PDA

View Full Version : The other preview figures...

jad
02-08-2002, 01:42 AM
I know the Jango Fett preview figure is set to be in stores next month, but I was curious as to weather the other 3 preview figures will be available and released at the same time.

Anyone know?

GNT
02-08-2002, 01:47 AM
Yep all 4 are preview figures :) The Clonetrooper,Zam Wesell,Jango and the R3 Droid :)

Beast
02-08-2002, 01:48 AM
Yep, they sure will. Expect to start seeing all 4 of them on store shelves starting March 16th. I think these are going to be somewhat hard to find, being the very last POTJ wave. :( Though I doubt that they will be quite as hard as the BoShek wave that should start hitting any day now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-08-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
I think these are going to be somewhat hard to find, being the very last POTJ wave. :(

They aint POTJ figures cause the "POTJ" part on the front and back have been removed even thought they come on the same style card :)

Beast
02-08-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by GNT
They aint POTJ figures cause the "POTJ" part on the front and back have been removed even thought they come on the same style card :)

Well, using Obi-Wan Kenobi logic. They are still POTJ figures, from a certain point of view. Even without the POTJ they still have the same backer card. After all, would you consider the E1 Yoda figure without the "Episode 1" on the card, not an E1 figure. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-08-2002, 02:01 AM
Well, using Obi-Wan Kenobi logic. They are still POTJ figures, from a certain point of view. Even without the POTJ they still have the same backer card. After all, would you consider the E1 Yoda figure without the "Episode 1" on the card, not an E1 figure. :)

Well Yoda had the words "Episode 1" Written on the back,so he is considered an EP1 figure :)

jad
02-08-2002, 02:02 AM
Ok, sounds guys, thanks for posting a reply so quickly.

Do you know if they'll be doing different versions of the clonetrooper and Zam?

Beast
02-08-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by jad
Ok, sounds guys, thanks for posting a reply so quickly.
Do you know if they'll be doing different versions of the clonetrooper and Zam?

No doubt there will be a figure of each released in the basic line. I expect them to at the very least repackage both of them down the line on the new unified Star Wars card. I'm also sure we will probably see a re-sculpt or 5 of each, knowing Hasbro. :D

There is a Deluxe Clone Trooper on the Hasbro list that is circulating. I am betting that they will be putting the ultra posable version of him in the deluxe line. No clue when we'll see him at retail though. The list is for all of 2002, could be in May, might not be til December. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jad
02-08-2002, 02:10 AM
So do you have a full possible list of episode II toys for the year?

If so i'd be interested in seeing what new figures are coming out as well as anymore possible vehicles.

Beast
02-08-2002, 02:16 AM
I posted it elsewhere in the forums, l dug it up out of my documents folder and posted it here. I don't really feel like searching thru all my posts to give you a link to it. I didn't include the E1 or OT figures that were listed though. Most of the names arn't full release names, but I've been able to confirm around 90% of them.:

4" Action Figures:

Anakin Skywalker (Duel)
Anakin Skywalker (Frieghter w/ white Poncho)
Battle Droid (Arena)
Battle Droid: Pilot (Blue)
Boba Fett (Kamino)
C-3PO (Tatooine)
Captain Typho (Pilot)
Chancellor Palpatine
Clone Trooper/Super Trooper
Count Dooku
Dexter Jettster
Geonosian Warrior
Jango Fett (Genosis Arena)
Jango Fett (Kamino)
Jar Jar Binks (Senator)
Kit Fisto
Luminari Unduli (Jedi Master)
Mace Windu (Arena)
Mastiff and R4-P17 (Obi-Wan's Starfighter Droid)
New Droid (Yellow R3 unit)
Nikto (Jedi Knight)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Pilot)
Orn Free Taa (Senator)
Padmé Amidala (Pilot)
Padmé Amidala [M'Lady] (Arena Battle)
Plo Koon (New)
Red Senate Guard
R2-D2
Saesee Tiin (New)
Shaak Ti
Super Battle Droid
Taun We
Tusken Raider (Female) with Child
Wat Tamber
Yoda
Zam Wessell (Coruscant Chase)

Deluxe Figures:

Anakin Skywalker
Clone Trooper
Count Dooku
Destroyer Droid
Battle Droid w/ C-3PO
Flying Genosian
Jango Fett
Mace Windu w/ Battle Droid
Nexu (packed with one of the other figures)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Yoda w/ Crane

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-08-2002, 02:18 AM
There will be another Zam for sure so that she can be put into her speeder and we know of another Basic Jango (Kamino Escape) so theres plenty more to be made :)

jad
02-08-2002, 02:22 AM
Thanks guys for your speedy reply's. They've been very helpful. You're making the new guy feel real welcome :)

Thanks again..

Beast
02-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by jad
Thanks guys for your speedy reply's. They've been very helpful. You're making the new guy feel real welcome :)
Thanks again..

Thanks, we live to render assistance to fellow Star Wars fans. Atleast I know that I enjoy helping others here. As for GNT, I think he just posts helping people so that he can run up his post totals. :D Just kidding, GNT. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-08-2002, 03:07 AM
As for GNT, I think he just posts helping people so that he can run up his post totals. :D Just kidding, GNT. :D

I do like to help people for the reason of helping them and not otherwise for the record!