PDA

View Full Version : x wing pilot helmets with or without working visors?

Gothiczartan
08-03-2007, 03:02 PM
if they can't get the visor to work properly on the helmet that will be for luke skywalker snowspeeder pilot.

they can make a luke snowspeeder pilot variations

luke w/helmet

luke w/helmet (no visor)

hasbro can re use the VTSC luke x wing helmet and saw off the visor to make it look like luke lift up the visor only if they can't make a new helmet with a working visor.

same helmet for a all new sculpt luke snowspeeder pilot is fine with me

as long they can make it variations helmet visor and helmet no visor

and as long as they make a all new sculpt luke snowspeeder pilot figure so any star wars can use him to recreate movie scene with the AT AT walker playset.

is that a deal?

bigbarada
08-03-2007, 03:10 PM
I really don't see how Hasbro could make working visors on helmets that small. Maybe a removable visor, but even that would be a pretty big accomplishment at this scale.

The easiest solution would be to simply pack the Luke Snowspeeder Pilot figure with a visorless helmet (since they never had the visors down in the Hoth battle). And if people wanted them to have the visor down, then they could just borrow the helmet from the X-Wing Pilot Luke.

Gothiczartan
08-16-2007, 10:26 AM
I really don't see how Hasbro could make working visors on helmets that small. Maybe a removable visor, but even that would be a pretty big accomplishment at this scale.

The easiest solution would be to simply pack the Luke Snowspeeder Pilot figure with a visorless helmet (since they never had the visors down in the Hoth battle). And if people wanted them to have the visor down, then they could just borrow the helmet from the X-Wing Pilot Luke.

I'll show you a concept.

let's say luke snowspeeder pilot with have helmet varations with and without visors.

Nighthawk
08-21-2007, 12:59 AM
However much I'd like to see it, I don't think it's possible to make a working visor onto the 3 3/4" scale. If it were done, it would be so out of proportion that there'd be a major uproar...haha. I prefer them with the visors down though.

Gothiczartan
08-22-2007, 03:07 AM
However much I'd like to see it, I don't think it's possible to make a working visor onto the 3 3/4" scale. If it were done, it would be so out of proportion that there'd be a major uproar...haha. I prefer them with the visors down though.

for luke pilot from ESB, the helmet with no visor would due.