PDA

View Full Version : Hermi Odle is Huge

Kidhuman
07-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Take a look here. This is a huge figure:

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=24401&cat=5361

jedi master sal
07-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Wow that is one ugly mug, ha ha. Reminds me of a Sharpei dog/pig mix.
Hmm, Sharpig!

Sharpig, Sharpig, does whatever a Sharpig does...heh heh.

D'oh.

(Yes, I'm off my meds...ha ha)

AmanaMatt
07-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Can't wait for this one......he will look sweet next to Ephant mon!

Bel-Cam Jos
07-26-2007, 12:24 PM
I hear Hermi Odle is even bigger in Japan. :thumbsup:

This was one figure I wouldn't have minded if they failed to make into a toy. He always looked weird, but not SW weird, in Jabba's palace. And, what's his name an anagram of?

Eh me, droid?
I'm old here.
Her moldie.
El hemroid. :eek:
Heil drome.
Hired mole.

CaptainSolo1138
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
El hemroid.
That's Spanish for...the hemroid!

Mad Slanted Powers
07-26-2007, 08:52 PM
I hear Hermi Odle is even bigger in Japan. :thumbsup:

This was one figure I wouldn't have minded if they failed to make into a toy. He always looked weird, but not SW weird, in Jabba's palace. And, what's his name an anagram of?

Eh me, droid?
I think you goofed on this one.

Jargo
07-26-2007, 09:33 PM
hired mole

that's like a beauty spot really.

Hermie should be quite a bit smaller than Ephant Mon. hopefully hasbro scaled him right. though i don't much like the finish on the final figure I'll deffo buy him. then dirty him up more and make his tongue slimey red. like raw meat half chewed.
definitely a welcome figure. as are any palace figures besides Luke, Han and Chewie. Oh for a decent Jabba though.

bigbarada
07-27-2007, 12:31 AM
He'll probably be somewhere between Amanaman and Ephant Mon in terms of size.

The figure looks great and I'll definitely buy him, but he just doesn't seem to be on the same level as Ephant Mon in terms of detailing. It's like Hasbro tried to "soften" him up a bit because they were afraid he would be too hideous for kids to want him.

2-1B
07-27-2007, 08:11 PM
I want him and I haven't bought any figures in a long time ! :)

Bel-Cam Jos
07-28-2007, 11:23 AM
I think you goofed on this one.Yes, I added an extra 'D' in my enthusiasm. I suffer the penalty:

"I'm drinkin' a soy latte
I get a double shoté
It goes right through my body"

That's Spanish for...the hemroid!And, it's bilingual, because it can also be "Le hemroid." :yes:

Mad Slanted Powers
07-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Hermi Odle
I herd mole
Here I mold
I rode helm
Model heir

AmanaMatt
07-28-2007, 11:57 AM
he just doesn't seem to be on the same level as Ephant Mon in terms of detailing. It's like Hasbro tried to "soften" him up a bit because they were afraid he would be too hideous for kids to want him.

I think this has to do with the overal design of Hermie - he just isn't as intense looking as Ephant is - looking at the card pic and the fig, the detail on his head and arms seem there; maybe its too much soft goods adding to that feeling as well.

JediTricks
08-05-2007, 03:23 PM
This was one figure I wouldn't have minded if they failed to make into a toy. He always looked weird, but not SW weird, in Jabba's palace. That's how I felt about this one and Ephant Mon. There's some Mos Eisley characters like that too, Wioslea is way up at the top of that list, but Hermie Odle looks like a big drooling meatbag, not like a SW character. I'll probably buy this anyway because I'm an OT sucker. ;)

pbarnard
08-05-2007, 03:24 PM
That's how I felt about this one and Ephant Mon. There's some Mos Eisley characters like that too, Wioslea is way up at the top of that list, but Hermie Odle looks like a big drooling meatbag, not like a SW character. I'll probably buy this anyway because I'm an OT sucker. ;)

That means Hasbro did their job because that's what he looks like in RotJ!!!

El Chuxter
08-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Hermi Odle is Huge

So is Slicker's Mom, but you don't see me starting threads about it.

Kidhuman
08-05-2007, 07:46 PM
So is Slicker's Mom, but you don't see me starting threads about it.

At least not here

JediTricks
08-06-2007, 01:23 AM
That means Hasbro did their job because that's what he looks like in RotJ!!!
Actually, Hasbro's figure looks like a cartoon version of a big drooling meatbag. :p

Mad Slanted Powers
08-06-2007, 01:50 AM
We need an HK-47 figure to go along with the meatbag.

jedi master sal
08-06-2007, 11:50 AM
We need an HK-47 figure to go along with the meatbag.

Oh yeah brother. He's my favortie character from KOTOR. Even had him as my av for awhile here.