials to play with". Hence the reason why we never got specific Tarkin, Piett, or Veers figs back in the day :cry:

Re: silver Death Star Droid - a lot of people reckon that the one in the jawas' sandcrawler in ANH was silver.

Leaning over to where my Sandcrawler is, the RA-7 droid is more of a dull gold than the shiny silver we got in 1978. What Kenner called "Death Star Droid" back then was released in the late 1990s corresponding to the droid we saw in the Death Star. But a silver RA-model droid wouldn't hurt.

Same here. I would have thought when Hasbro released their "Imperial Dignitary" line, Sim Aloo would have been at the top. He at least was seen in the movie.

[...]the first Imperial Dignitary wasn't a big seller in the 80s. The other two Dignitaries from 2003 didn't do so well at retail either. So there is little motivation for Hasbro to make a new one.

Perhaps, but if I also remember, that was Kenner's final wave of figures which were all incredibly hard to find. Still, knowing the rationale of some at Hasbro today, I doubt Sim's at the top of the to-do list since he's got two things working against him: creepy guy in purple robe, and (I only imagine) "British-accented Imperial" :D

And can someone note the differences between the "vintage" Nikto and the one recently released by Hasbro?

Mad Slanted Powers
03-13-2010, 11:31 AM
And can someone note the differences between the "vintage" Nikto and the one recently released by Hasbro?The vintage Nikto is based on this guy (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Kajain'sa'Nikto), which is a totally different outfit than the current one, and hasn't been done in the modern line.

bigbarada
03-20-2010, 03:39 PM
What's wrong with the multiple Nikto's we now have? Giran, and the Gunner, plus the one from the 3-pack some years ago?

I would prefer to avoid the whole Klaatu/Nikto debate; but a Nikto figure is no substitute for a Klaatu figure. Wooof (Klaatu) is a unique character, so he deserves his own action figure. The Nikto from the vintage line is a unique character so he deserves an updated action figure as well.

tagmac
03-20-2010, 07:09 PM
I'm not sure if this would qualify as an unreleased Vintage or a resculpt from that elusive Death Star Trooper from 10+ years ago. Still, I'd welcome a homage to the original "grey" trooper that we never saw anywhere in the movies. I think it was Kenner's original attempt at making a generic Imperial Commander/Moff Tarkin figure since I read somewhere the rationale was something like "kids don't want a collection of British-accented Imperials to play with". Hence the reason why we never got specific Tarkin, Piett, or Veers figs back in the day :cry:

Technically, we DID get Veers, only under the name "AT-AT Commander."

Lord Malakite
03-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Hence the reason why we never got specific Tarkin, Piett, or Veers figs back in the day :cry:

Technically, we DID get Veers, only under the name "AT-AT Commander."
I was a bit young to actively collect the vintage lines, but from my understanding of what I've read online that particular figure was actually released blister carded under both the name "AT-AT Commander" and "General Veers". Its just that the "General Veers" carded figures were exclusive to Canadian stores or something like that.

TheDarthVader
03-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Wait a minute...did we ever get Warok?

edit: oh yeah, he was the hang glider ewok in the battle for endor battle pack. okay.

Tycho
03-31-2010, 04:10 PM
Wait a minute...did we ever get Warok?

edit: oh yeah, he was the hang glider ewok in the battle for endor battle pack. okay.

I'd still like him carded. I didn't have use for another Luke or Imperial Officer, so I have no plans to buy that battle pack.

I know while it's on the shelves right now, Warok is the chase-bait, but I'll wait. I have a lot of Ewoks but I'd like a movie-carded Keolkeech (never made before except in modern comic packs or Saga1 12") and carded Lumat and Warok to update the vintage Kenner line.

Tycho
04-06-2010, 10:23 PM
1) Luke
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0331lukete.asp

2) Han
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc035hansolo.asp

3) Leia
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC09princessleia.asp

4) Chewie
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc054chewbacca.asp

5) R2-D2
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC-Vr2d2.asp

6) C-3PO
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc042c3po.asp

7) Obi-Wan Kenobi
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC34ben.asp

8) Death Squad Commander
http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC13DST.asp

9) Stormtrooper
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD46storm.asp

10) Darth Vader
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC08Vader.asp

11) Luke X-wing
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC05lukexwing.asp

12) Tusken Raider
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC-Vsand.asp

13) Jawa
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD39Jawa.asp

14) Blue Snaggletooth
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTCsscantinaII.asp

15) Red Snaggletooth
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTJzutton.asp

16) R5-D4
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc032r5d4.asp

17) Power Droid
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC014powerdroid.asp

