PDA

View Full Version : Obi Wan Kenobi In Clone Armour.

Mando3lite
08-20-2007, 07:10 PM
Obi Wan is a key character the whole series and he deserves amazing figures along with it.

The Clone wars will soon be seen on TV, and it is the perfect time to make this character. I know i would buy at Least 3. and im sure he wouldnt last long on the shelves, Hasbro if your reading this, consider it. but i emphisize that there should be NO mullet.

Id like to add that there could also be a saessee tiin in clone armour and maybe some other jedi, It would be that much cooler to build a clone army!

Sinscia Fat'o
08-25-2007, 03:39 PM
Obi Wan is a key character the whole series and he deserves amazing figures along with it.

The Clone wars will soon be seen on TV, and it is the perfect time to make this character. I know i would buy at Least 3. and im sure he wouldnt last long on the shelves, Hasbro if your reading this, consider it. but i emphisize that there should be NO mullet.

Id like to add that there could also be a saessee tiin in clone armour and maybe some other jedi, It would be that much cooler to build a clone army!

i do have to agree, and i have a very strong feeling you will see obi, Sasee, and others in clone wars gear. Its only a matter of time...if i was a betting man i would say around comic con or toy fair 08....

Blue2th
08-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Heck, with the Clone Wars CGI coming out, There will be three versions of him in Clone armor. I'd say that's enough for an Evolutions pack of three wouldn't you?

They could kit-bash at least two of him. Use the Obi-Wan Pilot and SA Clone trooper combinations.

Absolutely no snap-on armor though please!

One of these days (after they do a decent Clone Wars Vol.I version) I'd like to see a Battlepack with Obi-Wan and a Clone on a white Speederbike jousting against some black IG-88 type robots and Durge. That would kick a**!

Kidhuman
08-25-2007, 04:51 PM
I am so down for this figure. I thought the release we got was pure carp. I passed on it because it didnt look right. Maybe I will try to customize one soon.

jedi master sal
08-26-2007, 10:04 AM
I did buy that battle pack with the lame excuse for Obi in clone armor. At the time I thought it would be the only version we'd get of him. I really hope I'm wrong on that though.

And as said, with the cartoon coming out and him being in it, it's a no brainer. Heck they can do a running change with just a head swap for AOTC and ROTS style hair.

PloKoon_08
08-27-2007, 05:43 PM
I would also really like a Plo Koon in clone armor. The one that we saw a glimpse of during the sneak preview of the TV show. However, not until we get a Kenobi in clone armor that isn't laughably bad.

Though the Plo Koon did look very cool!

Sinscia Fat'o
08-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I would also really like a Plo Koon in clone armor. The one that we saw a glimpse of during the sneak preview of the TV show. However, not until we get a Kenobi in clone armor that isn't laughably bad.

Though the Plo Koon did look very cool!

Plo in clone wars duds would make a cool figure. hes one of the more interesting jedi.

jedi master sal
08-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Before Plo Koon (I haven't seen any pics yet), we should get Saesee Tiin and before Saesee, we should get Obi-wan.

Kidhuman
08-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Before Plo Koon (I haven't seen any pics yet), we should get Saesee Tiin and before Saesee, we should get Obi-wan.

Here, Here, ditto, word up and I second that move

Jayspawn
09-04-2007, 12:22 PM
I'd likea better Obi-Wan in Clone Armor also.

As a side note. I believe you can custom one out of the Batte Pack Obi and the ROTS (and many times repackaged) Pilot Obi.