PDA

View Full Version : Holographic Darth Sidious and Mechno Chair

jedibear
07-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Recieved my Holographic Sidious with Mechno Chair today...

I like this piece...I really like the idea that Sideshow is producing "props" as well as figures for us to enhance our displays.

This one is cool...highly detailed and fully articulated chair, and the Holo-Sidious sculpt is actually quite detailed with a subtle haze on it to highlight areas and give it a suitably ghostly appearance. The Holo-Sid is really heavy...almost too heavy for the chair. Be cautious...it may take some adjusting to get the chair to stand and display well, but with the various articulated joints, it can be done.

Now if we could get those slimy Nemoidians to display with it some day....

plasticfetish
08-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Odd that no one else has anything to say about this...

Picked mine up at the con, but haven't had a chance to open it or play with it yet... so, okay... I suppose I don't have much to say yet either. ;)

jedibear
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Lots of folks on other boards are complaining about the chair not being stable (loose legs and the like) but mine seems fine. It's definitely not a piece one can be rough with.

I like it...it adds some variety to a display and looks pretty cool...

Someday I'd like to see some Nemoidians to add to this scene...

"Lord Maul....be mindful...let then make the first move."

Blue2th
08-06-2007, 11:57 AM
I like mine alot. Got it in the mail the day SDCC started. I pay for an extra box in box packing and still got a crushed box. :hurt: Still waiting for Inthia to get back to me on that.
Chances of getting a Nemoidian are pretty slim I'm guessing. The best we can do is maybe pose it with Hasbro Dooku ala Clone Wars.

plasticfetish
08-19-2007, 04:41 AM
(More photos of the Holo Sidious just added to the Database >> here (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=5426).)

;) Ugliest statue of the Virgin Mary that I'll ever own...

Bosskman
08-22-2007, 05:38 AM
My Holo Sidious AND Boussh Leia have shipped. Sweet.

Bosskman
08-24-2007, 07:01 PM
I don't trust mine to stand on its own for ling so I gotta find a way to support it from the middle. I got a feeling if I don't the weight of the holo will collapse it after a while and it may break.