PDA

View Full Version : Binks the only Gungan in AOTC?

Battle Droid
02-08-2002, 04:15 AM
Is Jar Jar the only known Gungan to be in AOTC or are there others?

Beast
02-08-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Battle Droid

I heard that Boss Nass pops up on Naboo when Anakin takes Padme back there to protect her. I'm sure we will also see some background gungans around on Naboo. I don't think any gungans but Jar Jar Binks will have more then a few moments in the film, though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-08-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Battle Droid

His the only one in AOTC that I know of,Boss Nass was rumored to be in it,but I doubt it!

Battle Droid
02-08-2002, 04:23 AM
I wanna see Tarpals again, he was cool.

LTBasker
02-08-2002, 06:18 AM
Hmm... with Jar-Jar being a Senator you'd at least think he'd have Tarpals and/or some other Gungans with him as his advisors or guards.

I'm sure there will be at least a few gungans in for those roles, it would be kinda weird if he had humans as his guards and such.

Co Jo-Da
02-08-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
I heard that Boss Nass pops up on Naboo when Anakin takes Padme back there to protect her. I'm sure we will also see some background gungans around on Naboo.

I heard that Boss Nass is on Queen Jamillia advisory council, we'll see them when Anakin and Padme first get to Naboo and update the Queen on the assassination attempts on Padme's life.

Lord Tenebrous
02-08-2002, 02:13 PM
Jar Jar has Gungan aides on Coruscant. No names are certain, though.

Beast
02-08-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Jar Jar has Gungan aides on Coruscant. No names are certain, though.

It would be great if it turns out to be Captain Tarpals. That's what ya get for shocking Jar Jar with your electropole, Captain. Now your nothing more then JJB's glorified secretary. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

General Veers
02-08-2002, 02:50 PM
:D I hope we see more Gungans other then Jar Jar, since it would be natural for a Gungan to have Gungan guards.

Co Jo-Da
02-09-2002, 01:51 AM
What if Gungan's are on the Security Team (lead by Captain Typho and those two Jedi's) that protects Padme on Coruscent, but if not we'll probably see Gungan's walking around in the background on Naboo...

2-1B
02-09-2002, 02:09 AM
Co Jo-Da, I like your idea about the security team. It would be a cool way of showing the sustained peace and cooperation between Naboo's two races.

El Chuxter
04-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Y'know, not trying to just play with the golden shovel, but that would've been a remarkable, yet subtle, detail. As it turned out, we saw a couple in the short exterior shot in Theed, but why didn't Jamallia have Gungan advisors, or emissaries, or something.

JimJamBonds
04-08-2010, 11:11 AM
I haven't watched AOTC in quite some time but I'd thought there were a few Gungans in there as Mr. Chux just said.