PDA

View Full Version : Another WWE star passes away.

DarthQuack
08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Brian "Crush" Adams passes away

Written: August 13, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Brian Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

WTF is going on......this is getting ridiculous..... :(

Kidhuman
08-13-2007, 03:51 PM
They all did roids or some kind of drugs dude.

Crush was part of Demolition way back when. He would squeeze peoples heads until they were about to pop.

RIP

CaptainSolo1138
08-14-2007, 07:48 AM
This is about as surprising as a long-winded, pointless post by Tycho.

Tonysmo
08-14-2007, 08:37 AM
I dunno.. if I were a wrestler.. I think I'd hate to die this way.. will most likley will find he had an enlarged heart due to all the roids n stuff..

Id much rather go out ala Chris Adams.. or Dino Bravo.. gunned down in a hail of gun fire!

eh.. maybe not.

Rip Crush..

pbarnard
08-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Yet another one killed by the enablers who still followed this than, and who follow it now, when will the fans than and now be held accountable because their dollars support their choices.

The data set is getting bigger and bigger, anabolic steroids taken at 100x the dosage that would be given to those with ruptured/torn muscles leads to tendon tearing (which includes heart valves), hypertrophy of the heart leading increased blood pressure, shrinkage of the testicles as the feedback for the testosterone shuts down normal testosterone production, and putting 100x more hormones of one type in your body will upset the balance of the others causing behavioral and other cellular functional changes.

Boycott all TV, PPV, Merchandise, Shows, etc. Don't kill another wrestler.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-16-2007, 12:36 AM
I don't know who has the average shorter life span, Crab fisherman, contractors who are stationed in Iraq, or WWE wrestler?

Tonysmo
08-19-2007, 01:22 AM
Yet another one killed by the enablers who still followed this than, and who follow it now, when will the fans than and now be held accountable because their dollars support their choices.

The data set is getting bigger and bigger, anabolic steroids taken at 100x the dosage that would be given to those with ruptured/torn muscles leads to tendon tearing (which includes heart valves), hypertrophy of the heart leading increased blood pressure, shrinkage of the testicles as the feedback for the testosterone shuts down normal testosterone production, and putting 100x more hormones of one type in your body will upset the balance of the others causing behavioral and other cellular functional changes.

Boycott all TV, PPV, Merchandise, Shows, etc. Don't kill another wrestler.

yeah ... and uh.. I support eating crab too. I'll go ahead and take responsibilty for those guys as well. Im a HUGE fan of the NFL.. I also support local law enforcement. my local fire department, and I tip my pizza delivery guy really well..

but your right. I should infact boycott all of those things because of the dangers involved.

Im trying to remember the last time I saw a fan hold down a wrestler and force him to take steroids..

pfft.

JON9000
08-19-2007, 10:22 AM
yeah ... and uh.. I support eating crab too. I'll go ahead and take responsibilty for those guys as well. Im a HUGE fan of the NFL.. I also support local law enforcement. my local fire department, and I tip my pizza delivery guy really well..

but your right. I should infact boycott all of those things because of the dangers involved.

I think the key is that if you have an all out ban on steroids (and this goes for all sports) everybody will be on the same level, and most guys won't feel like they have to do it just to compete. All it takes is for one bad apple to cheat and then everybody else has to do the same in order to remain in the game.

Im trying to remember the last time I saw a fan hold down a wrestler and force him to take steroids..

pfft.

I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a wrestler murder his wife and kids due to some roid rage... Pfft!

2-1B
08-19-2007, 11:53 AM
He was the original Demon before they recast with Dale Torborg.

pbarnard
08-19-2007, 01:15 PM

pfft.

So every ad dollar that goes from your TV viewing goes to their contracts. Bigger ratings, bigger contracts. It is positive feedback, anyone who continues to watch continues to approve of every choice given to them by the lifestyle by the cheering masses. The steroid/painkiller/drug use is given a complacent nod of approval.

As Colin Cowherd said, how long till the booger eaters wake up and realize beyond it being fake, every moment spent watching and buying their crap gives them approval of what they're doing. When will the grown ups say enough and do something about it?

It's not one bad apple, it's the whole culture of professional wrestling. It's a consumer based effect, but hey, I remember listeners of a radio host going after the sponsors, and he was fired. If you don't believe that your choices enables people and their behaviors, than you need to change all the laws because we have several laws both criminal and civil that say by not doing anything, you're just as guilty as if you did the act.

2-1B
08-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Maybe people watch it because they like seeing roided out freaks who die prematurely.

Just playing devil's advocate.

Blue2th
08-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Why watch the fake melodramatic stuff, when you can see the real beat-the-crap-out-of-you Ultimate Fighting.
I'm afraid alot of these "wrestling" guys are becoming dinosaurs. With no money coming in they can't get their fix of roids.
And what's the point of getting your body all pumped up if no one wants to watch you?
Myself, I'd rather watch the real gladiators.

CaptainSolo1138
08-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Myself, I'd rather watch the real gladiators.Gemini was a beast and Lace was hot.

Tonysmo
08-20-2007, 12:04 AM
okay.. I'd love to see a ban on all the types of steroids and creams and anything enhanceable on all sports. I totally agree.

as for a wrestler murdering his family and himself.. its only "more" newsworthy because of who he was. That happens all the time ya know. It sucks. Im not justifying his actions. I truely believe everyone in his community thought he was stable.. and that was the most shocking part of it.

Im not a booger eater. I pick'em and flick'em :P

Wrestling has certainly changed ALOT since watching it as a kid. I do agree that something should be done to stop the insanity of what Vince M has created.

and honestly.. it has been quite boring lately.. and by lately I mean.. years.

but what to watch? WWE? or.. trading spaces? *shudder* or.. yet another law and order spinoff? and holy smokes at the influx of all the new ufc type fighting shows.... just gimmie the history channel and on demand so I can catch up on my episodes of Weeds and Ill be one happy dude. .. .

actually.. Hells Kitchen was pretty good this season. ( t'was the 1st season I actually watched tho.. )

:)

Blue2th
08-20-2007, 01:20 AM
Gemini was a beast and Lace was hot.
Well I ment real gladiators or real fighting like the UFC, but yeah even Gladiators was better. :grin: