PDA

View Full Version : Brain Transplant Action Figures!

Tycho
08-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Now since most of the figures from all 6 movies have been done, it's time to bring out the new features for the next generation of Star Wars figures.

I propose Brain Transplant Action Figures!

What makes Luke Skywalker good and Darth Tyranus evil?

If you could open up the heads of these action figures and switch their brains, would Luke Skywalker suddenly want to take over the galaxy and Count Dooku try to find and kiss his long-lost sister?

What if you could switch Princess Leia and JarJarBinks' brains? Would Leia suddenly become clumsy and lap up fruit whole with her tongue? Moreover, would JarJarBinks be sexually attracted to Han Solo?

With Brain Transplant Action Figures, you can now explore these possibilities in the privacy of your own home. However, supervision by a licensed therapist is recommended.

This idea could be expanded to include the beasts with small brains - like doing a transplant between Boga and Lobot might make Obi-Wan's mount in ROTS strike, demanding medical benefits for hazardous work around Clone Troopers while Lobot barks at Lando's heels (doesn't he do that already though?)

Well after careful thought, I think Star Wars Brain Transplant Action Figures are the way to go!

figrin bran
08-13-2007, 03:16 AM
What if you could switch JarJar's and Tycho's brains? (we're talking about the Tycho Celchu figure, of course. perhaps. or perhaps not) :p

Mister Roboto
08-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Why would anyone want this?

Jargo
08-13-2007, 06:26 PM
it's already been done in another toy line. some squat alien characters or something. you could open up their heads and swap their brains and it altered how they spoke. you'd push a button or whatever and they spoke a few lines. then with brain swap the whole attitude changed and the lines changed too. think it was a couple of years ago at Toyfair they showed up.

don't remember much about them to be honest but i know the line was ugly and the idea seemed pretty useless.

Beast
08-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Someone needs to lay off the cough syrup. ;)

Jargo
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
the toys I was talking about are called P-Brains. Not even sure if they made it into production but this is a pic from a trade show or something. found it lurking in my picture drive.

Tycho
08-16-2007, 07:28 PM
LOL. Great post, Jargo! :thumbsup: