PDA

View Full Version : Yippeeee!

Emperor Howdy
02-08-2002, 02:44 AM
Oops...ignore this thread....I pushed "New thread" instead of "Post reply"........

But since we're here, I thought I'd let you know this was the first year I had to PAY taxes at the end of the year instead of getting any $$ back:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ..........and I thought I just had a good year:rolleyes:

GNT
02-08-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Howdy
Oops...ignore this thread....I pushed "New thread" instead of "Post reply"........

Isnt it weird how you written that and hyou haven't even edited the message,hhhhhhhmmmmmm ;)

LTBasker
02-08-2002, 05:20 AM
Actually alot of times on this board when I edit it (and on another board using the same type of board) the edit message doesn't show up everytime.

Rollo Tomassi
02-08-2002, 08:00 AM
Well, I don't know how this system works upside down GNT, but I have to hit "New Thread" or "Post Reply" BEFORE I type anything. So there's nothing unusual about what he did and it wouldn't need to be edited. I think you are thinking of "Send". THAT would be worthy of a hmmmmm.....

Anyway, taxes. I had a period where I was working two jobs and it threw me into a higher tax bracket, but both places I was working at were taking out enough for the lower tax bracket, so I ended up paying over $800 that year.:mad: Now I usually get money back.:D But it always goes to paying bills that I've wracked up over the first half of the year.:( It's kind of like catching up. (sigh) The eternal cycle continues...

General Veers
02-09-2002, 12:01 PM
I've made new topics before, instead replying to an already made one.:p