18) Walrusman
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTCsscantinaII.asp

19) Hammerhead
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc031momaw.asp

20) Greedo
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC22greedo.asp

21) Luke Bespin
http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/slideshow-presentation/p33269-hasbro-star-wars.html

22) Han Hoth
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0313hansolohr.asp

23) Leia Bespin
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC18leiabespingown.asp

24) Lando
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC-Vlando.asp

xx) Bespin Security Guard (not yet made – NO PICTURE)

25.5) FX-7
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTJfx7.asp

26) Yoda
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC-Vyoda.asp

27) Death Star Droid
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBADMBRA7.asp

28) Snowtrooper
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD55Snow.asp

29) IG-88
http://www.rebelscum.com/VTSCIG88.asp

30) Boba Fett
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD36Boba.asp

xx) Hoth Rebel Soldier (not yet made – NO PICTURE)

31.5) Hoth Rebel Commander
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC42Hoth1.asp

32) Lobot
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC20lobot.asp

33) Ugnaught
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC43ugnaught1.asp

34) C-3PO Removeable Limbs
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2c3polimbs.asp

35) 2-1B
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF221b.asp

36) Dengar
http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/slideshow-presentation/p33269-hasbro-star-wars.html

37) Bossk
http://www.rebelscum.com/VTSCBossk.asp

38) Imperial Commader
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0255impofficer.asp

39) AT-AT Driver
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD49ATATDriver.asp

40) AT-AT Commander (General Veers)
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC007veers.asp

41) Luke Hoth
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0403lukeskywalkerha.asp

42) Han Bespin
http://www.rebelscum.com/potjhanbespincapture.asp

43) Leia Hoth

44) R2-D2 Sensorscope
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD29R2D2.asp

45) Black Bespin Guard
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD50WingEdian.asp

46) Cloud Car Pilot
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC19cloudcarpilot.asp

47) 4-LOM (actually Zuckuss)
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD54Zuckuss.asp

48) Zuckuss (actually 4-LOM)
http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC414LOM.asp

49) Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC21tiepilot.asp

50) Emperor’s Royal Guard
http://www.rebelscum.com/ROTS0523royalguardR.asp

51) Luke Jedi
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0404lukejedi.asp

52) Leia Boussh Disguise
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC001leiaboushh.asp

53) Lando Skiff Guard
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC32landoskiff.asp

54) Admiral Ackbar
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2ackbar.asp

55) Endor Rebel Soldier
http://www.rebelscum.com/sagarebelendor.asp

56) General Madine
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC36generalmadine.asp

57) Logray
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2ewoks.asp

58) Chief Chirpa
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc039chirpa.asp

59) Biker Scout
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC11bikerscout.asp

60) Emperor Palpatine
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC39Emperor.asp

61) Nien Numb
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2niennunb.asp

62) Han Endor
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC-Vhanendor.asp

63) B-wing Pilot
http://www.rebelscum.com/tlcEVORebelPilots2.asp

64) Prune Face
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2pruneface.asp

65) Teebo
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw0257teebo.asp

66) Wicket
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC17wicket.asp

67) Bib Fortuna
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC003bibfortuna.asp

68) Imperial Dignitary (not yet made – NO PICTURE of the correct one – other 2 made)

68.5) Death Star Gunner
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc041DSgunner.asp

69) AT-ST Driver
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw03imperialforces.asp

70) Anakin Skywalker’s Ghost
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2anakinfb.asp

71) Luke Stormtrooper
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC30Luke.asp

72) Han Carbonite
http://www.rebelscum.com/TSC002hancarbonite.asp

73) Leia Endor
http://www.rebelscum.com/VTSCLeia.asp

74) Lando General
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC37landogeneral.asp

75) R2D2 Lightsaber Launch
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2r2fb.asp

76) Lumat (not yet made – NO PICTURE)

76.5) Paploo
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBD18Ewoks.asp

77) Gamorrean
http://www.rebelscum.com/OTC30gamorreanguard.asp

78) Weequay
http://www.rebelscum.com/POTF2weequay.asp

xx) Klaatu (Woof) (not yet made – NO PICTURE – though this one is coming soon)

79.5) Nikto
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw04skirmishatcarkoon.asp

80) Klaatu Skiff
http://www.rebelscum.com/sw04skirmishatcarkoon.asp

81) Luke Endor
http://www.rebelscum.com/tsc044lukeskywalker.asp

82) A-Wing Pilot
http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC44awing.asp

83) Warok
http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCBPBattleforEndor.asp

84) Romba
http://www.rebelscum.com/TAC43ewoks.asp